Ras Kass Claims Game Was "Kissing My A**" In Club Bathroom

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
184 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
COTTON CLUB FADE

.. Great one
 7 years ago '10        #22
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 youngmic said:
ras 1st said he got hit with a champagne bottle then it turned into a sucker punch then it was a beer bottle then it was 30 against 2, then he got jumped..lol it kept changin...i remember the 1st time it happened cuz at wcrydaz.com back in the day, that site was the 1st to hear it...game approached him about that song...ras wanted to wave him off n he got socked for it....confirmed? everybody there was sayin that s**t..the bouncer at the club confirmed it on that beef dvd or show or watever...the one who carried him...i mean u can believe wat u wanna believe..but after that video..lol come on homie
post links...an he never said beer bottle u still making s**t up where did he say beer bottle, an he always said it was 30 on 2 cuz Ras was only there with one person lol....I mean video I just posted is on point
 01-05-2011, 05:59 PM         #23
Jey Johnson88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '10        #24
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
on the real tho anyone who supports The Game need to re-evaluate their realness....dudes whole life has been a joke,....a rapper tryin to be lyrical with no substance and nothing to say lol
Ras aint been nothing but a soldier in the rap game, dudes tried to blackball the s**t outa him but he still spittin to this day cuz he love it an not just in it for the bread...how many rappers wud still be goin hard an spittin like this after that type of turmoil? He has actually gotten better this verse is

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #25
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 JaYYo said:
post links...an he never said beer bottle u still making s**t up where did he say beer bottle, an he always said it was 30 on 2 cuz Ras was only there with one person lol....I mean video I just posted is on point
makin s**t up?....so am i the only one who saw the Beef show on BET or watever it was called when it was game vs ras? u mean to tell me u want me to go back to 2006 n find old s**t on wat ras said? lol really homie? truth of the matter is he got socked for talkin slick...nuthin more to it...they played the video on BET all day with them 2....i dont nee dot make s**t up...u can believe wat u wanna believe homie....lol u act like u grew up with game n s**t insulting people cuz they listen to game's music..lol...give jayo felony his name back too

edit: and we aint talkin bout lyrical s**t here homie, we talkin bout this so called f!ght...we know ras can rap...thanks

Last edited by youngmic; 01-05-2011 at 06:06 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #26
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 641 641

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #27
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
publicity stunt
 7 years ago '10        #28
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Rass Kass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Game

BELEE DAT!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #29
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3161 3161
 youngmic said:
lol game stays havin this cat pissed off....in every thread..

yeah bein on a video with wiggers and bullets is real cool and of course "hiiiiiiiiiiiii gaaaaaaaaame" and rockin that cat lick hairdo....sure bro...lol even the bouncer had to drag dude out...lol been confirmed..ras that dude but the s**t he was talkin caught up to him...

too bad they dont have the whole video of them spittin bullets and spellin die game...lol weak

after watching this video is this n*gga Ras gay? not hating cuz game has sum suspect actions as well....
 7 years ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
''ras kass whooped his a.ss fast one punch knocked him out poured belvi on his face and they drug his a.ss out''

lol watch the picture be game standing behind a pool table chillin if their is pictures at all lol
 01-05-2011, 08:05 PM         #31
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS n*gga STILL LYIN
 7 years ago '10        #32
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 stitch said:
Ras Kass doesn't have the proper funding required to beef with a mainstream rapper.

Wasn't this the bummy short dude upset that his record label was no longer responsible for paying his light bill?

This n*gga like 9 years behind on his child support payments. Of course he wants to "beef" with anybody with a name.
@ this dude tryin to say Ras was tryin to beef for publicity lol, he doesnt even have an album coming out anytime soon yall stay making s**t up, is the Game yall daddy or something? I dont get it, I aint got nothing against Game I dont know him but...........

DUN DUN DUN TA NA!!!

[video - click to view]

01-05-2011, 08:17 PM         #33
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both of them can stfu and just put out music. Real beef is when your mom gotta change states, they gotta both listen to big.
 7 years ago '04        #34
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Rass Kass is a what happens when a gifted student goes down the self conscious rap market. Ras got whooped by the game. The buyers don't give f**k about how smart you are ras just look at nas. They just want juicy lyrics,commercial bulls**t, and a loser in the beef rap bulls**t. Ras looking like the big loser overtime. Customers don't give a f**k about the rapper they just want a market package and ras aint delivered since the late 90's. Ras is a smart guy he should leave 40 glock and the washed up gangster psychopaths and run music business. He know all the ups, and downs of this business. I kinda feel bad for Ras the guy was gifted in the 90's just like nas but got to caught up in that gang culture bulls**t. Let that s**t go Ras reinvent yourself and sell. If it don't work out be a mentor to all the other rappers who want to avoid Dr. Dre , J Prince, and Suge Knight. Ras getting old now. Ras make your money and prepare for the future. Tired of these psychopaths bumping the same gangsta rap bulls**t. How many Pac clones, nas clones, and hybrids these n*ggas gonna manufacture out they a.ss?
 7 years ago '04        #35
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 JaYYo said:
@ this dude tryin to say Ras was tryin to beef for publicity lol, he doesnt even have an album coming out anytime soon yall stay making s**t up, is the Game yall daddy or something? I dont get it, I aint got nothing against Game I dont know him but...........

DUN DUN DUN TA NA!!!

yes welcome back to 2005....we know this video... wat next? u gonna say "gayme"? should i say "50 snitch" too to add to the flashback lol...daddy? if thats the case, you and ras f**kin? lol even if its other threads about game u stay pissy about dude...lol calm down, aint that serious...
 7 years ago '04        #36
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 872 872
 JaYYo said:

yo I actually watched all of that video...ol girl blowed dude up on national TV....

GAME LOST
 7 years ago '04        #37
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
As creole I want to see this n*gga do well but I think Ras Kass mad depressed and looking mighty homo in the media. Dude should have played it smart and took management/marketing role to his rap career. He made all that money with some college education in the mid 90's but rap career went dry. You can only rap as good as the fan market say you worthy of attention, download, radio station plays, and media say you worth.
 7 years ago '10        #38
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 youngmic said:
yes welcome back to 2005....we know this video... wat next? u gonna say "gayme"? should i say "50 snitch" too to add to the flashback lol...daddy? if thats the case, you and ras f**kin? lol even if its other threads about game u stay pissy about dude...lol calm down, aint that serious...
Na man its any wack a.ss artist in general....The Game aint an MC...u cant take anything dude says seriously I mean that change of heart s**t is an auto fail....dudes first album he didnt even write the best songs 50 cent did, so its like....I just feel Real hip hop aint protected or stood up for....these dumb a.ss kids coming up actualy listen to str8 fggot s**t.....Ras one of the few real MCs left who has stayed true to the art....I mean his new album was HEAT, it got no love tho cuz the industry is backwards right now....to be an MC u gota be versatile...make any type of songs dudes act like Ras just make nerd songs.....this a song from his new album

[video - click to view]

joint is str8 crack, lyrical but u cud also bump in da club "in the streets u hear 1 of 2 haters like f**k RAS! Slide right off me like water off a ducks a.ss"
then he also got intuitive tracks like this on same album

[video - click to view]

feat. Skillz
 7 years ago '10        #39
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 youngmic said:
sure ras, last i checked ras had an issue with game bein that he made that subliminal s**t in the 1st place...we still waitin on the pics...if he has time to put up pics with his cat lick hairdo then he can put up the pics of game

[pic - click to view]

at ras kass getting beat up again f**k ras kass
 7 years ago '09        #40
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Chief Dee said:
You aint never seen that picture? We been clowning on Ras Kass for years about this pic. This his 1920's Cotton Club fade.
n*gga said cotton club fade I'm.....

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy