According To A Groupie Lil’ Wayne Doesn't Like Dark-Skinned Girls

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 12:09 AM         #41
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rebirth46 said:
not suprised at all Black men and women are conditioned to believe lighter is better
subconsciously i propably believe that 2 :sad2:
 7 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
^ I have yet to see Wayne date a white woman.. I don't like white women either but I like light skin black women..

black people come in many shades, the blacker you are does mean the more beautiful you are and vice versa with the lighter you are.. Can't hate on a man on what he prefers, just hate on the man for making ignorant comments about other skin tones he might not prefer..

And it doesn't make you an "uncle tom" for preferring light skin women.. that's foolishness.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-06-2011 at 12:11 AM..
 01-06-2011, 12:11 AM         #43
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kakarot said:
subconsciously i propably believe that 2 :sad2:

living in a eurocentric based society makes every black man susceptible to this....but any black man period..but ESPECIALLY a black man with a dark skinned young girl to continue this slave minded thought process should be castrated,and lynched..
 7 years ago '05        #44
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
^ I have yet to see Wayne date a white woman.. I don't like white women either but I like light skin black women..

black people come in many shades, the blacker you are does mean the more beautiful you are and vice versa with the lighter you are.. Can't hate on a man on what he prefers, just hate on the man for making ignorant comments about other skin tones he might not prefer..

And it doesn't make you an "uncle tom" for preferring light skin women.. that's foolishness.
I hear that.

The most disturbing thing was the comments he made about his daughter. (if true)
 7 years ago '10        #45
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I can't lie, most of the b**ches I've f**ked with have either been lightskin and spanish. but dark skin chicks be the same way, they only like the lightskin n*ggas and they be talkin bad about dark brothas. so f**k it.
 01-06-2011, 12:15 AM         #46
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

Preferring light skinned women isn't uncle tomish but his comments He said ‘My daughter is a dark skinned millionaire, that’s the difference between her and you.” insinuates the only reason it's acceptable for her to be dark is because he got loot that = uncle tom
 7 years ago '08        #47
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
lol at nyggas really believing this story. He was just recently with Shanell who is dark skinned. Toya is dark skinned. His daughter is dark skinned. But I like how the groupie attempts to discredit all these facts by making up that ridiculously fake quote about him saying his daughter is different because she's a millionaire.

7 years ago '04        #48
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
From Butter Pecan to Black Berry Molasses... I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of the a.ss... Big Punisher
 7 years ago '10        #49
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Chief Dee said:
lol at nyggas really believing this story. He was just recently with Shanell who is dark skinned. Toya is dark skinned. His daughter is dark skinned. But I like how the groupie attempts to discredit all these facts by making up that ridiculously fake quote about him saying his daughter is different because she's a millionaire.

dem n*ggas was probably in the mood for some fly REDs. dont act like u dont some days be feelin light b**ches over dark ones.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
@ that pic of wayne and the 15 year old
 7 years ago '05        #51
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
If true then f**k wayne. Even if its not true then f**k wayne.

I'm white(Italian) with a dark skinned Black girl. Actually she's probably considered medium/dark shaded. Probably gonna end up as my fiance. I love dark skinned black girls, I've actually always thought light skinned black girls looked weird as f**k, like they're some kind of alien or some s**t.

Light skinned black girls aren't whats up, how you gonna be black with freckles and an off color shade of skin? That s**t is not attractive to me.

[pic - click to view]

Kelly Rowland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Your Life

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 01-06-2011 at 12:37 AM..
 01-06-2011, 12:27 AM         #52
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at the end of the day we got enough people who hate us
[pic - click to view]

we don't need to hate ourselves.
 7 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
I'm Start Back f**king Asians....You n*ggas Is A Trip
 7 years ago '05        #54
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
At the end of the day a female is a female. A light skinned girl is going to give you the same bulls**t problems as a dark skinned girl
 01-06-2011, 12:35 AM         #55
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres beauty in all shades so if this is true thats a shame. wayne got the type of money to have the pick of the litter so he could have the most top notch dark skinned woman he could ever find but thats not his taste. good for him, he obviously hates himself and his mother and her mother.
 7 years ago '08        #56
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
I prefer Red myself
 7 years ago '07        #57
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
"I tell a dark skin chick I'm allergic to chocolate
So if we eat and use the plan and you can keep on walkin
Hi yellow mamis I don't eat red meat
I'm busy k!llen tracks yea this here is a dead beat"

-Mack Maine from "Ride With the Mack"

Money over "b**ches"?
 7 years ago '06        #58
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 3676 3676
Dat n*gga always liked red women.
 01-06-2011, 12:36 AM         #59
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #60
Saints-R-Us 3 heat pts
space
space
$653 | Props total: 43 43
I hope this isn't true but the lyrics says it all anyway: "I bet that b**ch look better red"? Thats some bs, i know everybody have their preference but i prefer to love all skin tones/colors. This light-skin, bleaching, s**t gone too far. I lost much respect for this dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy