Jan 6 - God Was Behind Big Bang, Pope Says

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
Yup...Christian all the way...but faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from catholic...i love when you atheist come in and bash...for some reason it excites me...talking about Christianity is dying? can you prove any of this? maybe less people are going to church...but what does that mean...i dont go to church nor does most of the people i know...and we all believe in God and Christ...stop a.ssuming

The pope does look scary though...with his fake a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #42
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 currybai said:
Yes this magical god was behind the big bang. He was also behind revealing himself to select desert tribes of mercenaries, slave traders, and merchants to spread his words violently for over 2000 years while he could have done it himself. Yes this god that you believe have yet to reveal himself in 2000 years that you only imagine to exist through a book thats been written, edited, re-edited, and tweaked over 50 times since the invention of the printing press to appeal to sundry individuals as yourself.
Your way off...educate yourself before you comment...almost everything you posted is falacy
 7 years ago '05        #43
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
I love how religion, especially christianity, is crumbling right before our eyes. It won't be long before the entire religion falls flat on their face. I love it.
Nope most Catholics will just stop going to church once they realize the pope is no more holy than they are...that wont stop them from being Christians...it'll just be more of a lifestyle than a "religion"...which is what it is for me
 7 years ago '05        #44
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 currybai said:
Also just for anyone who is interested, God is legally defined as The Vicar of Christ or the Legal Representation of God on Earth. Now, who is the Vicar of Christ? Its the pope of course. Where does he gets his powers from, the Holy See of course aka the Roman Catholic Church. So whenever you swear to god in court, you are swearing to the pope.

Also the Pope can Veto any law in this country. Under the treaty of Paris in 1783, this country is just a corporation that England owns and operates for profit. But England is owned by the Vatican and King George the I gave it away for forgiveness basically to get into heaven. So this country really belong to the Vatican. The Pope is really just a front. This divide and conquer s**t has ruled the world since Roman times where Christianity was used to conquer other nations.
Just stop!
 7 years ago '05        #45
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 LLCoolLuis said:
They'll (christianity) probably come up with something new, just to keep the new generation hooked... they need the money (I sound like an a**hole, I know )
You do know it is IMPOSSIBLE to group Christianity as a whole right? Whatever Catholics/Protestants do has nothing to do with me...and im still a Christian.

So speaking as a Christian...there will never be anything new to come up with...there has NEVER been anything new introduced so why start now? Nothing is even close to being disproven with all the science and technology man boasts about...everything that has and is about to happen was already written thousands of years ago...anything new is false by my standards
 7 years ago '05        #46
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Man, The Catholic church has been pimping the world since their existence. They own more Real Estate than McDonald's. They have enough money to last at least 2000 more years. But these small churches, I don't know wtf they're gonna do for money.
You do realize money is slowly becoming nothing right?

Edit: RAPIDLY becoming nothing.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
because according some religions the earth has only existed around 3500 years or something to that degree, and its exisistence revolves solely around humans, and sorry but life existed before us so no definition of why we exist can come from us.......at least to the extent of religion.
Umm...elaborate...which religions are you speaking of?
 7 years ago '10        #48
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 Nyse03 said:
You do know it is IMPOSSIBLE to group Christianity as a whole right? Whatever Catholics/Protestants do has nothing to do with me...and im still a Christian.

So speaking as a Christian...there will never be anything new to come up with...there has NEVER been anything new introduced so why start now? Nothing is even close to being disproven with all the science and technology man boasts about...everything that has and is about to happen was already written thousands of years ago...anything new is false by my standards
Well, it might not work with you, but it could work for most people, some people, or even new people.
And it could be something as simple as coming up with a new interpretation of ancient prophecies or writings... something about discarding them coming up with something new as a possible way to attract more followers doesn't feel right for me.
I don't think they're just gonna lose people and not do anything about it
 7 years ago '05        #49
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 LLCoolLuis said:
Well, it might not work with you, but it could work for most people, some people, or even new people.
And it could be something as simple as coming up with a new interpretation of ancient prophecies or writings... something about discarding them coming up with something new as a possible way to attract more followers doesn't feel right for me.
I don't think they're just gonna lose people and not do anything about it
Nah fam...just show me a time where this has happened before...once people stop attending their(Catholic) services then they have no power...and that will be that...nothing they could do will get people to follow them but perform miracles...which will not happen
 7 years ago '10        #50
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 Nyse03 said:
Nah fam...just show me a time where this has happened before...once people stop attending their(Catholic) services then they have no power...and that will be that...nothing they could do will get people to follow them but perform miracles...which will not happen
I get what you're saying, they could have done it a long time ago, so yeah, you're right.

Maybe they'll come up with a new religion?

I would bet you, but f**ked up thing is, maybe we'll be dead by the time they do something lol
 7 years ago '07        #51
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
feel like knockin off his kufi
 7 years ago '06        #52
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That wicked Catholic muthaf**ka there. He looks like the devil is in him.
 7 years ago '05        #53
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 LLCoolLuis said:
I get what you're saying, they could have done it a long time ago, so yeah, you're right.

Maybe they'll come up with a new religion?

I would bet you, but f**ked up thing is, maybe we'll be dead by the time they do something lol
Well me personally...i doubt theres 5-10 years left before the world sees something drastic...polar shift or complete financial meltdown maybe...but something that will affect everything alive...look at the MILLIONS of animals that "randomly" died this week...still unexplained...guarantee you they're just cooking up the perfect lie to tell the masses...and most will believe
 7 years ago '10        #54
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
"The universe is not the result of chance, as some would want to make us believe,"

WOW.
"God created the universe, as some would want to make us believe".

Fixed!
THE POPE IS A RETARD
 7 years ago '05        #55
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
You do know that money is more than what's printed on paper, right? Money is basically anything that has value. They own more Real Estate than anyone else in the world, so they have plenty of value to their portfolios.

You're a christian, so you're not even worth a discussion. So don't bother giving a rebuttal.
So my faith makes me less than you now? In what way? We both here right?

You should also educate yourself on who owns the most "Real Estate" (which wont mean anything)...this country is owned by Jews (Zionists)...not Catholics...JP Morgan/John D. Rockefeller were not Catholic bro
 7 years ago '05        #56
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
You do know that money is more than what's printed on paper, right? Money is basically anything that has value. They own more Real Estate than anyone else in the world, so they have plenty of value to their portfolios.

You're a christian, so you're not even worth a discussion. So don't bother giving a rebuttal.
Your sig says it all...you already know whos really runnin s**t
 7 years ago '05        #57
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6369 6369
no s**t**
 7 years ago '06        #58
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I remember hearing after Mother Theresa passed away that she had her own questions about organized religion as well. I really don't even think that these people who are part of organized relgiion even believe half the stuff that they're saying, they're just doing it to keep people in line.

In my opinion organized religion is just holding us back. That's probably why the govt doesn't want to come out with the truth about s**t like intelligent life on other planets or UFO's and s**t like that because it's just going to undermine all the bulls**t that organized catholic religion has spoon fed people for so long.
 01-06-2011, 05:14 PM         #59
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also agree that God probably caused the big bang. I have a hard time believing that our entire creation and history is just a matter of reaction.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I also agree that God probably caused the big bang. I have a hard time believing that our entire creation and history is just a matter of reaction.
so you believe that "god" built the universe but you wont believe in accidents..

Last edited by Official253; 01-06-2011 at 05:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now