Dolphins owner Stephen Ross travels west to meet with Harbaugh to make an urgent pitch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #181
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
If we address the offensive coordinator position well and have a coach who maintains the players' respect... I'll deal.

We have to draft QB in the offseason but taking a look around the league for possible veteran QB trades should be considered as well. Not much there for us as the moment.
There's no QB worth drafting at 15.

We have plenty of other needs anyways.
 7 years ago '05        #182
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
If it is Harbaugh he will probably draft a qb ............crosses fingers for mallett
 01-06-2011, 12:33 PM         #183
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Legend23 said:
If it is Harbaugh he will probably draft a qb ............crosses fingers for mallett
You guys dont think Henne and Mallett are similar?
 7 years ago '09        #184
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
life is great for Jim right now
 01-06-2011, 12:36 PM         #185
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
how did all those grammar and spelling years work out for you?
@ Spending 7.5 Mil a year on a unproven College guy who hasn't done anything, and had the #1 QB in the country to ride...

Good luck.
 7 years ago '04        #186
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 SlickJ101 said:
There's no QB worth drafting at 15.

We have plenty of other needs anyways.
I'm a little confused by your statement. Our QB position is by far our biggest need.

Yes we need a true #2 WR who can stretch the field hopefully, we need depth at the offensive line as well as hopefully get some consistency out of our starters on the line.

We have a defense that has proven themselves plenty. We could have won so many ballgames if we just could put a few extra points on the board offensively. Our defense gave up towards the end of the season which I sadly can't blame em for.
 01-06-2011, 12:39 PM         #187
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NFL
source: Indications are that Jim Harbaugh will accept Miami's huge offer. Not a done deal, but everything is pointing that way.

Some complications: Dolphins have to adhere to the Rooney Rule and also fire Tony Sparano before they can officially hire Harbaugh.

Congrats Dolphins fans..
Now you guys trade up for luck
 7 years ago '08        #188
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I'm a little confused by your statement. Our QB position is by far our biggest need.

Yes we need a true #2 WR who can stretch the field hopefully, we need depth at the offensive line as well as hopefully get some consistency out of our starters on the line.

We have a defense that has proven themselves plenty. We could have won so many ballgames if we just could put a few extra points on the board offensively. Our defense gave up towards the end of the season which I sadly can't blame em for.
Not really. Depends what happens with Ronnie Brown and how we reform our OL. Ideally, I'd love to trade back and take Ingram.

But, just drafting a QB to draft a QB is retarded. If the value isn't there then don't just blow a pick hoping for the best.

Ya, QB def k!lled us at times last year. Our offense as a whole was just terribly managed. Our defense is ridiculous and young as hell.

Do you think Harbaugh retains Nolan? Would def be a mistake not to, imo.
 7 years ago '04        #189
space
space
No way Nolan goes. He was a huge upgrade for us and he proved it with such young and talented players.

QB k!lled us practically all of our losses. How many opportunities did Henne get and blew practically all of them.

Ronnie Brown dances around and always tries to cut to the outside. Sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't. Problem is, our line really didn't open up holes for us this season like last year. Polite wasn't nearly the blocker this year as he was last year either.

Ricky is very north and south and he hits the hole hard, but when he gets to the second tier of defenders he doesn't try and make people miss. He still has plenty of juice in his legs though for the amount of carries he's receiving. I don't expect either to return though. Ingram could be a nice grab if available.

QB and Offensive Line though has to be addressed. Do I think Vince Young is the answer? Absolutely not, but would he be an upgrade over Henne and Thigpen?? I shouldn't have to explain my answer on that... He could be a short term gap filler.

I'm just saying. We need to make moves though.
 7 years ago '08        #190
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
I agree I think Ricky and Ronnie are both out. Ronnie really needs to be gone. I'd like to retain Ricky if we can for a small 2 year deal.

Fuuuuuuuck Vince Young. Want him nowhere near a healthy lockerroom. He'll go to Buffalo and be on suicide watch.

I wana see what Henne can do with an intelligent OC before we give up on him. Having any kind of running game might just help him too. That and throwing the ball to the $60 million dollar WR.
 7 years ago '04        #191
space
space
^^^

I've completely given up on Henne. I used to be a big fan and have been patient with him. He's making horrible throws on easy plays. Just horrible decision making.
 7 years ago '08        #192
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
^^^

I've completely given up on Henne. I used to be a big fan and have been patient with him. He's making horrible throws on easy plays. Just horrible decision making.
He can still be salvagable, imo. Better to try than blow a 2nd on Orton or some other subpar option. We might as well build up everything else on offense in the meantime.
 7 years ago '05        #193
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
Henne in 09 > Henne in '10

I had so much hope for him
 7 years ago '06        #194
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
If luck stays in college I'm not as pissed if niners don't get harbaugh
 7 years ago '04        #195
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
henne's confidence is done

yet he still had a better qb rating than sanchez
 7 years ago '04        #196
space
space
@DavidJNeal: #Dolphins Sparano went out for afternoon walk, yelling at stakeout media, "you guys need to get a new hobby."
 7 years ago '10        #197
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
really? harbaugh? this has gotta be a joke. its more than obvious now that the dolphins owner knows NOTHING about football. this team is doomed for a long time to come.

and why hasn't he gotten rid of dan henning? he is one of our main problems.
 7 years ago '05        #198
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
really? harbaugh? this has gotta be a joke. its more than obvious now that the dolphins owner knows NOTHING about football. this team is doomed for a long time to come.
care to elaborate? if not shut the f**k up homo.
 7 years ago '04        #199
space
space
dan lebetard just said its a done deal, he is telling his coaching staff at stanford
 7 years ago '05        #200
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
dan lebetard just said its a done deal, he is telling his coaching staff at stanford
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago