Ras Kass Claims Game Was "Kissing My A**" In Club Bathroom

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6784 pageviews
120 comments

Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
Ras Kass Claims Game Was "Kissing My A**" In Club Bathroom

[pic - click to view]

West Coast rapper Ras Kass has come clean and revealed what allegedly took place during a club f!ght against rap rival Game over New Year's Eve weekend in Los Angeles.

According to Ras, the Black Wall Street rapper initially showed love to him despite their past problems.

Apparently, the two spitters ran into each other in the bathroom prior to the scuffle. Says Ras Kass, "He was saying, 'Hey, what's up?' and kissing my a**. If he had a problem with me, he could have talked to me in the bathroom. Game's stories never add up. When you cross-examine him just ask him didn't ya'll see each other in the bathroom?" The tension escalated in the club when allegedly Game had an issue with a friend of Ras Kass. "I was telling my boy like, 'not in here, let's not do this here,'" he said. "I'm not going to be responsible for f*cking up a New Years Eve's party. I already told him I'm not trippin' off you in here. Then I said you lied the first time." Ras Kass was referring to the last time the rappers clashed back in September, which resulted in a few diss tracks. (
[pic - click to view]

XXL Mag)

[pic - click to view]

Ras post the pics already or just shut the f**k up image

120 comments for "Ras Kass Claims Game Was "Kissing My A**" In Club Bathroom"

7 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The funny thing is, Ras looks beat up in that profile picture. Ras always be looking beat up.
 7 years ago '09        #3
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
Im sayin doe, I believe ras lokey cuz game is a halloween mask wearin a.ss nicca. But ras has yet to post up those pics or any of the s**t he sayin about game either, smh. Either keep that s**t street or rap, them niccas dont know wat they wanna do..
 7 years ago '04        #4
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29654 29654
sure ras, last i checked ras had an issue with game bein that he made that subliminal s**t in the 1st place...we still waitin on the pics...if he has time to put up pics with his cat lick hairdo then he can put up the pics of game

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #5
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 372 372
thing is if this bastard had pics he would already leaked them from the time game said something on twitter... i like game.. he is bipolar but rass kass needs to get a regular job and stfu...
 01-05-2011, 05:16 PM         #6
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cornhusker said:
Thread title is homos3xual.
and Ras Kass is homos3xual for having pictures
 7 years ago '05        #7
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Thread title is super f**king homo

youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

and what the f**k is that^^^^^
 7 years ago '08        #8
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Swisher sweet said:
Thread title is super f**king homo

and what the f**k is that^^^^^
You aint never seen that picture? We been clowning on Ras Kass for years about this pic. This his 1920's Cotton Club fade.
 7 years ago '05        #9
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Cornhusker said:
Thread title is homos3xual.
 7 years ago '04        #10
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You aint never seen that picture? We been clowning on Ras Kass for years about this pic. This his 1920's Cotton Club fade.
cotton club fade...
yall k!ll me in here
 7 years ago '09        #11
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 youngmic said:
sure ras, last i checked ras had an issue with game bein that he made that subliminal s**t in the 1st place...we still waitin on the pics...if he has time to put up pics with his cat lick hairdo then he can put up the pics of game

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #12
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #13
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
I mean who should we believe one of the realest and most talented lyricists rap has ever seen who was blackballed from the industry or a dude who was a stripper on change of heart had zero tattoos all the sudden gets a million when he becomes a "rapper" get a butterfly tat on his face then changes it to LA....lol I mean u tell me...Ras a real dude he didnt lie about s**t he even went on video after he got black eye like "yea the niga sneak punched me an that was that" the last time s**t went down, but Ras need to stop twittering and just post the damn photos, seems like it was someone else in the club who had em why they aint up yet
 01-05-2011, 05:28 PM         #14
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my dude relaxed... no one is doubtin' Ras.
 7 years ago '04        #15
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 JaYYo said:
I mean who should we believe one of the realest and most talented lyricists rap has ever seen who was blackballed from the industry or a dude who was a stripper on change of heart had zero tattoos all the sudden gets a million when he becomes a "rapper" get a butterfly tat on his face then changes it to LA....lol I mean u tell me...Ras a real dude he didnt lie about s**t he even went on video after he got black eye like "yea the niga sneak punched me an that was that" the last time s**t went down, but Ras need to stop twittering and just post the damn photos, seems like it was someone else in the club who had em why they aint up yet
lol game stays havin this cat pissed off....in every thread..

yeah bein on a video with wiggers and bullets is real cool and of course "hiiiiiiiiiiiii gaaaaaaaaame" and rockin that cat lick hairdo....sure bro...lol even the bouncer had to drag dude out...lol been confirmed..ras that dude but the s**t he was talkin caught up to him...

too bad they dont have the whole video of them spittin bullets and spellin die game...lol weak

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #16
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 JaYYo said:
Jump off his d!ck man. Y we gotta believe either? This is some female s**t that i don't care about. Don't concern me and idk y it would anyone else
 01-05-2011, 05:37 PM         #17
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this beef is a f**king joke.....
 7 years ago '10        #18
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 youngmic said:
lol game stays havin this cat pissed off....in every thread..

yeah bein on a video with wiggers and bullets is real cool and of course "hiiiiiiiiiiiii gaaaaaaaaame" and rockin that cat lick hairdo....sure bro...lol even the bouncer had to drag dude out...lol been confirmed..ras that dude but the s**t he was talkin caught up to him...

too bad they dont have the whole video of them spittin bullets and spellin die game...lol weak
lol I agree the video is lame w/ the wiggers(i mean WIGGER Its only one white dude in the video all rest look latin an blacK), all I said is out the 2 I would believe Ras over Game...I mean Game is a manufactured artist who just shouts out the great MCs of rap every other line lol....I mean Game tried to be cool get drinks for Ras and Ras didnt wana a.ssociate with dude an dude got mad an punched him...and how can "the bouncer had to drag him out" be confirmed? Confirmed where? U keep sayin this with no proof lol, they both did some lame s**t imo

Heres Ras breakin down what happened the first time, and damn at how he broke down what Game is as a rapper so on point lol

[video - click to view]

Last edited by JaYYo; 01-05-2011 at 05:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #19
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 JaYYo said:
lol I agree the video is lame w/ the wiggers, all I said is out the 2 I would believe Ras over Game...I mean Game is a manufactured artist who just shouts out the great MCs of rap every other line lol....I mean Game tried to be cool get drinks for Ras and Ras didnt wana a.ssociate with dude an dude got mad an punched him...and how can "the bouncer had to drag him out" be confirmed? Confirmed where? U keep sayin this with no proof lol, they both did some lame s**t imo

ras 1st said he got hit with a champagne bottle then it turned into a sucker punch then it was a beer bottle then it was 30 against 2, then he got jumped..lol it kept changin...i remember the 1st time it happened cuz at wcrydaz.com back in the day, that site was the 1st to hear it...game approached him about that song...ras wanted to wave him off n he got socked for it....confirmed? everybody there was sayin that s**t..the bouncer at the club confirmed it on that beef dvd or show or watever...the one who carried him...i mean u can believe wat u wanna believe..but after that video..lol come on homie
 7 years ago '04        #20
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy