Dolphins owner Stephen Ross travels west to meet with Harbaugh to make an urgent pitch

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
@timkawakami: NFL source: Indications Jim Harbaugh will accept Miami's huge offer. Not a done deal, but everything is pointing that way.

@mortreport: Filed to ESPN: Some Dolphins coaches have been packing boxes this morning. Not Sparano yet
 7 years ago '04        #162
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
too much money. I hope he proves me wrong.

We need a coach who demands and easily earns respect. Cowher represents that and Gruden is not one to be f**ked with in the locker room.

The transition between NCAA and NFL is so crazy sometimes. I've never been a huge fan of college coaches coming to the pros.
 7 years ago '05        #163
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3230 3230
Rumors going around that Sparano has been fired and Harbaugh has accepted Miami's offer :applause:
 7 years ago '05        #164
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3230 3230
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
too much money. I hope he proves me wrong.

We need a coach who demands and easily earns respect. Cowher represents that and Gruden is not one to be f**ked with in the locker room.

The transition between NCAA and NFL is so crazy sometimes. I've never been a huge fan of college coaches coming to the pros.
Why do fans even care about the money? It doesn't affect the salary cap, and it's not coming out of your pocket, so who gives a f**k? Let Ross spend his money how he wants to.
 7 years ago '04        #165
space
space
^^^ i agree, ross is the second richest owner in the nfl. money is nothing to him

i dont like collegee coaches eitherbut like many analst have said harbaugh is a nfl coach in college

if it happens, only time will tell if it works or not
 7 years ago '06        #166
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10657 10657
Espn reporting mcdaniels not interested in niners job

Thank you!!!!

Please call up gruden
 7 years ago '04        #167
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
actually that shows that the roony rule works because they both got jobs
they were gonna get jobs regardless
 7 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 Jralez said:
Why do fans even care about the money? It doesn't affect the salary cap, and it's not coming out of your pocket, so who gives a f**k? Let Ross spend his money how he wants to.
I'm saying if he's going to cough up that much money, then cough it up towards a coach who have proven themself as winners in the NFL. You act as if I don't know s**t about this organization or how salary caps work lol. I a.ssure you I know much more about this team and how NFL rules and policies work then you think.

It's like the stock market and investing on a quick fix when you have companies that have earned their positive reputation for years and for a reason.

Harbaugh may surprise many and I hope he does, but the investment into this project when this team and it's fans are in dire need of winning formulas is a bit high.

How many times are we going to pass up on things that are proven? (Drew Brees and Patrick Willis i.e.) We gamble so damn much now a days and its the same repetitive story every year. We've been rebuilding and taking on projects for like 7 years now.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 01-06-2011 at 11:57 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #169
space
space
It's gotten to the point where the offseason is the only time we're the best team in the NFL...
 7 years ago '04        #170
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I'm saying if he's going to cough up that much money, then cough it up towards a coach who have proven themself as winners in the NFL. You act as if I don't know s**t about this organization or how salary caps work lol. I a.ssure you I know much more about this team and how NFL rules and policies work then you think.

It's like the stock market and investing on a quick fix when you have companies that have earned their positive reputation for years and for a reason.

Harbaugh may surprise many and I hope he does, but the investment into this project when this team and it's fans are in dire need of winning formulas is a bit high.

How many times are we going to pass up on things that are proven? (Drew Brees and Patrick Willis i.e.) We gamble so damn much now a days and its the same repetitive story every year. We've been rebuilding and taking on projects for like 7 years now.
How much did Gruden want? It's shocking to me they didn't offer him enough, but are just gonna give Harbaugh 7-8 million per without ever proving himself yet.
 7 years ago '04        #171
space
space
OmarKelly

It appears the 49ers have been priced out of the Jim Harbaugh sweepstakes and unless Denver steps up he'll likely be heading to Miami. less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
 7 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 JFamis said:
How much did Gruden want? It's shocking to me they didn't offer him enough, but are just gonna give Harbaugh 7-8 million per without ever proving himself yet.
jason laconfora (i think it was him) said gruden asked for 10mil per
 7 years ago '08        #173
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
Much happier with Harbaugh over Gruden and Cowher.

Lock it down, Ross.
 7 years ago '04        #174
space
space
Gruden and Cohwer want more power of the team and more money to boot. It's a gamble regardless but at least they already have proven themselves as superbowl winning coaches.

Nick Saban has proved himself in the NCAA just as much as Harbaugh and look how amazing he was in the NFL...

I'm just frustrated as a fan just like everybody else. Our stadium needs a reason to start filling up with fans, and those reasons keep disappearing annually.
 7 years ago '04        #175
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
jason laconfora (i think it was him) said gruden asked for 10mil per
Dude must really enjoy announcing then. f**k that. I don't want Gruden either then.
 7 years ago '05        #176
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Gruden and Cohwer want more power of the team and more money to boot. It's a gamble regardless but at least they already have proven themselves as superbowl winning coaches.

Nick Saban has proved himself in the NCAA just as much as Harbaugh and look how amazing he was in the NFL...

I'm just frustrated as a fan just like everybody else. Our stadium needs a reason to start filling up with fans, and those reasons keep disappearing annually.
But I honestly think Harbaugh is an NFL coach where i always figured Saban was a college guy. That being said they are eerily similar
 01-06-2011, 12:17 PM         #177
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How did that whole Prestigous College Coach thing work out for you guys Last time?...

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-06-2011 at 12:35 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 Illstreet said:
How did that whole Presigous College Coach thing work out for you guys Last time?...
how did all those grammar and spelling years work out for you?
 7 years ago '08        #179
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

Gruden was proven to have success with Dungy's players lol

Cowher wanted a bigger role than he's ever had so I'm glad we didn't go either route.
 7 years ago '04        #180
space
space
If we address the offensive coordinator position well and have a coach who maintains the players' respect... I'll deal.

We have to draft QB in the offseason but taking a look around the league for possible veteran QB trades should be considered as well. Not much there for us as the moment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy