NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It's usually the blackest, darkest, most charcoal shaded a.ss n*ggas that talk this type of bulls**t. If it's false then fine, but if it's true f**k him. What I got out of that "I bet that b**ch look better red" lyric was some type of blood analogy. Oh well.
 01-06-2011, 11:40 AM         #162
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #163
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Maroon_Tiger said:
:budden:

.... well from the very first time i could make out that line... i knew he was talking a str8 skin complexion comparison
Only reason I said that is because he's always on some "suwoop" "blood gang" "red flag" s**t
 01-06-2011, 12:32 PM         #164
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shii said:
iight i like never post on BX but i felt like givin my 2 cents on this one. ppl keep sayin that black ppl were brainwashed into thinkin lighter was better, but thats gon happen naturally. ppl's defintion of beauty is largely defined by the women they was surrounded by most of they life. since white ppl pretty much owned this country since its inception, what kinda women do u expect to see in all the billboards n sh*t? white ppl wasnt around black girls so they wouldnt think they looked good, n why would u put a girl u think is ugly in an advertisement? due to all that, black ppl been seein white girls they whole life in them commercials unless they watched a black channel, which there arent too many of. so naturally they gon find a preference for the women they constantly seein as the definition of beauty.

idk. i just dont feel like it was brainwashing as much as it was just black ppl livin in a white man's country, thus being exposed to their preference in women. ppl mad quick to blame the media for sh*t like this.

you need to update yourself on history....this country not only pushed any positive,or beautiful images of black people to the background..but when they did show images..they were the most degrading,or ugly versions of black people they could find....if you don't think that was done on purpose i have an array of books,videos,and people from that era that can educate you on the matter..
 7 years ago '05        #165
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
society tells everyone not to like dark skinned women its been programming in ppl head for yearsssssssss i dont like it and i wouldnt talk to a girl just cause she is dark but i know that i would prefer a light skin woman manily cause i am dark skinned and i think two dark skinned ppl togethere just doesnt look well ive been with some and there no different then any other women.. but to just not even like them just cause of there skin tone is f**king stupid but when u been hearing that from all type of ppl every day all day your been program not to like it and most ppl dont.
 01-06-2011, 01:12 PM         #166
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

now we can do this the easy way

[pic - click to view]

or the hard way

[pic - click to view]

however you want it?

Last edited by ColdbloodedQ; 01-06-2011 at 01:46 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #167
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
More chocolate for me.
 01-06-2011, 01:29 PM         #168
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #169
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664

[video - click to view]

Do asians prefer "lighter or darker" asians over another? How about Indians? Whites? If so, it's no where near the coonish level as my ppl. I mean, a woman's fineness is should be solely judged on that. Fineness. Now a thicc (not fat) red bish is a sight to see but so is a thicc brown honey. The fact of the matter is that this came from a disgruntled bust down so

But I know I'm not the only one to know that some light skin females got sanitation issues as if their fair skin gives them a free pass in the cleaniless dept.
 7 years ago '10        #170
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
you need to update yourself on history....this country not only pushed any positive,or beautiful images of black people to the background..but when they did show images..they were the most degrading,or ugly versions of black people they could find....if you don't think that was done on purpose i have an array of books,videos,and people from that era that can educate you on the matter..
im only 16 so i dont have that kinda experience that a older person would on matters like this. we didnt learn that much black history in school so all i learned from was my parents. so yeah pm me those books or somethin cuz i really want to learn more about it.

but basically what i was sayin was that if u didnt think any asians were attractive, how would u distinguish from a beautiful asian to an ugly one to show to the masses? but yeah i see what ur saying when it comes down to things like those blackface shows that they did, intentionally degrading black ppl.

Last edited by Shii; 01-06-2011 at 01:59 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #171
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745

Wayne a fool, s**t.... I'm the same way.

People like what they like.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 01-06-2011 at 02:05 PM..
 01-06-2011, 02:07 PM         #172
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

Do asians prefer "lighter or darker" asians over another? How about Indians? Whites? If so, it's no where near the coonish level as my ppl. I mean, a woman's fineness is should be solely judged on that. Fineness. Now a thicc (not fat) red bish is a sight to see but so is a thicc brown honey. The fact of the matter is that this came from a disgruntled bust down so

But I know I'm not the only one to know that some light skin females got sanitation issues as if their fair skin gives them a free pass in the cleaniless dept.
Co-sign some light skinned b**ches pus*y do be stankin my dad said the same thing when I told him bout this s**t.
 01-06-2011, 02:17 PM         #173
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shii said:
im only 16 so i dont have that kinda experience that a older person would on matters like this. we didnt learn that much black history in school so all i learned from was my parents. so yeah pm me those books or somethin cuz i really want to learn more about it.

but basically what i was sayin was that if u didnt think any asians were attractive, how would u distinguish from a beautiful asian to an ugly one to show to the masses? but yeah i see what ur saying when it comes down to things like those blackface shows that they did, intentionally degrading black ppl.

this book by dr. naim akbar will make you angry,and curious enough to want to see just how far the rabbit hole goes...

[pic - click to view]

01-06-2011, 02:27 PM         #174
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the b**ch just mad cuz he didnt f**k her.
she so needed to get f**ked that she brushed off his first comment .
b**ch be real!

i just hate these groupies

btw aint that the pic of the 16 years old girl that stated on facebook that she flirted with wayne.somebody on boxden did a thread where he gave the information sayin he knew the girl and mediatakeout was tryin to reach him to buy pictures.
 7 years ago '10        #175
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 HotepSuns said:
this book by dr. naim akbar will make you angry,and curious enough to want to see just how far the rabbit hole goes...

[pic - click to view]

Some n*ggers so bamboozled they think brown skin is dark skin!
 7 years ago '10        #176
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:

[pic - click to view]

good looks bruh
 7 years ago '06        #177
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
n*ggas mad at Wayne's preference? What he said about dark chicks was wrong but don't get mad at the n*gga for liking yelloww jawns.
 7 years ago '06        #178
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 HotepSuns said:

[pic - click to view]

props for dropping knowledge :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #179
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
IS this a surprise????? Y YALL think spanish girl are the number 1 video h.oess now.

when n.iggas get money they become self haters.
 01-06-2011, 03:14 PM         #180
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a f**k what this n!gger has to say..

self hating blacks make me more sick than racist whites..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy