Jan 6 - God Was Behind Big Bang, Pope Says

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2011, 11:21 PM         #181
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did any religion come before plants and animals?That was his point...
 01-08-2011, 11:50 PM         #182
frankiej 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The pope is an old pedophiliac dumbass
 7 years ago '07        #183
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 iPod160 said:
I am telling you. The big bang theory is just a cloak for creation. somebody put the wheels in motion. If u read my other posts in this thread alone, u will see i also have issues with organized religion.

About Jesus, he was born and died, this is recorded. how you dont believe in a man whom was actually known to have lived is beyond me. I think you dont know what to believe in. and you are angry about it. I never even brought up polorizing issues, u just did. this is about the big bang theory, and how things just dont happen, cause and effect.
You are telling me what? Your opinion? Not FACT an opinion.

When I say I "don't believe in jesus" I mean I don't believe in a man that rose from the dead and walked on water etc, no I do not. I believe there was a jesus man named jesus with the "gift of the gab" who was a great public speaker not a magical being.

And actually if your goung to argue that who put the wheels of behind god if something came from everything. Its a circular argument. I CHOOSE to believe in science and not a god personally. And I definately do not like religion. And actually I am not angry at all at anyone and I do know what I believe, science, energy and not a biblical fairytale. So I suggest you don't tell me what I think and feel since you clearly don't know
 7 years ago '10        #184
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
Y'all believe god took a piece of his body out to make humans?
 7 years ago '05        #185
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 qutaboi225 said:
which brings me back to my central point to all atheist...where does it all come from? Who cares how it evolved or why it works. Something or someone has to be responsible. Noone ever said that God was a human or human-like being. Religious people just believe that WE are not the most intelligent beings in the universe. Earth is a grain of sand in a Universe the size of all the beaches in the world. So how arrogant is it to believe that we just appeared outta nowhere and have NOTHING above us, when we can barely understand the environment around us. Big Bang, Evolution, No God, which ever you believe is a very ignorant and arrogant way to look at where we and the rest of the universe come from. You mean to tell me that humans are the highest authority in all that exist?
nobody said we know where it all came from

the difference between an atheist and a religious person is when we see something we don't know, we say 'we don't know' and a religious person says 'God did it'

that's the problem i have with religion, and with bunches of atheists too to be honest, because they use nothing to justify their opinions

they just say 'this is what i believe, you can say whatever you want, i'm still right'

there's been 4-5 people just in this thread that said damn near exactly that
 7 years ago '05        #186
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Official253 said:
Y'all believe god took a piece of his body out to make humans?
Who's y'all? That's not written ANYWHERE in the Bible fam...whoever told you that was bulls**ttin you
 7 years ago '05        #187
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 daliff89 said:

the difference between an atheist and a religious person is when we see something we don't know, we say 'we don't know' and a religious person says 'God did it'

that's the problem i have with religion, and with bunches of atheists too to be honest, because they use nothing to justify their opinions

they just say 'this is what i believe, you can say whatever you want, i'm still right'

When I see something I don't know I say "I don't know" just like you fam...does that make me not religious now since according to you I'm SUPPOSED to say "YHWH did it?"
 7 years ago '05        #188
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
there's no need to try to put words into my mouth

you don't do that, you attribute things to God even though you either don't know what did it or you're ignoring what actually did do it

although, fundamentally, if you believe in God or any other deity that created us, then you feel like i said you feel, because nobody KNOWS where we came from........so instead of saying 'i don't know where we came from' you say 'God mad us'

we're all just speculating in the end

the difference is, there's evidence of our speculation, empirical evidence, not 'evidence' that's up for interpretation
 7 years ago '10        #189
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Who's y'all? That's not written ANYWHERE in the Bible fam...whoever told you that was bulls**ttin you
yeah it was my english teacher back when i was in school. like i believed him.. or anything that has to do with religion. But you act like stories in the bible arent as far fetched.. person getting swallowed by a whale.. people walking on water.. countless other bulls**t.
 7 years ago '05        #190
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
'those are metaphors, they're not meant to be taken literally'

the entire book is full of metaphors, nobody that follows it wants to believe that though, they want to choose what's a metaphor and what's literal
 7 years ago '04        #191
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,026 | Props total: 6352 6352
 daliff89 said:

Now i can respect your opinion there im not a religious nut. and im not gonna say that GOD did everything. However, i am intelligent enough to understand that nothing "JUST HAPPENS". I'm not saying that everyone should pick a religion and a story and roll with it. But i will say that you should believe in SOMETHING. Something created us and we come from somewhere. I was never here to change anyones mind ,But i can respect what you said on the last post. Atleast you're not the average cat just saying well science can explain how but not why and what, or explain nothing at all..it just happened
 7 years ago '05        #192
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
no, i shouldn't believe in something

especially not something that there's no proof of

and you don't know that something created us, that's the problem i have with your sentiment

i don't give a s**t if you want to BELIEVE that something created us, i could honestly care less, but when you start saying s**t like it's a fact is where i have to refute your statements

just because you believe something on the basis that nothing can prove it wrong at the time doesn't mean it's actually true
 7 years ago '04        #193
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 polorsport2345 said:
n*gga is that Gods fault or us humans fault? he gives us free will to do what we want & choose which path we want to follow
If my father had the power to stop me from being slaughtered he would. You can't be so powerful as to always exist, then create the universe...then sit on the bench as your children get annihilated.
 7 years ago '05        #194
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
^^to be fair, the story is supposed to be that God cares about us so much that he'd sacrifice his own son for our salvation.....
 7 years ago '04        #195
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 daliff89 said:
^^to be fair, the story is supposed to be that God cares about us so much that he'd sacrifice his own son for our salvation.....
You can throw, "supposedly" at the beginning or ending of any one of the fairy tales these idiots like to tell.
 7 years ago '05        #196
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #197
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
You can throw, "supposedly" at the beginning or ending of any one of the fairy tales these idiots like to tell.
:agreement6:
 01-10-2011, 12:55 AM         #198
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you say spontaneous combustion has been disproven? I don't believe it has and even then it isn't really required for the Big Bang to work.

But even beyond that, your "theory" is pretty much bulls**t. Your saying something started our universe, so what created that higher being? And then so on and so forth until your argument f**ks itself over. And you really need to read more into the big bang and theory of relativity or just give up on the argument. Your points can easily be dismissed by someone who knows even a little bit about either theory.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy