Dolphins owner Stephen Ross travels west to meet with Harbaugh to make an urgent pitch

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #321
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
At least we'll probably land Andrew Luck next year unless he decides to stay at Stanford for his Masters.
 01-06-2011, 10:17 PM         #322
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
had to take 3 all stars to get to that... i remember watching the playoffs a few years back when they were doing that all white s**t and the place was empty.... during the playoffs and finals
pullin s**t out your a.ss now that you knows a lie was wrong and still tryin
 7 years ago '04        #323
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Motion said:
i'm in f**king shock

the fact that we're not going after gruden or cowher pisses me off

you think sparano is going to want to draft a young qb & go with him from day 1? ... hell no, he's going to go with a stop gap qb to win now to try and secure his job for the future

wow i'm f**king mad
this motherf**ker will draft a DE first round, LB third rd, watch

i cant believe this s**t, sparano being kept
 7 years ago '05        #324
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Seriously how the f**k do you retain a coach that the ENTIRE fan base hates, and PLAYERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT have come out and trashed?

Stephen Ross is a joke. I gave him props for being "aggressive" with Harbaugh but it was all a game to help his good friend get a better deal with Stanford.

I sincerely wish death on Stephen Ross. I hope God forgives me because I'm praying for this s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #325
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
And Tony Sparano is a b**ch made f**got for staying after all they've put him through this week. That .00001 amount of respect I had for him is gone. He's not even a real man much less a head coach. Dude has no pride or self respect.

Yo Jets & Pats fans.... green light to post "U Mad" pics because yes I am mad as f**k right now.
 7 years ago '09        #326
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 8924 8924
at least dan henning is out of here ross fired his a.ss today
 7 years ago '05        #327
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
I am definitely gonna murder the next n*gga who looks at me wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #328
space
space
no one mad we didnt get harbaugh, mad as f**k that morano is staying

fist pumping field goals all year
 01-06-2011, 10:24 PM         #329
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
And Tony Sparano is a b**ch made f**got for staying after all they've put him through this week. That .00001 amount of respect I had for him is gone. He's not even a real man much less a head coach. Dude has no pride or self respect.

Yo Jets & Pats fans.... green light to post "U Mad" pics because yes I am mad as f**k right now.
dude, ur making me feel like Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction,

"you best back off im gettin a little pissed here"
 01-06-2011, 10:26 PM         #330
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Guys, guys, 49ers are still in it and ya'll arent....sorry
but I'ma go back into hiding until Harbaugh signs on the dotted line tomorrow with the 49ers
PEACE!
his a.ss stayin at stanford

you still lost

7 years ago '05        #331
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Seriously how do you bring Brandon Marshall back next season after all he's said?

Brian Hartline will be our #1 WR next season and Chad Henne will be the starting QB.

Watch them promote some retard Dallas Cowboys reject currently on staff to OC.
 7 years ago '06        #332
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
All signs pointed to harbaugh not being interested in miami past few hours but yall said we was grabbing straws

Nothing has changed...niners and stanford still the front runners. If luck didn't say he was staying in college I think harbaugh would a lock to the niners (hoping to trade up). Now that hes staying I think its a toss up

One thing is if he wanted to stay in college he most likely would have went to michigan
 7 years ago '05        #333
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
no one mad we didnt get harbaugh, mad as f**k that morano is staying

fist pumping field goals all year
This. I wanted Harbaugh but I could honestly give a rats a.ss. I'd gladly take Cowher, Gruden, Hue Jackson.... hell, MIKE NOLAN over Tony Sparano. I'd take almost any offensive/defensive coordinator in the league over this bum. This guy isn't even qualified for his former job as offensive line coach in Dallas. Our offensive line is a f**king mess compared to 2008.

This is disgusting. It's sad. It's depressing. This is some suicidal s**t right here if you have nothing else going for you in life.

Thanks a lot Bill Parcells. This is all your fault.
 7 years ago '04        #334
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
this motherf**ker will draft a DE first round, LB third rd, watch

i cant believe this s**t, sparano being kept
i'm f**king pissed!

Miami needs to start trading off players NOW & acquiring picks (not like they know what to do with them)

this is an embarassment

i have zero faith in this current regime
 7 years ago '04        #335
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '05        #336
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
We need to find Stephen Ross' favorite restaurant and poison the food, trade every solid vet on the team for draft picks, tank, force Sparano out after another miserable season, draft Andrew Luck, and start all over again.

Seriously what's the point in going 7-9 and drafting in the middle of the first round? That's exactly what we'll be next season. 6-10, 7-9, or 8-8 if we get really lucky. We'll never progress.
 7 years ago '04        #337
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
This. I wanted Harbaugh but I could honestly give a rats a.ss. I'd gladly take Cowher, Gruden, Hue Jackson.... hell, MIKE NOLAN over Tony Sparano. I'd take almost any offensive/defensive coordinator in the league over this bum. This guy isn't even qualified for his former job as offensive line coach in Dallas. Our offensive line is a f**king mess compared to 2008.

This is disgusting. It's sad. It's depressing. This is some suicidal s**t right here if you have nothing else going for you in life.

ill take nolan over sparano in a sec
 7 years ago '06        #338
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 2 Pistolz said:

Honestly nolan is a pretty good coach...if he drafted rodgers instead of smith he'd still be our coach..can't do anything with a crap qb but he was a good coach and is the main reason the niners have the talent they have on the team now
 01-06-2011, 10:33 PM         #339
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
All signs pointed to harbaugh not being interested in miami past few hours but yall said we was grabbing straws

Nothing has changed...niners and stanford still the front runners. If luck didn't say he was staying in college I think harbaugh would a lock to the niners (hoping to trade up). Now that hes staying I think its a toss up

One thing is if he wanted to stay in college he most likely would have went to michigan
stanford is the frontrunner now. this just got him a better deal to stay at stanford w/ LUCK

your false hope is even fooling yourself

when its announced he's at stanford ill be sure to bump all your positive quotes
 01-06-2011, 10:33 PM         #340
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sparano should be director of field goal operations and not a head coach
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy