Titans to release or trade Vince Young

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Why would the say they would either release him or trade him...If I was a NFL team I'm just going to sit and wait till you release him so I can scoop him up without owing the Titans anything..
 7 years ago '06        #102
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
 Hu$tLa said:
Yo I was soo pissed when they released blount. Him & CJ would have been sumthin serious on the field in split back...but nooo jeff fisher don't use any variety of plays. Jared cook should have been startin at TE. We need a complete coaching overhaul. Cecil blows as a DC & heimenwhathef**kever(Offensive Cordinator) has not impressed me at all...maybe its cuz fisher Has to be in control of every f**king thing
 7 years ago '05        #103
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 drwilso87 said:
The Panthers, Cards, Vikings, Bills, and the Redskins may be willing to trade McNabb will be looking for a Qb
You mines well take that name off the list...If Luck comes out we sticking with him...If not Clausen is our main guy...We aren't trying to get older QBs...s**t probably not even Black QBs...lol
 01-06-2011, 07:37 AM         #104
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So much for Black Jesus...
 7 years ago '04        #105
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3055 3055
 Hu$tLa said:
^titans haven't had good recievers since them Derrick Mason, Dyson & Wycheck days
the glory days...:sad5:
 7 years ago '06        #106
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
He is Houston Texans bound if he isn't traded
 7 years ago '04        #107
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
im hopin this blows up in fisher's face...im tired of the media and everyone else always portraying the player as being in the wrong and hardly ever the coach...fisher had an opportunity when vince young went down for the season to still make a play at the division but he couldnt do it...you got rid of the so-called problem but you win what 1 game down the stretch??? fisher is overrated, hes been overrated and when they suck again next year he will take his overrated coaching mind to another team and be mediocre there too...everyone is so enamored with hard-nosed no nonsense coaches that they get so many passes and they become overrated, its ridiculous hearin how great a coach fisher is, if he was such a great coach his team wouldnt have been terrible 1 year after losing 2 players on their defense...i could go on and on but im done, i jus cant wait to see that bum get either fired or shown the door next season
 7 years ago '09        #108
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
All those in support of Young...all I see are numbers to back up your reasoning. It's not just about numbers and even if it is did you forget that there are 10 other guys on the field. Yeah, I know, "then how come they couldn't win with Kerry Collins or Rusty Smith" fact of the matter is our defense has sucked for the most part. I won't deny that Vince is not talented but he needs an attitude adjustment. Yeah, Fisher gave up on him but that was only after mentoring him, covering for him, waiting on him to learn his reads & etc. Y'all acting like Fisher didn't try to make this work. Young wanted Fisher to trust him well you gotta earn that trust. On & off the field. I don't know what world y'all living in but I doubt you could direspect your boss, miss meetings, etc and not be let go or face consequences. And this went on for 2 years not just popped up this season cause y'all n1ggas reading about it. I still think it's about time we get a new coach or limit Fisher's decision making for the team. But this is a good 1st start toward improving the organization/team.
 01-06-2011, 10:39 AM         #109
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive never seen an organization show so much loyalty to such a mediocre coach. 6 winning seasons in 17 years. Only 5 playoff wins in 17 years. 6 game losing streaks in each of the last 2 seasons. 5 losing seasons the last 7 years. Yet he has this super job security for some reason. I just dont get it. Both Young and Fisher should be gone
 01-06-2011, 10:42 AM         #110
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
^titans haven't had good recievers since them Derrick Mason, Dyson & Wycheck days
Wouldnt really know with Fisher and his system. I think Damien Williams could be a stud but Fishface plays Justin Gage over him. Cook looked like a stud when he finally played but Fish had Bo playing over him

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 01-06-2011 at 10:55 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #111
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
 thabigo said:
Cmon now ... the team has had a 1000 yard rusher every season since he entered the league.

[Full Disclosure] Im a Titan fan and not a Young fan never have been and was disappointed the team wasted a draft pick on him

That being said ...

The WR's have been a problem along with conservative play-calling, not the running the game.

But Young has a losing record against teams over .500 and makes some bone headed plays. Didnt he get like a 6 on the wonderlic? Im surprised he could read and understand an NFL playbook

Plus hes soft mentally.

[pic - click to view]

amen my man, ppl always wanna talk what VY record is, but people dont dig deep into the numbers, the dude was just a bad QB......the titans always been dedicated to D and the run, the D been sloppy.....i say get mcnabb, keep collins, draft a QB...and draft the rest Def.......fire Cecil

the new qb has a year to learn(under collins), mcnabb dont gotta do much, only pass when he has too, resign moss, cuz britt is fine, and moss could be Mcnabbs poor man Deshean Jackson lol.........im more worried about Def.....i love Finnegan and all, but dude is mad overrated
 7 years ago '05        #112
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18440 18440
 Super-C said:
amen my man, ppl always wanna talk what VY record is, but people dont dig deep into the numbers, the dude was just a bad QB......the titans always been dedicated to D and the run, the D been sloppy.....i say get mcnabb, keep collins, draft a QB...and draft the rest Def.......fire Cecil

the new qb has a year to learn(under collins), mcnabb dont gotta do much, only pass when he has too, resign moss, cuz britt is fine, and moss could be Mcnabbs poor man Deshean Jackson lol.........im more worried about Def.....i love Finnegan and all, but dude is mad overrated
I highly doubt Mcnabb & Collins can co exsist there..all cuz of fisher. They do need to draft a qb & let him develop tho..need to sure up the backfield D & o-line
 01-06-2011, 02:40 PM         #113
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeff Fisher won!

A good coach, he had to put up with an immature, childish QB. Vince Young won games, but let's be honest with ourselves dude was garbage.
 01-06-2011, 02:44 PM         #114
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
Jeff Fisher won!

A good coach, he had to put up with an immature, childish QB. Vince Young won games, but let's be honest with ourselves dude was garbage.
Fisher is one of the worst coaches in the league and only still has a job because he has friends in the front office. Young had a 98 qb rating 10tds 3ints and we were 5-4 before he got hurt
 7 years ago '05        #115
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18440 18440
 phillyCANNON said:
Jeff Fisher won!

Vinces biggest issue was his maturity. He was becoming a better qb.

Jeff Fisher is a sub par coach whose level of coaching skill is masked by the number of years he's been with the organization
 01-06-2011, 03:43 PM         #116
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will get traded fa sho...
 7 years ago '06        #117
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Kid has no stability, not even away from the field obviously when he was talking about offing himself

Bad leader and no mental toughness. He has talent but not everyone puts it together, in the right situation maybe he can turn it around and I hope he does
 01-06-2011, 04:07 PM         #118
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaShark316 said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**kIN GREAT DAY!!!!
You are a Texans fan right? I think it says Young not Manning.
 7 years ago '07        #119
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,727 | Props total: 38575 38575
 kakish said:
Raiders maybe? hmmmm....Young could look good in the Silver and Black.
 7 years ago '04        #120
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3055 3055
 Super-C said:

I wouldnt go as far as firing Cecil and dumping all of the D. We have decent corners (Verner's gonna be great) and 2 or 3 really good D-Linemen(Jason Jones).

the problem is at LB as far as Im concerned. none of our LBs cover well, they're undersized and when they do blitz they get swallowed by mediocre linemen...

at least we were a bit more aggressive with our Defensive calls this year.we just dont have the personnel for it to be effective...

oh and chris hope is a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy