Ras Kass Claims Game Was "Kissing My A**" In Club Bathroom

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 legendisdope said:
wasnt rass kass tryna get donations to drop an album? dis dude desperate

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #42
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 stitch said:
Ras Kass is, no lie, like 4 or 5 weight classes underneath Game. Game is like 6'4" in real life meanwhile Ras Kass is barely 5'5" and 150lbs dripping wet and wearing Timberland boots.

I remember when Ras Kass needed an internet petition to help get him off his record label because he literally wasn't eating anymore. 20,000 whigger signatures later and this started the whole "Eat Or Die" mixtape.

I still can't believe this dude hangs out with whiggers, has that haircut, and is talking about "Hiiiiiii Gaaaaame." and throwing fists with flash KO's like he's Tyson or something.

Sorry, I know Ras can rap and all that, but this dude is poor, small, weak, and irrelevant as far as 2011 is concerned.
there is one white dude in the whole video so he hangs out with wiggers? An "S" implies more then one lol....so ur racist now? Its wrong to hang out with white dudes? f**k outta here, yall still making s**t up....one of dudes friends is white an yall twist an say he hangs out with packs of wiggers
 7 years ago '04        #43
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
I think Ras is a good rapper but this n*gga was madd irrelevent til he mentioned Game again
 7 years ago '04        #44
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
 stitch said:
Tatted up whiteboys in your diss videos = Throwing in the white flag.
the hell? the fact he was white & tatted wasnt what gave Ras the L, it was the gay a.ss hand gestures & movements that n*gga made
 7 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
@ This Whole Thread From The Ras Kass Picture To Homie Saying Cotton Club Haircut To The Ride Or Die Rass Kass Groupie.
 7 years ago '10        #46
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
the hell? the fact he was white & tatted wasnt what gave Ras the L, it was the gay a.ss hand gestures & movements that n*gga made
yall cant be that slow, they were mocking Game, so thats y he said "hi game" like that cuz the niga had a tounge ring an has mad suspect stories on him that actualy turned out to be real...dudes mom owns a strip club, this dude worked in it
dont believe check the change of heart vid I posted
 7 years ago '07        #47
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 youngmic said:
sure ras, last i checked ras had an issue with game bein that he made that subliminal s**t in the 1st place...we still waitin on the pics...if he has time to put up pics with his cat lick hairdo then he can put up the pics of game

[pic - click to view]

damn he look like ja rule here. anyway Im surprise he would put all that bulls**t in his hair from listening to his lyrics
 7 years ago '10        #48
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 stitch said:
Quick question, have you ever met Ras Kass in real life yes or no?

He is shorter than me. A lot shorter. My half-lab half-husky dog is probably his height. And I trained Tae Kwon Do up until I was 13, then switched to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (now I've begun training Muay Thai and Judo as well) and I know for damn sure I myself am not knocking out Game and pouring out liquor on his body.... and I didn't even grow up in inner city California. I grew up in the burbs.
I didnt say he knocked out Game, I dont know wtf happened....I just know dudes who have history of lying (Game) and dudes whose career is based off spittin facts an the truth (Ras) Im just stating im more implied to believe Ras over Game thats it, lol I have listened to Games music be4 he has had some good songs, but he is a phony
 7 years ago '05        #49
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 youngmic said:
sure ras, last i checked ras had an issue with game bein that he made that subliminal s**t in the 1st place...we still waitin on the pics...if he has time to put up pics with his cat lick hairdo then he can put up the pics of game

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #50
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Chief Dee said:
You aint never seen that picture? We been clowning on Ras Kass for years about this pic. This his 1920's Cotton Club fade.
No I never seen this queer before

@ cotton club fade
 7 years ago '07        #51
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21455 21455
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #53
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #54
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 stitch said:
Yeah, well, Ras Kass seems to think he knocked out Game with 1 punch like he can even reach that high.

Dude, you're obviously a fan. I can tell. But you HAVE to watch his diss video. For one, there is a lot more than just 1 white dude in there.

And two...

When you make diss videos and it's apparent you're the shortest guy out of all your friends and homies = You lost.
Umm theres only ONE white dude in the video....I just watched it again lol, everyone else is black and the one dude standing next to the white dude is spanish...I dont know what it is but do people think if u keep sayin something orange is blue people will blindy believe it or something?
Watch the video, the tall white dude is the only white dude in the vid...regardless even if there was 1 more white dude...they wud still be outnumbered watch the video its all black dudes in the back so to say he hangs out with wiggers is an incorrect statement....this has nothing to do with me being a fan of Ras Ima fan of whats real...real hip hop...my views are never biased...if Game was better then Ras I would openly admit it but its not even close rapping wise....and as far as all this f!ght s**t none of us kno what reallly happened but people on here sayin Game knocked him out again as if they know cuz of some height s**t...a punch is a punch wether from a 2 foot niga or a 6foot one if u get hit in ur f**king nose or eye or temple first before u hit the other person u have a high chance of being knocked out and not even having an opportunity to hit back
 7 years ago '04        #55
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 JaYYo said:
yall cant be that slow, they were mocking Game, so thats y he said "hi game" like that cuz the niga had a tounge ring an has mad suspect stories on him that actualy turned out to be real...dudes mom owns a strip club, this dude worked in it
dont believe check the change of heart vid I posted
death threats on youtube? lol thats the new gangsta...took ras 4 or 5 years to run into game? lol come on son...ive been a fan of ras before a game existed but its been out there wat happened in the club....u have a bias towards game, u made it quit clear in here...lol u talkin about ras' songs, got nuthin to do with that...sure ras was...was...a stand up dude...but face it...when he got outta jail he started poppin a bunch of s**t...and it caught up to him...sounds liek hate if u ask me...if u didnt grow up with game then i dont know why u speakin on him like u know him..but i bet it was all good when he was on gunit right? lol riiiiiiight
 7 years ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25688 25688

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #57
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Swisher sweet said:
No I never seen this queer before

@ cotton club fade
 7 years ago '10        #58
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 youngmic said:
death threats on youtube? lol thats the new gangsta...took ras 4 or 5 years to run into game? lol come on son...ive been a fan of ras before a game existed but its been out there wat happened in the club....u have a bias towards game, u made it quit clear in here...lol u talkin about ras' songs, got nuthin to do with that...sure ras was...was...a stand up dude...but face it...when he got outta jail he started poppin a bunch of s**t...and it caught up to him...sounds liek hate if u ask me...if u didnt grow up with game then i dont know why u speakin on him like u know him..but i bet it was all good when he was on gunit right? lol riiiiiiight
can u read? it was all good when he was on gunit? Dude he didnt even right the hit songs on his first album 50 did I said this already in this thread...so wat are u talking bout? I aint biased towards Game i just dont like fake wack s**t, liars....an fact is Game a dude wit no talent being bigger then RAs doesnt mean Ras is wack now...it goes to show the state of the music industry is s**t and if u dont agree its cuz u down wit that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #59
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 JaYYo said:
can u read? it was all good when he was on gunit? Dude he didnt even right the hit songs on his first album 50 did I said this already in this thread...so wat are u talking bout? I aint biased towards Game i just dont like fake wack s**t, liars....an fact is Game a dude wit no talent being bigger then RAs doesnt mean Ras is wack now...it goes to show the state of the music industry is s**t and if u dont agree its cuz u down wit that s**t
no im sayin were u yellin stripper n all that s**t when he was on the unit? just curious cuz alotta the cats in here werent til he was so called disloyal, so just askin....wat makes him a liar? lol cuz ras is a better rapper? lol u make no sense, cats who work at the club said wat happened the 1st time...it was on BET...no one called ras wack, i sure didnt but if u really bein 100 throw up the pics...if not then stfu, cuz u just makin yourself look bad w no proof....and for the record so wat he didnt write the hooks on the songs, doesnt mean he didnt hold his own after 50....u bringin up s**t that has nuthin to do with this to win your case lol
 7 years ago '10        #60
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 stitch said:
I am confused.

What does 50 Cent allegedly writing "half" of Game's mainstream debut album have to do with Ras being a b!tch?

What does G-Unit have to do with Ras being a b!tch?

What does Game have to do with Ras being a b!tch?

What does the music industry have to do with Ras being a b!tch?

Honestly, your time and efforts spent trying to defend Ras Kass' name on Boxden would literally be spent better off trying to PayPal him money. I bet if you asked him what his account was he'd tell you. Like I said, have you even met him in real life before? I've even talked to him on MySpace when I was 19.
dwg...once again u saying s**t with no facts or evidence behind it.....do u know what a b**ch is? Someone who is scared....how can a b**ch make a song like "Nature of the Threat"....how can a b**ch make a song like "Jack Frost"...how can a b**ch f!ght a record company like Priority Records by himself and do time just to get out of being treated like a slave and absolute s**t and them holding back ur albums? How can a b**ch get sucker punched leave the club an record a video that same night black eye an all to clear the lies of Game sayin Ras went to hospital and has his jaw wired shut? How can a b**ch go to the same party on new yrs eve as the person who "beat him up" cmon dwg....u been losing so hard in this thread its sad...what are ur intentions? U just been making s**t up and lying an geting exposed for it....like for one....there is only one white dude in that video but u sayin there is many...and man I dont even wana go into the rest.....zip up ur body bag dunny, save urself the trouble

Last edited by JaYYo; 01-05-2011 at 10:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago