Ras Kass Claims Game Was "Kissing My A**" In Club Bathroom

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 youngmic said:
sure ras, last i checked ras had an issue with game bein that he made that subliminal s**t in the 1st place...we still waitin on the pics...if he has time to put up pics with his cat lick hairdo then he can put up the pics of game

[pic - click to view]

he wasn't serious
 7 years ago '06        #82
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
 JaYYo said:
lol u realize if Ras lost yall wudnt spend so much time hating on him? Rassy won LMAOOOO!!!!!! Soul On Ice and A.D.I.D.A.S. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
with that logic, that means game won. you see how that works..
 7 years ago '09        #83
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
:beat: do it already
 7 years ago '04        #84
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6626 6626

But I f**ks with Ras...Im a check this site out when Iget back home from work!!
 7 years ago '04        #85
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
both are lame won't make it far.
 7 years ago '04        #86
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,412 | Props total: 29617 29617
 JaYYo said:
I mean Game tried to be cool get drinks for Ras and Ras didnt wana a.ssociate with dude an dude got mad an punched him...and how can "the bouncer had to drag him out" be confirmed? Confirmed where? U keep sayin this with no proof lol, they both did some lame s**t imo
i knew some1 was gonna end up puttin this up on youtube....
sorry bout the s**t quality yall, only video i found...

but yeah JAYYO, no proof huh? ok but im sure youll find some other excuse

game vs ras kass beef iv.....the f!ght situation and the bouncer sayin he had to drag ras out

[video - click to view]

Last edited by youngmic; 01-06-2011 at 12:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #87
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Game should apologise to Ras Kass why does Game get into so much trouble he is ruining his career.
 7 years ago '04        #88
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 eza said:
Game should apologise to Ras Kass why does Game get into so much trouble he is ruining his career.
they should just apologize to each other...1 for the subliminal song talki s**t n the other for the f!ght...i dont see how these cats didnt just get it resolved since 06...lol. then again it really dont help ras is signed to 40 glocc now...lol...
 01-06-2011, 01:46 PM         #89
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rass will always be more lyrical than Game
 01-06-2011, 02:01 PM         #90
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can yall believe this s**t when it came out yesterday?

s**t sounds like hes been tryin to think for days on how to convince the pubic that he didnt get b**ched
 7 years ago '10        #91
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 youngmic said:
i knew some1 was gonna end up puttin this up on youtube....
sorry bout the s**t quality yall, only video i found...

but yeah JAYYO, no proof huh? ok but im sure youll find some other excuse

game vs ras kass beef iv.....the f!ght situation and the bouncer sayin he had to drag ras out
So...did u watch the video dwg? The bouncer said Game's homey smashed RAS with a bottle....then Game finished it by punching him....who the f**k is not gona hit the deck if u get hit by a big a.ss bottle of Cris unexpectedly an then followed by a punch at point blank range? Ur getting ur a.ss draggged out the club 2 homey...and Im calling out the lies and nonsense from both sides Ras sayin there was 30 with Game is pointless but getin smashed wit a bottle an punched then big a.ss somian troy polomalu a.ss bouncers draggin u out I understand why he sayin that cuz those 30 dudes were ready to stomp him, so if people aint get involved it wuda been 30 on 2..so he just sayin Game pulled some b**ch s**t an it was....but Ras kinda deserved it he got his ego checked....if he aint mean that rap to be bout Game he shuda said so instead of trying to go hard like "i said what i said and thats that" when Game was trying to be peaceful about it u know?
 7 years ago '10        #92
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 stitch said:
Are you really, seriously trying to make a difference in Ras Kass' career through a Boxden message board thread making fun of this dirty broke midget?

[pic - click to view]

Even on this dude's album covers he looks like a bytch. That's the position you used to get into when you was 7 and didn't want your parents to hit you anymore.
did Ras personally hurt u in someway in ur life?
Sounds personal dude, if u see my posts I called out all inconsistencies from both MCs...he is broke? I dont know his financial situation in the least bit nor do I judge another man based off what he has in his bank account, thats b**ch s**t...and I watched that save the ras kass joint an its clearly intended to be humorous so.....yeah
 7 years ago '09        #93
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
damn this Hindu n*gga still talking
 7 years ago '04        #94
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 JaYYo said:
Sounds personal dude, if u see my posts I called out all inconsistencies from both MCs...he is broke? I dont know his financial situation in the least bit nor do I judge another man based off what he has in his bank account, thats b**ch s**t...and I watched that save the ras kass joint an its clearly intended to be humorous so.....yeah
I'm starting to think this dude is Ras himself.

Ras hasn't been relevant since the 90s. Dude is broke and now getting beat up at clubs by Game.

Go paypal him some $$ so he can finally put out his album.
 7 years ago '06        #95
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 youngmic said:
sure ras, last i checked ras had an issue with game bein that he made that subliminal s**t in the 1st place...we still waitin on the pics...if he has time to put up pics with his cat lick hairdo then he can put up the pics of game

[pic - click to view]

LMAO this n*gga got a a relaxer fade
 7 years ago '04        #96
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 JaYYo said:
youre one to talk...you act like game didnt perform at your sweet 16 or some s**t.....

JaYYo said:
So...did u watch the video dwg? The bouncer said Game's homey smashed RAS with a bottle....then Game finished it by punching him....who the f**k is not gona hit the deck if u get hit by a big a.ss bottle of Cris unexpectedly an then followed by a punch at point blank range? Ur getting ur a.ss draggged out the club 2 homey...and Im calling out the lies and nonsense from both sides Ras sayin there was 30 with Game is pointless but getin smashed wit a bottle an punched then big a.ss somian troy polomalu a.ss bouncers draggin u out I understand why he sayin that cuz those 30 dudes were ready to stomp him, so if people aint get involved it wuda been 30 on 2..so he just sayin Game pulled some b**ch s**t an it was....but Ras kinda deserved it he got his ego checked....if he aint mean that rap to be bout Game he shuda said so instead of trying to go hard like "i said what i said and thats that" when Game was trying to be peaceful about it u know?
he didnt fall when he got hit with the bottle...did u watch the video? cuz i do believe ras said game only hit him with the bottle but before on his wigger video he said he got punched by game...another change in story by ras....oh ok now youre sayin he hit the deck n bein dragged...but before u didnt believe...u wanted proof and now youre still tryin to put that a.ss on reverse with no excuses...30 on 2? the bouncer said there wasnt that many people...so another fail....just sayin homie...i aint tryin to s**t on u like that but the proof is right there...ras was the only one talkin more n more to prove himself, game jsut said the story hella short...so it seems like ras is tryin a lil too hard...but no youre def right, im not sayin ras deserved to get hit, cuz this whole thing is disappointin...u wanna diss game, cool..but leave the kid out u know....not every1 has to liek game, but u know, game did shout ras out back in the days...ras is the s**t, dont get me wrong...i like games music more...but ras is sick..so dotn think i hate ras...jsut dude changed after prison....
 7 years ago '10        #97
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 youngmic said:
youre one to talk...you act like game didnt perform at your sweet 16 or some s**t.....

he didnt fall when he got hit with the bottle...did u watch the video? cuz i do believe ras said game only hit him with the bottle but before on his wigger video he said he got punched by game...another change in story by ras....oh ok now youre sayin he hit the deck n bein dragged...but before u didnt believe...u wanted proof and now youre still tryin to put that a.ss on reverse with no excuses...30 on 2? the bouncer said there wasnt that many people...so another fail....just sayin homie...i aint tryin to s**t on u like that but the proof is right there...ras was the only one talkin more n more to prove himself, game jsut said the story hella short...so it seems like ras is tryin a lil too hard...but no youre def right, im not sayin ras deserved to get hit, cuz this whole thing is disappointin...u wanna diss game, cool..but leave the kid out u know....not every1 has to liek game, but u know, game did shout ras out back in the days...ras is the s**t, dont get me wrong...i like games music more...but ras is sick..so dotn think i hate ras...jsut dude changed after prison....
this dude still blabbering nonsense, I aint reading all that....everyone knows what happ last f!ght u dips**t we talking bout the new one
just STFU and stop bodying urself, no1 said he fell after he got hit with the bottle he fell after the punch...question is do u punch urself on the daily cuz ura f**king retard...bouncer said he got hit wit bottle by someone then Game punched him then he fell lol....an in video Ras has black eye and shows it an also shows lump on back of his head from the bottle so what change of story lol. Either way who cares this s**t is wack and I aint responding to u no more u owned urself in every post
 7 years ago '04        #98
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 JaYYo said:
this dude still blabbering nonsense, I aint reading all that....everyone knows what happ last f!ght u dips**t we talking bout the new one
just STFU and stop bodying urself, no1 said he fell after he got hit with the bottle he fell after the punch...question is do u punch urself on the daily cuz ura f**king retard...bouncer said he got hit wit bottle by someone then Game punched him then he fell lol....an in video Ras has black eye and shows it an also shows lump on back of his head from the bottle so what change of story lol. Either way who cares this s**t is wack and I aint responding to u no more u owned urself in every post

[pic - click to view]

yeah i wouldnt wanna read s**t to if i looked stupid as hell....lol automatic loss....
everything u tried to prove failed homie, i threw up the video and u pullin excuses outta that bleeding a.ss of yours...you and ras f**kin or wat? lol go pay his bills n*gga...dont tell me everone knows about the f!ght when u tried to shut down wat i was sayin..feelin stupid huh? not one time i argued how ras got beat up...i said he got dragged out n u started cryin n told me to prove it which i did...wipe your pus*y already....and oh yeah give jayo felony his name back....lol no need to get sensitive...maybe u should read the end, i was on the same page u were on dummy...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy