According To A Groupie Lil’ Wayne Doesn't Like Dark-Skinned Girls

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 04:04 AM         #101
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't know how these girls can listen to these guys. Every song is the same thing: "Two redbones kissing in back seat." "I like a long-hair, thick, redbone."

You log onto social networking sites and you see women quoting these rappers. You never hear these rappers rapping about dark-skinned women, and you never see them in their videos.

It's money to be made no matter what you like, but these guys are so ashamed of being black they're afraid to get next to a dark-skinned woman.
 7 years ago '05        #102
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 CaliIsActive said:
I was thinking the same sh*t

if a n*gga was s**tting on my kind/race etc

best believe a n*gga aint gonna bump his music

black girls lost for bumping his sh*t
and thats why i dont the n*gga lost me after the carter 1 any f**kin way
 01-06-2011, 04:30 AM         #103
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
"I tell a dark skin chick I'm allergic to chocolate
So if we eat and use the plan and you can keep on walkin
Hi yellow mamis I don't eat red meat
I'm busy k!llen tracks yea this here is a dead beat"

-Mack Maine from "Ride With the Mack"

Money over "b**ches"?
Money over everything. These n*ggas is thinking with their d!cks. n*ggas thinking about kids and s**t when they are broke as f**k. n*ggas will bust a nut in a chick like Rosa Acosta and be broke for the rest of their life.

That's why I think n*ggas prefer light-skin women, they are ashamed to have a dark-skin baby. At the end of the day, pus*y is pus*y. So, these n*ggas must be thinking about kids and s**t.

It's all about paper out here. I ain't thinking about b**ches and kids, I'm thinking about this money. I'm going hard like Jay. Might not ever have kids. Don't need to waste time talking about stupid s**t with b**ches on the phone just to f**k. Get this money and you can f**k whoever. I'd rather get my mother pregnant, keep this money in the family, n*gga. f**k these hoes and everybody trying to stop a n*gga from shining.
 7 years ago '04        #104
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1461 1461
well look at the facts, he had kids with Nivea and Lauren London and both of them are light skinned...
 7 years ago '10        #105
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
I don't like dark skinned b**ches either... the lighter the better
 01-06-2011, 05:32 AM         #106
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Im late, but here's my 2 cents; I don't think anything is wrong with having a preference, most people DO; however, I think it's obvious self hate; when someone states that they DONT LIKE something that they are .. I wouldn't be surprised if this bit of news was true at all either .. I've always peeped that Lil Wayne always had something to say about "light skinnded Women" ...smh..
 01-06-2011, 05:59 AM         #107
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldnt be surprised all this n*gga talks about is redbones smh. If this is true he's one coonin a.ss n*gga straight up. Anybody who says "you're pretty to be dark skin" should be shot on the spot for their f**king ignorance. When the f**k did skin tone dictate actual attraction??? Your facial features being symetrical etc are what Ive always heard scientist say determines attraction. On top of it all, any a**hole who uses the term "good hair" should off themself immediately (especially if the person saying it is black). The term "good hair" was made to make black people (even though black people as a whole are diverse as all get out meaning we all have different textures of hair) feel inferior as a people. Im not even religious, but look in the Bible, Koran, etc do you see s**t in there about good hair and bad hair???? (Ill wait).

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 01-06-2011 at 06:04 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #108
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 luv4music said:
well look at the facts, he had kids with Nivea and Lauren London and both of them are light skinned...
no she aint... dat ho brown
 7 years ago '06        #109
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Why the f**k would b**ches feel offended by the line when he said a black b**ch would look better red? That's n*gga preference. Them hoes need to get over it. And how this b**ch call him a gremlin...but was willin to f**k him? LOL hoes is funny....

As for me... I'm colorblind when it comes to these females. I done been with white chicks to dark chicks.. even an indian one (my asian I guess). Like dude said above me.. if you look good, you look good...Bottom line. If a dark skinnned girls looks good..I'm gettin at her.. like any b**ch. For me, out of all the girls I f**ked, it hasn't been mostly dark skinned though. SOME of them dark skinned b**ches (even light skinned black girls) don't wanna see me simply cause I'm light skinned.... ol' slavery mentality a.ss hoes. But again, if a b**ch look good..she look good.
 7 years ago '10        #110
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 kiddrocay said:
welp I guess nkflier doesnt have a chance
 7 years ago '10        #111
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35

[pic - click to view]

i agree with wayne
 01-06-2011, 06:26 AM         #112
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Why the f**k would b**ches feel offended by the line when he said a black b**ch would look better red? That's n*gga preference. Them hoes need to get over it. And how this b**ch call him a gremlin...but was willin to f**k him? LOL hoes is funny....

As for me... I'm colorblind when it comes to these females. I done been with white chicks to dark chicks.. even an indian one (my asian I guess). Like dude said above me.. if you look good, you look good...Bottom line. If a dark skinnned girls looks good..I'm gettin at her.. like any b**ch. For me, out of all the girls I f**ked, it hasn't been mostly dark skinned though. SOME of them dark skinned b**ches (even light skinned black girls) don't wanna see me simply cause I'm light skinned.... ol' slavery mentality a.ss hoes. But again, if a b**ch look good..she look good.
Theres nothing wrong with having a preference, but there is something wrong with making derogatory comments about the other group just because you dont like them. He can like light skin chick, without having to bring dark skin chick down.
 01-06-2011, 06:27 AM         #113
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I disagree with wayne.
 7 years ago '10        #114
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 big blak afrika said:

[pic - click to view]

I disagree with wayne.

lol for some reason i just got reminded of erykah badus a.ss

i take back my statement

i love all b**ches
 01-06-2011, 06:32 AM         #115
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moyo420 said:
lol for some reason i just got reminded of erykah badus a.ss

i take back my statement

i love all b**ches
For some reason when you type in lauryn hill in google images erykah badu pop up
 7 years ago '06        #116
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas is gay if they dont find this woman s3xy...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Every n*gga wanted to be DMX in Belly when they seen this scene...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #117
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Should've never gave you n*ggas money

Btw, Dark skinned girls >>>
 ColdbloodedQ said:

[pic - click to view]

HotepSuns said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^all hilarious btw, i don't care what color a chick is if she's nice she's nice...
 01-06-2011, 06:39 AM         #118
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayne yall n*ggas are dumb as f**k believin what some groupie b**ch say. one thang a young pimp knows bout hoes is that they say anythang to destroy a n*gga that rejects they funky a.ss.

aye yall ever say no to a b**ch's pus*y? maybe it was stank, the b**ch was ugly, breath smelled like a bag of armpits, she aint pay like she weigh or whatever. mayne a b**ch will go CRAZY and thats exactly what happened here

and f**k a rap lyric bout some redbones shawty cuz aint nothin more self hatin than a black b**ch. them hoes will burn they scalps tryin to git rid of the naps we embrace and they quick to throw on a lacefront wig made outta a Slumdog Millionaire b**ch's hair. YET stay cryin when a n*gga chooses a hoe that provided the real hair to make they weave. now what sense that make? real game foe yo a.ss tell them hoes eat a d!ck and do better
 7 years ago '06        #119
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kushton Slater said:
Theres nothing wrong with having a preference, but there is something wrong with making derogatory comments about the other group just because you dont like them. He can like light skin chick, without having to bring dark skin chick down.
If it's really true that he went that far with all the other s**t he said to the hoe, then yea it's wrong. But these are groupies we are talkin about... not much credibility there. I was respondin to the fact that you have women that get offended when they hear that line he says in the song. He just likes light skinned women. Basically in that line he was sayin "okay she is dark skinned...a bad b**ch.. but I prefer lighter (his preference) I don't see him bringin them down. Females need to get over it.
 7 years ago '06        #120
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13567 13567
 Player 1 said:
f**k wut a Groupie said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy