According To A Groupie Lil’ Wayne Doesn't Like Dark-Skinned Girls

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 06:58 AM         #121
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's nothing wrong with Wanye having a preference. He says he like light-skinned women, but will he f**k a pale white woman? I bet he'd have no problem f**king someone lighter than Larry King, but he has a problem with f**king someone darker than his complexion. So, he has no problem going lighter, but going darker in a no, no. Darwin and his theories win.
 7 years ago '05        #122
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2225 2225
 Marvin Hagler said:
mayne yall n*ggas are dumb as f**k believin what some groupie b**ch say. one thang a young pimp knows bout hoes is that they say anythang to destroy a n*gga that rejects they funky a.ss.

aye yall ever say no to a b**ch's pus*y? maybe it was stank, the b**ch was ugly, breath smelled like a bag of armpits, she aint pay like she weigh or whatever. mayne a b**ch will go CRAZY and thats exactly what happened here

and f**k a rap lyric bout some redbones shawty cuz aint nothin more self hatin than a black b**ch. them hoes will burn they scalps tryin to git rid of the naps we embrace and they quick to throw on a lacefront wig made outta a Slumdog Millionaire b**ch's hair. YET stay cryin when a n*gga chooses a hoe that provided the real hair to make they weave. now what sense that make? real game foe yo a.ss tell them hoes eat a d!ck and do better
That line i bolded, Man you aint neva lied bout dat. Say no to a chick thats sure of herself and watch her go mad. its the craziest s**t ever. Black chicks are real bad with this, well from my experience. And i f**king hate weaves, i wish all black girls could see how indian b**ches shave they heads for that lacefront they now wear. I dont mind light skin black skin its whatever as long as u got what i like, a nice a.ss body, pretty face, clean and not dumb.
 7 years ago '09        #123
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 Maroon_Tiger said:
wayne shouldnt've said that line... straight up....

dark skinned women are beautiful... case in point toya vs tiny...
Erykah Badu
 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM         #124
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I like 'em long haired, thick, red-boned" - lil wayne

aint nothing wrong with having a preference. however, this dude is an ignorant self hating fool. southern cats stay having that dark skin complex.
 7 years ago '10        #125
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6373 6373
chicks b buggin..like n*ggas cant have a preference i know plenty of black chicks that only mess wit hispanic men
 7 years ago '09        #126
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
wait....are we really taking the word of a "groupie" especially a dark skinned one, f**k outta here
 01-06-2011, 08:12 AM         #127
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But let's not act like dark-skinned women don't have their own issues. From my observations, dark-skinned b**ches like light-skinned men. I've heard b**ches say this. I've heard b**ches rap about this.

"Them hoes gonna like you cause you light-skinned" — J.Cole.
 7 years ago '06        #128
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Damn the n*gga cant have a preference?? So if u black you have to like dark skinned females more??? you boxden n*ggas never fail at bein stupid, matta fact i bet half u n*ggas got a white b**ch sittin next to u right now
 01-06-2011, 08:13 AM         #129
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moyo420 said:

[pic - click to view]

i agree with wayne
her denny's pancake a.ss is poking out in that photo so it can look like a black girls.
 7 years ago '08        #130
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
We need galaxy in here......*cough cough* i mean nkflier

01-06-2011, 08:21 AM         #131
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
Damn the n*gga cant have a preference?? So if u black you have to like dark skinned females more??? you boxden n*ggas never fail at bein stupid, matta fact i bet half u n*ggas got a white b**ch sittin next to u right now
You know people take themselves out of the picture when talking about others. But if a chick is smart and got money, she can get it. Too bad the majority of these girls are white. n*ggas just want a girl with mass appeal. You can't take some of these b**ches everywhere. They don't know how to act.
 01-06-2011, 08:24 AM         #132
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
but if he said "beautiful red woman, I bet that b**ch look better black", nobody would have a problem with that
At the end of the day, you are going to p!ss someone off with your opinions. You just have to be willing to accept what you said at the end of the day.
 7 years ago '10        #133
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Da Realness said:
n*ggas is gay if they dont find this woman s3xy...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Every n*gga wanted to be DMX in Belly when they seen this scene...

name of that girl
 7 years ago '06        #134
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 Joe Budden said:
You know people take themselves out of the picture when talking about others. But if a chick is smart and got money, she can get it. Too bad the majority of these girls are white. n*ggas just want a girl with mass appeal. You can't take some of these b**ches everywhere. They don't know how to act.
Right ... I dont care wat shade a chick is if she smart got s3x appeal and independant and dnt need a n*gga to take care of her and the cooter is wet then shes fair game to me ... another problem is n*ggas on here try to act Pro Black and all that & got a white b**ch rollin the blunt for them while they on here talkin fakin
 7 years ago '04        #135
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
so what
 01-06-2011, 08:54 AM         #136
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:

she aint black u dumb nikka

b**ch is mexican

That nikka is blacker then coal
no she is mixed
 7 years ago '07        #137
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Should've never gave you n*ggas money

Btw, Dark skinned girls >>>
yes!! like extra dark...mmmm
 01-06-2011, 09:15 AM         #138
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There isn't anything wrong with having a preference, but a lot of people contribute to the "lighter is better" better concept by what they say in their lyrics and having videos where all the chicks are light-skinned and so on. You are dumb as hell if you don't think this affects people's thinking, especially young dark-skinned chicks. Beauty in general is largely influenced by society.
 7 years ago '10        #139
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Hell, I don't like 'em either. Nothing wrong with having a preference.
 7 years ago '10        #140
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6164 6164
 creep said:
“Wayne, your daughter is dark skin so why would you say such ignorance?” He said ‘My daughter is a dark skinned millionaire, that’s the difference between her and you.”

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago