Kevin Love "Derrick Rose, Westbrook, and myself have talked about playing together"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2011, 04:22 PM         #21
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and 12-13 is gonna be a crazy free agent year for point guards........potentially..

deron williams
chris paul
russell westbrook
derrick rose
 7 years ago '10        #22
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 HotepSuns said:
and 12-13 is gonna be a crazy free agent year for point guards........potentially..

deron williams
chris paul
russell westbrook
derrick rose
If felton keeps up how he's playing now would you wanna keep him and if not who from that list would you wanna go after?
 7 years ago '06        #23
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3524 3524
 HotepSuns said:

deron williams
chris paul
russell westbrook
derrick rose
Rose and Westbrook are resigning...but anything can happen with D. Will & CP3
 7 years ago '07        #24
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 P. Dedos said:
boston been doing it for decades why not
I have no idea what your talking about
 01-04-2011, 04:28 PM         #25
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
If felton keeps up how he's playing now would you wanna keep him and if not who from that list would you wanna go after?

sun...i would trade felton,spike lee,jay z,marv albert,mike breen,and mike bloomberg for deron williams.....him,and amar'e would be absolute murder..
 01-04-2011, 04:30 PM         #26
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Rose and Westbrook are resigning...but anything can happen with D. Will & CP3

rose probably..he's a chicago boy,and loves it there,and says he wants to play there his entire career...so i tend to believe him.....westbrook i think is in the same boat as d. will,and cp3..although i would say that westbrook is probably in a better position to re-sign with okc then the other 2....
 7 years ago '10        #27
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 HotepSuns said:
sun...i would trade felton,spike lee,jay z,marv albert,mike breen,and mike bloomberg for deron williams.....him,and amar'e would be absolute murder..

Word I would want deron 2.I was curious to see what ya answer would be
 7 years ago '04        #28
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 keithbm1111 said:
Not really. Getting together via trade is 100% different than planning to sign together before your even a free agent.
garnett said he wasnt going unless ray allen got traded there to

but i guess what ever hypocritical bulls**t works for you
 7 years ago '07        #29
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 MosDefinition said:
garnett said he wasnt going unless ray allen got traded there to

but i guess what ever hypocritical bulls**t works for you
you guys are so sensitive. I wasnt trying to make boston sound better than everyone. I asked a question. Theres still a difference in how it all happened but whatever i wont waste any more of my time trying to tell the idiots on here
 7 years ago '04        #30
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
i don't understand how people don't understand the difference between boston and miami

did paul pierce, garnett, and allen plan years in advance to join up together? were any in their prime? were 2 of them the top 1-3 players in the entire NBA?

but i already know what the response will be "stop hating... jay z face"

and i haaaaate boston. but think before you start rewriting history
 01-04-2011, 05:52 PM         #31
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't none of them Superstars they're replaceable.
 01-04-2011, 05:56 PM         #32
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IVE BEEN SAYIN THIS. love will go to OKC in 2 years
 7 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 keithbm1111 said:
you guys are so sensitive. I wasnt trying to make boston sound better than everyone. I asked a question. Theres still a difference in how it all happened but whatever i wont waste any more of my time trying to tell the idiots on here
Couldn't have said it better myself. Ppl dumb as f**k

if KG had a 1 hour special on ESPN and signed here via free agency and Ray as well, then the Celtics had some homos3xual concert to introduce the team, then I'd say sure, fine, they did it too, but there's no comparison.
 7 years ago '06        #34
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DubA169 said:
i don't understand how people don't understand the difference between boston and miami

did paul pierce, garnett, and allen plan years in advance to join up together? were any in their prime? were 2 of them the top 1-3 players in the entire NBA?

/thread
 7 years ago '06        #35
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 HotepSuns said:

deron williams
chris paul
russell westbrook
derrick rose
Rose and Westbrook will get extensions before they even hit restricted free agency.
 01-04-2011, 06:12 PM         #36
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
Rose and Westbrook will get extensions before they even hit restricted free agency.

they all will get offers..doesn't mean they will take them....nobody anticipated melo turning down 3 year 65 mill from denver a few years ago.
 7 years ago '06        #37
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 DubA169 said:

You are actually right. KG, Pierce, and Ray Allens years of being able to carry a team were over. Unlike Wade and LeBron. Those guys are still franchise players who can carry a team still.

Now we will start seeing rumors of ppl joining up together such as:

The Knicks with Amare, Tony Parker, and Carmelo.

Dwight Howard and Chris Paul/Deron Williams (atleast this is a duo which has always been common)
 7 years ago '06        #38
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
they all will get offers..doesn't mean they will take them....nobody anticipated melo turning down 3 year 65 mill from denver a few years ago.
Different situation. Melo will be a unrestricted free agent where as Westbrook and Rose will be restricted which means Bulls and THunder have all the power.

Bulls will offer a max extension to Rose in which he will accept. There would be no point in turning it down because if he did then some team in free agency will offer him a contract and Bulls will just match it.

So Rose will sign an extension and I think Westbrook will too.

Oh and Melo never turned down 3 years 65 million a few years ago. He turned that offer down a couple of months ago. But of course he signed that 5 year contract after his rookie one was up now didn't he?

I have never seen an all-star type of player not sign an extension while they are still under their rookie contract. I doubt it ever happens.
 01-04-2011, 06:24 PM         #39
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
Different situation. Melo will be a unrestricted free agent where as Westbrook and Rose will be restricted which means Bulls and THunder have all the power.

Bulls will offer a max extension to Rose in which he will accept. There would be no point in turning it down because if he did then some team in free agency will offer him a contract and Bulls will just match it.

So Rose will sign an extension and I think Westbrook will too.

Oh and Melo never turned down 3 years 65 million a few years ago. He turned that offer down a couple of months ago. But of course he signed that 5 year contract after his rookie one was up now didn't he?

I have never seen an all-star type of player not sign an extension while they are still under their rookie contract. I doubt it ever happens.

being able to make a qualifying offer does not mean you have all the power...you said they will sign extensions..which is not necessarily so...which is why i brought up melo...unrestricted,or not....rose,and westbrook could both demand trades just like melo...

and i never said melo turned down an extension a few years ago..i said nobody could have anticipated him doing it a few years ago...the same way you can't believe that rose,or westbrook will do the same a few years before hey have the opportunity to do the same thing..

there are lots of things that have never happened before that happen everyday..
 7 years ago '08        #40
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
anyone taking this serious is stupid
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago