Titans to release or trade Vince Young

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
i dont think i hate anyone more than i hate collins. id rather start with rusty smith than collins...i just read an article talkin about how collins still has good football left in him.hes hasnt had good football for over a decade now..f**k that n*gga..just leave id rather lose every game next season and draft a qb than have collins under throwing a.ss throw another pass for the titans
 01-06-2011, 04:24 PM         #122
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Fisher is one of the worst coaches in the league and only still has a job because he has friends in the front office. Young had a 98 qb rating 10tds 3ints and we were 5-4 before he got hurt

Some people are delusional, I suppose. He's been overrated since he was a rookie and he has never fully matured. He had one of the worst all time seasons of a starting NFL QB. His 2nd year, he improved on his completion percentage, but 9 TD's and 17 INT's? Yo, are you serious? He never made the right decisions, he turned over the ball constantly and if it wasn't for the running game and a strong defense, they would have been completely lost with him as the starting QB. You can say he won games in 2009, which he did. But most of that is credit to the defense and Chris Johnson. He had way more to do with it than Young and everyone knows that.

I am not saying Fisher is great, but he is a decent coach with an impressively long tenure, despite not winning a SB. He has an excellent defensive mind, and he is highly respected. Titans ownership is terrible, and despite some bad decisions, he keeps the team on playoff hunt for most of his career. He is a stubborn coach, though - but he had some winning seasons. I think about 6.

Take Chris Johnson away, all you have is a defense and you're stuck with a mediocre QB who lacks accuracy, the right mechanics, and a terrible attitude. He is trouble. He is a complete bum. The stats speak for themselves:

57.6% completion percentage, 32 TDs, 39 Ints, 12 Rushing TDs, 8 Fumbles

I'd rather start Young than Collins, but that's not saying much.

Kerry Collins = GARBAGE
Vince Young = GARBAGE
 7 years ago '04        #123
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
 phillyCANNON said:
Kerry Collins = GARBAGE
Vince Young = GARBAGE

BrBHZ said:
oh and chris hope is a.ss

01-06-2011, 06:05 PM         #124
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cecil mos def needs to go...........he doesn't make any kind of in-game adjustments.

D-Line is cool (Brown, Jones, re-sign Babin, Morgan, Hayes, Washburn )

LB - need upgrading. i like you Tulluch but your coverage is terrible and Tennessee doesnt rely on the MLB so you can go ahead and get out of here. jury is still out on McGrath

CB - if i had it my way i would cut Finny (his on-field antics are getting old and his play this yr was terrible. i really like both Verner and McCourty

S - Chris Hope you f**king suck. Griffin go back and watch how you played in 08 and quit being so damn soft
 01-06-2011, 06:13 PM         #125
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fisher was a yard away from possibly winning a superbowl ring.
 01-06-2011, 06:15 PM         #126
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:

That was painful. I'm an Eagles fan, and even I was on the edge of my seat!
 7 years ago '05        #127
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
 phillyCANNON said:
Jeff Fisher won!

A good coach, he had to put up with an immature, childish QB. Vince Young won games, but let's be honest with ourselves dude was garbage.
Man I hope you are a titans fans. Cuz next year when yall suck and don't make the playoffs you n*ggaz gone be calling for Fisher a.ss. The dude never believed in Vince from the start. Alawys ready to bench the n*gga after a mistake.

Of course Vince was emotion. Dude probably felt like his Nfl career was slipping away in hands of fisher. The n*gga never got a chance to grow. I hope he goes somewhere else an shines.
 01-06-2011, 06:30 PM         #128
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
yea in 99.

now all he does is lose to Baltimore in the Playoffs...........well when he does take them there which isn't often.

ever since that whole Manning jersey bulls**t i have wanted Mr. 8-8 gone
 7 years ago '05        #129
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
We need a good QB and a coach with some balls to do something besides run the ball the first three plays behind a bulls**t offensive line that lets CJ lose 3 yrds every carry unless its on the outside.Plus our D has been dogs**t all season with the exception of a few games or half games. There are a lot more problems than the Titans want to admit. Randy Moss didn't even catch a TD pass. When has that ever happened?
 7 years ago '05        #130
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Cashville2400 said:
We need a good QB and a coach with some balls to do something besides run the ball the first three plays behind a bulls**t offensive line that lets CJ lose 3 yrds every carry unless its on the outside.Plus our D has been dogs**t all season with the exception of a few games or half games. There are a lot more problems than the Titans want to admit. Randy Moss didn't even catch a TD pass. When has that ever happened?
You're a smart man. I agree with everything you said. I just don't understand how most of the titan fans are throwing all the blame on Vince.
 01-06-2011, 07:03 PM         #131
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
Man I hope you are a titans fans. Cuz next year when yall suck and don't make the playoffs you n*ggaz gone be calling for Fisher a.ss. The dude never believed in Vince from the start. Alawys ready to bench the n*gga after a mistake.

Of course Vince was emotion. Dude probably felt like his Nfl career was slipping away in hands of fisher. The n*gga never got a chance to grow. I hope he goes somewhere else an shines.

Are you blind?

I said, "Even as an Eagles fan..." in the thread above you, blind bastard lol

Anyway, I am not a Titans fan for the record. But without Jeff Fisher, the Titans wouldn't have had success defensively and they wouldn't have...

Chris Johnson! The whole OFFENSE!

Look at Vince Young's numbers. He will never go anywhere else and shine. Who is going to want to inherit his problems? Dude is a headcase -- he is so far from being a great QB, and he will most likely never be. Don't give me that crap he never got a chance to shine. He is a bum, plain and simple. Titans fans who cling to Young are delusional.
 01-06-2011, 07:04 PM         #132
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
I just don't understand how most of the titan fans are throwing all the blame on Vince.

Because they KNOW they will never win anything with him??
 01-06-2011, 07:09 PM         #133
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
Are you blind?

I said, "Even as an Eagles fan..." in the thread above you, blind bastard lol

Anyway, I am not a Titans fan for the record. But without Jeff Fisher, the Titans wouldn't have had success defensively and they wouldn't have...

Look at Vince Young's numbers. He will never go anywhere else and shine. Who is going to want to inherit his problems? Dude is a headcase -- he is so far from being a great QB, and he will most likely never be. Don't give me that crap he never got a chance to shine. He is a bum, plain and simple. Titans fans who cling to Young are delusional.
Youngs numbers werent terrible the last couple years. Hes an average ok Qb. Not nearly as bad as your trying to make him out to be. And he never got a chance to shine. How is that crap? Fisher wasnt behind Young from the second they drafted him over Cutler. And our defense is one of the worst in the league and when its good it has nothing to do with Fisher. Titans will never win with Fisher.
 01-06-2011, 07:27 PM         #134
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:

you as a Eagles fan should know better.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #135
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
 Tempus # 1 said:
Youngs numbers werent terrible the last couple years. Hes an average ok Qb. Not nearly as bad as your trying to make him out to be. And he never got a chance to shine. How is that crap? Fisher wasnt behind Young from the second they drafted him over Cutler. And our defense is one of the worst in the league and when its good it has nothing to do with Fisher. Titans will never win with Fisher.
& its a damn shame our D was ranked in the top 5 major categories at the beginning of the year.
 01-06-2011, 08:04 PM         #136
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
you as a Eagles fan should know better.

[pic - click to view]

Oh, please.
 01-06-2011, 08:11 PM         #137
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:

I wasn't talking y'all defense 2010 year.

He had his time to shine, he was just injured and Collins was the starter. Maybe he isn't complete garbage, but his numbers don't say otherwise and he is VERY VERY OVERRATED since the beginning of his career. Period. Y'all will never win with Young, either. So y'all might have better chance now that he is gone.
 7 years ago '05        #138
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:

He had his time to shine, he was just injured and Collins was the starter. Maybe he isn't complete garbage, but his numbers don't say otherwise and he is VERY VERY OVERRATED since the beginning of his career. Period. Y'all will never win with Young, either. So y'all might have better chance now that he is gone.
with no qb and a shaky o-line
 01-06-2011, 08:30 PM         #139
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:

Wont win s**t until fish is gone
 01-06-2011, 08:54 PM         #140
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vince struggles the most with 3-4 Defenses. he has bad game pretty much every time when facing one
and last time i checked most of the top teams run a 3-4.

his attitude and then him walking out on the TEAM.....not cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy