ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
why do people keep saying the D was elite in 07? we have not had a dominant D in years. they played a great game vs brady but we game up a ton of points that year. thats just the standard thing to say when tryin to downplay Eli. and since then our d has struggled. we get good d-line play thats about it, we got no linebackers worth talking about and our secondary was good for the first time this year
When it's: Eli is good, it's oh he has great defense.

When it's: our D is great, it's oh they D is overated. You can't win man..
 7 years ago '07        #162
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Even if 10 are tipped 15 is still alot and he was tied for 1st in least sacked so it's not like he was under duress
You clearly don't watch Giants games. He did throw a lot of INT's this year, and he did throw up a lot of 50/50 balls that he shouldn't have, but a lot of his INTs were balls that were on his WR hands, or becasue his WR ran the wrong route.

Look at his first INT against GB. Nicks went up about 15 YDS, cut in for 2, then took oof up the field.

Eli threw the ball to the middle expecting Nicks to keep running the 15 yard in. Since Nicks went up field, the only one there was a GB DB. Clearly Nick running the wrong route. This happened a lot this year...
 01-05-2011, 12:46 PM         #163
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is you don't have any sort of numbers to backup the argument for Eli. Where are the stats backing up Eli>Romo?
 7 years ago '07        #164
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The thing is you don't have any sort of numbers to backup the argument for Eli. Where are the stats backing up Eli>Romo?
Romo has had a lttile better QB ratings. The completion %'s are pretty much the same (in the 60's). Romo has had 2 4000 YD seasons, Eli has 2 as well. Both have had 1 30 TD season. The numbers you speak of a pretty even. The only major differnce is that Eli has won big games...
 7 years ago '09        #165
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 finishim said:
really? just cuz he knows how to spread it around to his "weapons" you're gonna knock him?

sorry Ryan only throws to two
all three of the guys you have are better than our WRs. If we switched out Driver, jones, and nelson for jenkins, douglas,and finneran I'd LOVE to see the "gaudy" numbers rodgers puts up
 7 years ago '09        #166
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
You clearly don't watch Giants games. He did throw a lot of INT's this year, and he did throw up a lot of 50/50 balls that he shouldn't have, but a lot of his INTs were balls that were on his WR hands, or becasue his WR ran the wrong route.

Look at his first INT against GB. Nicks went up about 15 YDS, cut in for 2, then took oof up the field.

Eli threw the ball to the middle expecting Nicks to keep running the 15 yard in. Since Nicks went up field, the only one there was a GB DB. Clearly Nick running the wrong route. This happened a lot this year...
That seems like alot of excuses to me. #justsayin
 7 years ago '06        #167
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
 -BigC- said:
Its not always about stats. you gotta look at the numbers the running backs put up in those same years. the cowboys were always more passing oriented. we had the number 1 rushing offense in 08'.. tony romo is less then great in big spots. he is still a good qb tho. Eli has been doing it longer and been in the league less years. 4 play-off wins to Romo's 1, heads up Eli has more WINS the only stat that matters.. i think over all there stats are similar romo may throw less INTs but i remmeber him throwing INTs in big spots
 7 years ago '07        #168
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
That seems like alot of excuses to me. #justsayin
Be that as it may, I'm just calling it like I see it. I seen them WR running wrong routes all season. Still, he did throw a lot of bad balls this year, I can't deny that.

And don't get it twisted. I'm not coming in here saying Eli is elite. But he does catch a lot hate, to me, for no apparent reason. He is dopey and goofy, but he still has the ability to be a great QB in this league.

Last edited by Dope Bai; 01-05-2011 at 02:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #169
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Dope Bai said:
Romo has had a lttile better QB ratings. The completion %'s are pretty much the same (in the 60's). Romo has had 2 4000 YD seasons, Eli has 2 as well. Both have had 1 30 TD season. The numbers you speak of a pretty even. The only major differnce is that Eli has won big games...

Romo has also only started three full seasons and Eli reached that 4000 plateau in stride: 4002. Same with the td's:31.

*waits for a better receivers argument*
 7 years ago '05        #170
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
brett farve in front of hasselbeck
 7 years ago '09        #171
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 NomiS said:
brett farve in front of hasselbeck
hasslebeck is pus*y

farve is goat
 7 years ago '04        #172
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
all three of the guys you have are better than our WRs. If we switched out Driver, jones, and nelson for jenkins, douglas,and finneran I'd LOVE to see the "gaudy" numbers rodgers puts up
if Ryan completed passes longer than 7 yards he may be considered better by me
 7 years ago '09        #173
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
if Ryan completed passes longer than 7 yards he may be considered better by me
like I said, if it was just Jennings and Finley and you had jenkins, douglas, and finneran as the 2,3,and 4 WR lets see how wide open your offense is.

Roddy stays getting double covered which is why we HAVE to run slants and deep sideline comeback back shoulder throws

We don't have any other WR to keep the secondary honest to open things up like you guys do. I wish we could just steal jordy nelson from yall

Wait a couple years when we have a legit #2/3 and you'll see this offense open up
 7 years ago '07        #174
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 MythMade said:
Romo has also only started three full seasons and Eli reached that 4000 plateau in stride: 4002. Same with the td's:31.

*waits for a better receivers argument*
So Eli's stats are null and void becasue he's played longer than Romo??? Weak argument. The fact is they both have had 2 4000 passing yard seasons and both have had 1 30 + TD season.

Not gonna say anything about better WR. I think we both talented at that position. But then you just made another good point. Injuries. Eli plays. Romo misses games. I recall Eli playing with a separted shoulder (his throwing shoulder at that) in a recent season.

The main point here is, Romo does have better stats in SOME categories, but it ain't by much. So the next step to judge these two would be winning, and you can't deny that Romo does not show up for big games...

Last edited by Dope Bai; 01-05-2011 at 02:36 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #175
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7289 7289
 CutKidd21 said:
like I said, if it was just Jennings and Finley and you had jenkins, douglas, and finneran as the 2,3,and 4 WR lets see how wide open your offense is.Roddy stays getting double covered which is why we HAVE to run slants and deep sideline comeback back shoulder throwsWe don't have any other WR to keep the secondary honest to open things up like you guys do. I wish we could just steal jordy nelson from yallWait a couple years when we have a legit #2/3 and you'll see this offense open up
lol with just jennings finley and a back like turner the packers offense would be even better imo. dont get me wrong jones driver and nelson are nice but u give rodgers a running back other teams have to gameplay for he would light s**t up. plus he still would spread it around in that scenario becuse hes that type of qb and so far ryan isnt.
 7 years ago '05        #176
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
seriously shut the f**k up with that michael turner bulls**t argument.

why aren't the vikings any good this year then????????????? Texans, Jags
?????????????????

YOU NEED A QB PLAYING AT A HIGH LEVEL TO WIN IN THIS LEAGUE

hater

yeah brees really looked like tom brady against us huh
Yeah on that game winning 95 yard drive he did.....
 7 years ago '07        #177
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
I wouldn't put favre in the bottom tier with the likes of hassleback tho

the day he die he gonn be an above avg QB in the game still
 7 years ago '09        #178
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Yeah on that game winning 95 yard drive he did.....
We give pierre his props and that's where it stops.
 01-05-2011, 02:52 PM         #179
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ Big Ben and Rodgers over Rivers

lmao @ Vick 8 SMH
 7 years ago '05        #180
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
We give pierre his props and that's where it stops.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy