NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 {XtoDaZ} said:
why can't evolution/Big Bang & God co-exist. People are so quick to form a one sided opinion.
they can't co-exist because they contradict each other

a god or gods could of created The Big Bang, nobody really knows for sure, but the story that's been told about gods throughout the years was that they created man and placed him here

if a god or gods is real, there isn't a religion right now that states he/she/it created The Big Bang....

and i like that Christians are turning into conspiracy theorists

they have this theory that's '100% true', despite the fact that there's no actual proof of their theory........then when someone comes through with some kind of proof that disputes their theory, their theory changes to something that the existing proof can't dispute
 01-06-2011, 01:01 PM         #22
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

they can't co-exist because they contradict each other

a god or gods could of created The Big Bang, nobody really knows for sure, but the story that's been told about gods throughout the years was that they created man and placed him here

if a god or gods is real, there isn't a religion right now that states he/she/it created The Big Bang....

and i like that Christians are turning into conspiracy theorists

they have this theory that's '100% true', despite the fact that there's no actual proof of their theory........then when someone comes through with some kind of proof that disputes their theory, their theory changes to something that the existing proof can't dispute
so because religion doesn't teach it doesn't make it impossible, and god placing man here could've been evolution, like i said he created time, so he could've developed man while doing such, and i don't go to a catholic church but i do keep up with christianity
 7 years ago '05        #23
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
yes, he could of cause evolution, i didn't dispute that

but the fact is, the things that Christianity, and really all religions teach currently, is contradictory to evolution and The Big Bang
 01-06-2011, 01:10 PM         #24
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
n*gga is that Gods fault or us humans fault? he gives us free will to do what we want & choose which path we want to follow
The dude is a ex Nazi...........get real
 7 years ago '04        #25
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
i was raised catholic but christianity is a load of horses**t....

mah homie jesus was a devote jew and would never of let people praise him as the lord...

his words were missinterrurpted and twisted for St. Paul's own made up religion called christianity...

jesus had nothing to do with it...
 01-06-2011, 01:49 PM         #26
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
why can't evolution/Big Bang & God co-exist. People are so quick to form a one sided opinion.
this: I believe in God. I believe in Evolution and the Big Bang. imo, the only way the Big Bang makes sense is with God's involvement.
 7 years ago '05        #27
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
he looks posessed if u axed me
 7 years ago '10        #28
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
See, at least scientists, when they come up with some theory, they have proof.

All the pope is saying is "if scientists can't figure it out, it's be cause God did it".

01-06-2011, 02:18 PM         #29
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
Funny how they get to change s**t that happened billions of years ago as they go to suit there needs...

Galileo got persecuted for saying the earth revolved around the son, then they take it back. God created the Earth in 6 days then they change it up and say ok maybe the crazy scientist are onto something with the evolution theory...

Wonder if they realize they are evolving as a religion?
I havnt argued and to be honest cant be bothered to argue why I think/know this at the moment, n sorry for going off topic

but like

evolution maybe created the human as a physical form, but where we are today is not natural, nor are the cells that make up our body. Evolution dont create individual parts that create a cell-machine thing that has a propellar

{XtoDaZ} said:
Will never happen, to many people prosper off of people believing s**t

Dos-effect said:
because according some religions the earth has only existed around 3500 years or something to that degree, and its exisistence revolves solely around humans, and sorry but life existed before us so no definition of why we exist can come from us.......at least to the extent of religion.
Maybe the prophets and the ones that created these religous texts know more than what we all may think, and how much we know at this moment in time

From Ancient structures to the fact they were smart enough to KNOW to not make the texts literal shows they had maybe way more intelligence than what we always percieve. Maybe even more than what our scientists know today.

If science was so disproving, allmighty and smart ( even though it has brought us many advancements ) then they would easily be able to disprove fake storys and cause mutiple World Wars with the click of a finger

to below me, open ya mind

Last edited by Sniggit; 01-06-2011 at 02:24 PM..
 01-06-2011, 02:23 PM         #30
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
this: I believe in God. I believe in Evolution and the Big Bang. imo, the only way the Big Bang makes sense is with God's involvement.
Yes this magical god was behind the big bang. He was also behind revealing himself to select desert tribes of mercenaries, slave traders, and merchants to spread his words violently for over 2000 years while he could have done it himself. Yes this god that you believe have yet to reveal himself in 2000 years that you only imagine to exist through a book thats been written, edited, re-edited, and tweaked over 50 times since the invention of the printing press to appeal to sundry individuals as yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #31
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
 Spiffy said:
dude is a nazi too
yep him and george w bush working together. Who gives a f**k about what the pope thinks?
I wonder what he thinks about all them boys who were getting sodomized in the name of the lord?
 7 years ago '10        #32
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
I love how religion, especially christianity, is crumbling right before our eyes. It won't be long before the entire religion falls flat on their face. I love it.
As much as I hate religion, I don't think this will happen.
Lots of people need to believe in something, specially if life is s**tty (you know the drill, "be patient, God has a plan", and all of that).

Otherwise, suicide rates will go up like a motherf**ker.
 01-06-2011, 02:46 PM         #33
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also just for anyone who is interested, God is legally defined as The Vicar of Christ or the Legal Representation of God on Earth. Now, who is the Vicar of Christ? Its the pope of course. Where does he gets his powers from, the Holy See of course aka the Roman Catholic Church. So whenever you swear to god in court, you are swearing to the pope.

Also the Pope can Veto any law in this country. Under the treaty of Paris in 1783, this country is just a corporation that England owns and operates for profit. But England is owned by the Vatican and King George the I gave it away for forgiveness basically to get into heaven. So this country really belong to the Vatican. The Pope is really just a front. This divide and conquer s**t has ruled the world since Roman times where Christianity was used to conquer other nations.
 7 years ago '10        #34
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Religion itself isn't going anywhere, I agree. But I do think that christianity is living in it's last days. That may or may not be true though.
They'll (christianity) probably come up with something new, just to keep the new generation hooked... they need the money (I sound like an a**hole, I know )
 7 years ago '05        #35
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sniggit said:
I havnt argued and to be honest cant be bothered to argue why I think/know this at the moment, n sorry for going off topic

but like

evolution maybe created the human as a physical form, but where we are today is not natural, nor are the cells that make up our body. Evolution dont create individual parts that create a cell-machine thing that has a propellar
why would it need to create that?

evolution creates things out of necessity, not just because it feels like it

evolution is real, it's been proven.

abiogenesis is what you're talking about, all life originated from single-celled organisms and whatnot, and there's evidence to point to it's validity

Maybe the prophets and the ones that created these religous texts know more than what we all may think, and how much we know at this moment in time

From Ancient structures to the fact they were smart enough to KNOW to not make the texts literal shows they had maybe way more intelligence than what we always percieve. Maybe even more than what our scientists know today.

If science was so disproving, allmighty and smart ( even though it has brought us many advancements ) then they would easily be able to disprove fake storys and cause mutiple World Wars with the click of a finger
or they didn't make them literal because they weren't literally happening.....

see that's the thing, i don't doubt that the writer(s) of these religious documents meant them to be taken metaphorically, but none of these religions took them metaphorically, they took them literally.

and science doesn't seek to 'disprove' things, it attempts to prove things

it looks for the answers to questions, starting with the most logical answer, and no matter how you look at it, a god or gods isn't logical

besides, you can't really disprove something like a god......you can prove that things attributed to that god was actually done by something else, but that doesn't really disprove that god's existence....
 01-06-2011, 02:59 PM         #36
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Man, The Catholic church has been pimping the world since their existence. They own more Real Estate than McDonald's. They have enough money to last at least 2000 more years. But these small churches, I don't know wtf they're gonna do for money.

Yet people still believe in religion and their ideas of god like they;'re actually getting to heaven or hell when the evidence of religion being used to control this world is so glaringly obvious. One can simply read treaties after wars or papal bullas and see how sovereign nations come under control of the vatican and the pope. One only has to read the treat of paris to know that this country actualyl belongs to the vatican.
 7 years ago '09        #37
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
Catholicism
 01-06-2011, 03:10 PM         #38
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:

but like

Will never happen, to many people prosper off of people believing s**t

to below me, open ya mind

What, your contradicting your self something nasty
 7 years ago '05        #39
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
aye pope...fukk you
 7 years ago '05        #40
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
can someone school me on religion real quik?...so many diff 1s...so many diff gods...1 of you could be right...but all other would be wrong right?....i dont waste time on that s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now