Ras Kass Claims Game Was "Kissing My A**" In Club Bathroom

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2011, 10:28 PM         #61
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Quick question, have you ever met Ras Kass in real life yes or no?

He is shorter than me. A lot shorter. My half-lab half-husky dog is probably his height. And I trained Tae Kwon Do up until I was 13, then switched to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (now I've begun training Muay Thai and Judo as well) and I know for damn sure I myself am not knocking out Game and pouring out liquor on his body.... and I didn't even grow up in inner city California. I grew up in the burbs.

Edit: Ras Kass, like Prodigy, is just one of those dudes that can't rap about how hard or tough he is. I'm sorry if you're a fan and would like to buy into his WWE image but he's just not strong enough. These are dudes that're too small to be wearing wife beaters in public. They get mad as hell when they gotta be in the same aisle as their kids lookin' for that $hit!

So just because someone isn't the size of game that means they are wack?

I'm new to this site and I gotta admit I have never seen such stupid s**t. Why are you discussing Muay Thai in a thread about music lol
 01-05-2011, 10:40 PM         #62
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Even when I was 15 and fat as all hell I could still beat the $hit out of a fully grown adult Ras Kass. That's why I brought up martial arts.

I know a lot of fat 15 year olds that could beat up Ras Kass.

Size Don't mean s**t. If I sock you in ya adams apple you going to be on the ground gasping.
 01-05-2011, 10:44 PM         #63
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
If 'u' even think it's possible to lose over the internet then I don't even know what to tell 'u'.

True. Nobody really wins an online argument:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #64
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 stitch said:
Even when I was 15 and fat as all hell I could still beat the $hit out of a fully grown adult Ras Kass. That's why I brought up martial arts.

I know a lot of fat 15 year olds that could beat up Ras Kass. There are girls who could take him, too.

Edit: With that f*ggy haircut, make that girl scouts.
 100 Rounds said:
Size Don't mean s**t. If I sock you in ya adams apple you going to be on the ground gasping.
LOL word this niga dont know WTF he talking about....he thinks he cud beat up Ras Kass when he was 15yrs old just cuz Ras is short......ight do this....I dare u to try to f!ght Nate Robinson or Earl Boykins they both short as f**k, I bet u would leave with a shattered jaw
 7 years ago '10        #65
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 stitch said:
Actually how about I just beat up Ras Kass instead?

I happen to already know for a fact he can't f!ght since he apparently loves to lose to male strippers.

Again, I ask...

How many units did Ras Kass' latest album move?
So now this lame puppet went from talking bout Ras hangs out wit Wiggers when there was one white dude in the whole video anybody with eyes can see to ALBUM SALES....u a clown dwg...the least talented artists in hip hop make the most money nowadays this is something as clear as the f**king sun coming up in the morning...if u gona deny or front on this go ahead but its like people arent that stupid
lmao @ album sales prove skills in this market
 7 years ago '04        #66
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #67
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
again

The N said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #68
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
lol u realize if Ras lost yall wudnt spend so much time hating on him? Rassy won LMAOOOO!!!!!! Soul On Ice and A.D.I.D.A.S. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '10        #69
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Troublesome91; 01-06-2011 at 12:11 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #70
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
goes to show real lyricists and mcs are suffering cuz of clown a.ss consumers like u who wud rather hear some wack a.ss 2 sylabble word rhymes about a chain and a car rather than some entertaining or creative lyrics
 7 years ago '04        #71
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29544 29544
 JaYYo said:
lol u realize if Ras lost yall wudnt spend so much time hating on him? Rassy won LMAOOOO!!!!!! Soul On Ice and A.D.I.D.A.S. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

spend so much time...lol ur the one flying in here...no one was sayin really anything but laughin bout his cat lick hairdo...
lol who is hating on him??? lol only your capt save em a.ss is the only 1 goin back n forth bringin up songs n youtube vids...lol just cuz u hate Game...stick to the subject....hes takin an L so far cuz where is the proof??? we seen the proof last time with his 102nd dalmation lookin a.ss rockin the catlick, but wheres the proof? we waitin...we callin him a liar cuz he has yet to put the pics out...u callin game a liar cuz u dont like him..lol u say the same s**t each time about him..lol game won, dude mustve not showed up at your prom or sum s**t to perform...who knows
 7 years ago '10        #72
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 youngmic said:

spend so much time...lol ur the one flying in here...no one was sayin really anything but laughin bout his cat lick hairdo...
lol who is hating on him??? lol only your capt save em a.ss is the only 1 goin back n forth bringin up songs n youtube vids...lol just cuz u hate Game...stick to the subject....hes takin an L so far cuz where is the proof??? we seen the proof last time with his 102nd dalmation lookin a.ss rockin the catlick, but wheres the proof? we waitin...we callin him a liar cuz he has yet to put the pics out...u callin game a liar cuz u dont like him..lol u say the same s**t each time about him..lol game won, dude mustve not showed up at your prom or sum s**t to perform...who knows
whose been hating on him? EVERYBODY lol, just like u said there has been no proof provided yet people posting s**t like they know wat happened, saying Game knocked him out again an blah blah...not once in this thread did I say I know wat happened.....but other dudes have....so wat are u talking about? How could Game have won, u must be a sad indiviidual did u watch taht change of heart video, I feel for u as a man if u think that
 7 years ago '10        #73
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 7 years ago '04        #74
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 JaYYo said:
whose been hating on him? EVERYBODY lol, just like u said there has been no proof provided yet people posting s**t like they know wat happened, saying Game knocked him out again an blah blah...not once in this thread did I say I know wat happened.....but other dudes have....so wat are u talking about? How could Game have won, u must be a sad indiviidual did u watch taht change of heart video, I feel for u as a man if u think that
ummm no u said u believed ras' over game yet there are no pics or proof of wat ras sayin either..u were sayin? right there the conversation stops...sorry u hate game...lol other people dont speak for me bruh...he won over u cuz got damn this cat been under your skin for a minute..lol we see u...when the pics are out then speak instead of cryin about strippers n that ol 04-2005 s**t...i dont care about no change of heart video...lotta rappers do stupid s**t, hes one of em...i listen to music...thats it...u gettin all personal like u wash dudes clothes or some s**t...like i said stick to the subject
 7 years ago '10        #75
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 youngmic said:
ummm no u said u believed ras' over game yet there are no pics or proof of wat ras sayin either..u were sayin? right there the conversation stops...sorry u hate game...lol other people dont speak for me bruh...he won over u cuz got damn this cat been under your skin for a minute..lol we see u...when the pics are out then speak instead of cryin about strippers n that ol 04-2005 s**t...i dont care about no change of heart video...lotta rappers do stupid s**t, hes one of em...i listen to music...thats it...u gettin all personal like u wash dudes clothes or some s**t...like i said stick to the subject
OK.....WHAT AN EASY STOMPING U SET URSELF UP HARD! THIS DUDE JUST SAID "LOTA RAPPERS DO STUPID s**t" YEA LIKE GET LOCKED UP FOR DRUGS OR GUNS.....GAME IS THE ONLY EXCLUSIVE MEMBER FOR BEING CAUGHT ON "CHANGE OF HEART" OR HAVING A TOUNGE RING AN MOMS OWNING A STIP CLUB.....THE GAME IS AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OF THAT CLUB
 7 years ago '10        #76
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 JaYYo said:
goes to show real lyricists and mcs are suffering cuz of clown a.ss consumers like u who wud rather hear some wack a.ss 2 sylabble word rhymes about a chain and a car rather than some entertaining or creative lyrics
u right i should b listening to hindu n*ggas on the come up like

[pic - click to view]

btw, >>>>>> game & ras kass disco :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #77
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #78
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 JaYYo said:
OK.....WHAT AN EASY STOMPING U SET URSELF UP HARD! THIS DUDE JUST SAID "LOTA RAPPERS DO STUPID s**t" YEA LIKE GET LOCKED UP FOR DRUGS OR GUNS.....GAME IS THE ONLY EXCLUSIVE MEMBER FOR BEING CAUGHT ON "CHANGE OF HEART" OR HAVING A TOUNGE RING AN MOMS OWNING A STIP CLUB.....THE GAME IS AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OF THAT CLUB
stomping? lol are u on some net bang s**t?
someones mad...u bustin out the all caps now...uh oh stop traffic...set myself up? i have yet to see dude with a tongue ring or bein a stripper...u sure do bring that s**t up alot tho..but once again no proof..lol u move well...only dancer is you runnin in circles...i say one thing u change it up and find another excuse or reason....yet u cant stick w the subject, yeah, didnt man up n say that u did believe ras' but wheres your proof? nice try tho homie...cool story bro...no worries tho ill upload the vid of the bouncer talkin bout ras catchin n L...lol his own homie too
 7 years ago '10        #79
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
they need to duke this s**t out on camera
 7 years ago '10        #80
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

so we gone act like this n*gga Ras don't got a fade with a perm?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy