Dolphins owner Stephen Ross travels west to meet with Harbaugh to make an urgent pitch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #201
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Jralez said:
care to elaborate? if not shut the f**k up homo.
^ what an a.sshat. you obviously have inferior knowledge about the team and then u wanna talk tough like u know somethin. f**k outta here.

real fans know that ross has no idea about football. he leaned on parcells for everything. and now that parcells is gone the team is in shambles.

you think harbaugh is gonna fix s**t? gettin excited over jim harbaugh? the coach who had practically the same coaching record as randy shannon in a weak conference?

you sir are an idiot
 7 years ago '05        #202
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
 ondatpurple said:
^ what an a.sshat. you obviously have inferior knowledge about the team and then u wanna talk tough like u know somethin. f**k outta here.

real fans know that ross has no idea about football. he leaned on parcells for everything. and now that parcells is gone the team is in shambles.

you think harbaugh is gonna fix s**t? gettin excited over jim harbaugh? the coach who had practically the same coaching record as randy shannon in a weak conference?

you sir are an idiot
@ saying this team is in shambles.

@ comparing Harbaugh who coached low level recruits to an 11-1 season to Randy shannon who had plenty of 4 and 5 star players and stunk up the joint.

you are lost buddy, and I almost feel bad.
 7 years ago '10        #203
space
space
 Jralez said:
@ saying this team is in shambles.

@ comparing Harbaugh who coached low level recruits to an 11-1 season to Randy shannon who had plenty of 4 and 5 star players and stunk up the joint.

you are lost buddy, and I almost feel bad.
you dumb s**t thinkin he's that impressive as a coach when he had a qb like andrew luck. what has harbaugh ever won? a sugar bowl?

if ross had ANY football knowledge or idea about the source of our problems, he would've FIRED jeff ireland AND sporano to bring in bill cowher.

this is gonna be nick saban all over again except now we have a college coach/failed formed nfl coach who has never even won anything. fail.
 7 years ago '05        #204
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you dumb s**t thinkin he's that impressive as a coach when he had a qb like andrew luck. what has harbaugh ever won? a sugar bowl?

if ross had ANY football knowledge or idea about the source of our problems, he would've FIRED jeff ireland AND sporano to bring in bill cowher.

this is gonna be nick saban all over again except now we have a college coach who has never even won a ncaa championship game. fail.
n*gga you can't even spell the head coaches name right and you want me to take you serious?
 7 years ago '10        #205
space
space
 Jralez said:
n*gga you can't even spell the head coaches name right and you want me to take you serious?
that's the best you can come back with? you can't even respond to real s**t I posted so you talk about spelling? lame a.ss lil kid. I could give a f**k about how his name is spelled. you got exposed for being an idiot and all you come back with is spelling you're as b**chmade as it gets.
 7 years ago '05        #206
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
that's the best you can come back with? you can't even respond to real s**t I posted so you talk about spelling? lame a.ss lil kid. I could give a f**k about how his name is spelled. you got exposed for being an idiot and all you come back with is spelling you're as b**chmade as it gets.
lol you sound mad son. it's the internet calm down.

It took Bill Cowher 15 seasons to win a superbowl. That's who you think is going to come into Miami and turn things around? The same coach who rode with Kordell Stewart as his quarterback?

Not 1 coach in NFL history has won a superbowl with 2 different teams, but you think Cowher is going to?

You're also pretty clueless on Nick Saban. Saban is a hell of a coach, but was an awful GM (ie Jason Allen, Daunte Culpepper).

I could go on and school you some more, but I'm done. You sound like a bandwagon f**k and I hope the Harbaugh hire leads you to pursue a new favorite NFL team.
 7 years ago '05        #207
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
also @ calling me a lil kid with a name like "ondatpurple". f**k outta her f**got :lachen001:
 7 years ago '10        #208
space
space
 Jralez said:
lol you sound mad son. it's the internet calm down.

It took Bill Cowher 15 seasons to win a superbowl. That's who you think is going to come into Miami and turn things around? The same coach who rode with Kordell Stewart as his quarterback?

Not 1 coach in NFL history has won a superbowl with 2 different teams, but you think Cowher is going to?

You're also pretty clueless on Nick Saban. Saban is a hell of a coach, but was an awful GM (ie Jason Allen, Daunte Culpepper).

I could go on and school you some more, but I'm done. You sound like a bandwagon f**k and I hope the Harbaugh hire leads you to pursue a new favorite NFL team.
you can't be serious. you're completely talkin out of your a.ss. you value a sugar bowl win over a superbowl ring?

it doesn't matter how long it took cowher to get there, he still won it and I'd trust his football knowledge and coaching over some noob that just won his first bowl game.

saban was a good dolphins coach? that's biggest croc of s**t I've ever heard. if he was such a good coach how come we didn't make the playoffs with him? how come his coach record was under .500 here? you're f**kin retarded.
 7 years ago '04        #209
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
rumor

harbaugh a done deal, sparano being told he will be fired

aso there are sparano to UCONN and even michigan rumors
 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM         #210
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:

this is gonna be nick saban all over again except now we have a college coach/failed formed nfl coach who has never even won anything. fail.
Its already been said that most of the draft decisions were overruled by Parcells. Ireland wanted Ryan.

:
 7 years ago '05        #211
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Its already been said that most of the draft decisions were overruled by Parcells. Ireland wanted Ryan.

:
thank you. don't tell that to "ondapurple" though, cuz he's the most informed dolphins fan around
 7 years ago '10        #212
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:

:
parcells was given too much power and not enough commitment. he basically screwed us with that and he was given the option to leave whenever he wanted to (which he did). it was bad from the start.

Jralez said:
thank you. don't tell that to "ondapurple" though, cuz he's the most informed dolphins fan around
I knew this f**got wouldn't show his face again until somebody else replied to me, then he'd automatically agree with them. classic d!ckriding. you have no argument skills and a weak logic. @ "it took him 15 years to win a superbowl". name me the last time the dolphins won a superbowl. don't worry I'll wait.
 7 years ago '08        #213
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 JNyiri77 said:

:
Parcells got us Pat White too. Can't thank him enough for that one.
 7 years ago '05        #214
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
parcells was given too much power and not enough commitment. he basically screwed us with that and he was given the option to leave whenever he wanted to (which he did). it was bad from the start.

I knew this f**got wouldn't show his face again until somebody else replied to me, then he'd automatically agree with them. classic d!ckriding. you have no argument skills and a weak logic. @ "it took him 15 years to win a superbowl". name me the last time the dolphins won a superbowl. don't worry I'll wait.
what does cowher taking 15 seasons to win a superbowl have to do with miami not winning it since the 70's? again that makes no sense. Get an education you inbread f**got
 7 years ago '05        #215
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Damn I missed out on a lot in this thread since last night.

Is Lebatard's report of a done deal already in here? He and Stugotz say it's done and I believe them. Remember they broke the LeBron to Miami story a couple of days before The Decision.
 7 years ago '10        #216
space
space
 Jralez said:
what does cowher taking 15 seasons to win a superbowl have to do with miami not winning it since the 70's? again that makes no sense. Get an education you inbread f**got
are you slow or are you slow? you've contradicted yourself so much that you don't even know what I'm talkin about. you said...

Jralez said:

so basically you think it would've been a waste of time to get cowher but if you're a franchise that has went 35+ years without winning a superbowl you have the audacity to say 15 years is a long time?
 7 years ago '08        #217
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 2 Pistolz said:

Is Lebatard's report of a done deal already in here? He and Stugotz say it's done and I believe them. Remember they broke the LeBron to Miami story a couple of days before The Decision.
He's talking about it on the radio. Said it's a source that's "in the room" and has never been wrong over the years.
 7 years ago '04        #218
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 2 Pistolz said:

that is what he is saying... he said the source that has never been wrong has confirmed it for him
 7 years ago '05        #219
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
are you slow or are you slow? you've contradicted yourself so much that you don't even know what I'm talkin about. you said...

so basically you think it would've been a waste of time to get cowher but if you're a franchise that has went 35+ years without winning a superbowl you have the audacity to say 15 years is a long time?
15 years is a hell of a long time in today's NFL. coaches don't even get 5 seasons anymore, let alone 15. Cowher is so overrated it's not even funny. Like i said, no coach has won it with 2 different teams, you think Cowher is the guy to buck that trend?
 7 years ago '05        #220
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Listening now.

That source he's claiming.... really has never been wrong before. Not that I can recall. Lebbitz is legit.

Plus Yahoo & ESPN are now reporting it's "close" to being done.

Same thing happened with the LeBron situation. Everyone said it'd never happen, Lebbitz reported it as being a done deal, then every other media outlet began to call it the most "likely" scenario.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy