Dolphins owner Stephen Ross travels west to meet with Harbaugh to make an urgent pitch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 JNyiri77 said:
this has become a Dolphins discussion thread now
Indeed it has.
 7 years ago '05        #142
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Tiko377 said:
we gave marshall already 50 million why would we draft dez bryant in round 1? we arent the cowboys? look at them having to cut roy williams now after spending like 349834 picks for him.

who was going to be the OLB for us if ireland didnt draft misi? moses, anderson, francis?

why would we waste a early first round pick on mattews when rb's can be found in the later rounds and be very succesful?

same with earl thomas dude would'ev blown like 34343 coverage's already and been gibril 2.0 and miami going insane at least clemons is stable and cheap and doesnt make mistakes.
A Brandon Marshall/Dez Bryant pairing with Davone Bess in the slot would be UNSTOPPABLE. Of course Henning/Henne would have found a way to f**k it up in 2010, but down the road.... man.... not only that, but Bryant has the game breaking ability that this team truly lacked in the return game this season. His moms is a wh0ore though, so.... I guess that was reason enough to move down.

And I don't mind drafting a RB in the first round if you really need one. We needed one and now desperately need one. Mathews would be a shoe in to be the feature back in 2011, whereas Odrick will be competing just for reps next year. With Soliai stepping up at NT, Starks (he had a Pro Bowl caliber year in 2009 as a full time DE) will move back to the end full time and Langford is just a really solid player overall. He's going to have to beat one of those guys out.

We also could have moved Ronnie Brown for a 3rd round pick or so.

Earl Thomas would have been perfect for this secondary. Dude is a ball hawk. Of course because of his habit to gamble a bit he will give up a few big plays here and there, but that comes with the nature of his game. Our defense overall was damn good last year, but it would have elevated to GREAT if we had a ball hawk in the secondary. The +/- turnover ratio was HUGE for the Dolphins inability to win games last year. I believe we brok the record in 2008, which ironically, was a division title playoff season.

I'm not arguing against your claim for Misi because you are correct by all means.
 01-06-2011, 12:06 AM         #143
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
that was suppose to be kory sheets job
i know i was so hype till he got hurt
 7 years ago '05        #144
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
that was suppose to be kory sheets job
Poor guy may never be able to stay healthy.... such a shame. He's got some real talent.
 7 years ago '04        #145
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Tiko377 said:
with all this being said... i hope and i do say HOPE when JIM signs on that dotted line that this will mean RICKY WILLIAMS will resign and play for the phins 2 more years but we let ronnie brown go and draft or sign another rb.
ronnie is gone, he wants alot of money

this draft willbe all offense

qb/rb in the 1st
 7 years ago '05        #146
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Anyway, I am NOT opposed to giving Ireland another year and you all make great points. I'm fine with Ireland. I don't love him and I don't hate him. I'm still on the fence with him.

Sparano is another story.... he's got to go, and this is what this is all about. Let's do it!

Winning mentality motherf**kers. Something we've had to look at our other teams in other sports to develop over the recent years (recent? try my entire lifetime). Time for the Dolphins to get back on track.
 01-06-2011, 12:09 AM         #147
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
And I don't mind drafting a RB in the first round if you really need one. We needed one and now desperately need one. Mathews would be a shoe in to be the feature back in 2011, whereas Odrick will be competing just for reps next year. With Soliai stepping up at NT, Starks (he had a Pro Bowl caliber year in 2009 as a full time DE) will move back to the end full time and Langford is just a really solid player overall. He's going to have to beat one of those guys out.
I see what you're saying but Odrick will be a starter at DE come 2011. Which if we resign Soliai, which we should, makes Starks expendable. Or we keep him and have very good depth. Either or our d-line is set
 7 years ago '05        #148
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
The thing with Odrick is he is the complete opposite of Langford. Odrick is a pass rushing beast at 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT in different formations in Nolan's defense. We had great run defense this yr without Odrick but we lacked a pass rush from the middle AGAIN this year. Odrick would've provided that.

And Merling tore his ACL after he beat his gf i think :hmm:

Personally I wanted Jimmy Graham from Miami at TE cause he was 6'7" and owuld be great in the redzone for us. Just like Marshall but that woulda been a waste cause we threw fades to Bess in the redzone
I wanted Graham or Hernandez, but I knew they wouldn't take Hernandez because of the value this regime puts on measurements. I was surprised they didn't take Graham after all the time they reportedly spent with him at the workouts.

And I do like Odrick. I just didn't see the need for another DE and initially I thought they were gonna try him at NT which I thought would be a mistake. I also did not want to see them move Starks inside and I had no idea Soliai would FINALLY live up to his potential. Odrick can easily develop into an every down DE as long as he keeps his body in form and continues to work on his technique. He can also slide inside on passing downs because of his strength and bull rush ability.

I just think we'd be in better shape right now with one of the 3 others I mentioned.
 7 years ago '05        #149
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
I see what you're saying but Odrick will be a starter at DE come 2011. Which if we resign Soliai, which we should, makes Starks expendable. Or we keep him and have very good depth. Either or our d-line is set
Yall are making me use my head and think and I'm buying into it.

I guess you're right. I can envision a starting front 7 of Misi-Dansby-?-Wake + Odrick-Soliai-Starks with Langford rotating in.

I added a question mark in there because I'm tired of Channing Crowder's mouth + missed tackles.

Crowder will probably be back and starting with Edds coming in on passing downs though.
 7 years ago '05        #150
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
Well I guess this thread finally died off.
 7 years ago '05        #151
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
come on ross you are worth 8 billion dollars what's 7 mill a year. That like a g to us normal people
 01-06-2011, 01:27 AM         #152
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meanwhile, Dolphins running back Ricky Williams sounded remorseful for his critical comments of Sparano's ``micromanaging'' during an interview with WQAM on Monday.

``I just finished meditating & I realized my comments about Tony showed a lapse in loving kindness towards him,'' Williams wrote on his Twitter account.

``I expect more of myself.''
Ricky back trackin now that we might have a new coach? :hmm:

but @ the "i just finished meditating" part
 7 years ago '04        #153
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
here is some sources stuff

harbaugh and niners had an agreement in principle to become new coach and was ready to sign contract until he heard the dolphins offer

since ross will be in the bay area he will meet with hue jackson to satisfy the rooney rule

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-06-2011 at 01:50 AM..
 01-06-2011, 02:14 AM         #154
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
here is some sources stuff

harbaugh and niners had an agreement in principle to become new coach and was ready to sign contract until he heard the dolphins offer

since ross will be in the bay area he will meet with hue jackson to satisfy the rooney rule
this dude stephen ross is slick as hell. goin to offer harbaugh, knowing he has to satisy the rooney rule, so he gonna meet wtih hue jackson who's already out there
 7 years ago '05        #155
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
I'm a.ssuming Harbaugh is going to keep Nolan on as DC?

I'm getting hyped man :applause::applause:
 7 years ago '05        #156
J 39 heat pts39
space
space

answered my own question
 7 years ago '04        #157
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
f**k the Dolphins!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #158
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,997 | Props total: 10664 10664
We got like 22 draft picks the next two seasons and a pretty talented team (minus a qb)...plus he'd stay home,be in the nfc not playing his brother, and in a weaker division with better chance for success. If we offered about 6 mil like reported think he stays in san fran....if its 4.5 he'll be in miami
 7 years ago '05        #159
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
*edit* NM

Last edited by J; 01-06-2011 at 10:11 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #160
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 philly337 said:
We got like 22 draft picks the next two seasons and a pretty talented team (minus a qb)...plus he'd stay home,be in the nfc not playing his brother, and in a weaker division with better chance for success. If we offered about 6 mil like reported think he stays in san fran....if its 4.5 he'll be in miami
Man... I hope you're right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy