ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 gGgM35 said:
Obviously were hinting at it.....he's been putting in work every since he's been with n.o. brought the team from the bottom to a champion.....got the stats,got the ring and he is clutch. Those are the making of a elite qb to me.
I know he's great and capable of beingtube best, I just tend to think he's a little inconsistent year to year
 01-04-2011, 06:04 PM         #82
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flacco gets so much unwarranted hate on here

n*ggas tried to say Sanchez was better earlier in the year

I guess because the only time people REALLY see him its against Pitt.. where he obviously struggles

But yeah... Flacco is better than 95% of BX tries to give him credit for
 7 years ago '09        #83
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 finishim said:
I know he's great and capable of beingtube best, I just tend to think he's a little inconsistent year to year
Coming off of a championship most teams usually don't perform as well the next year afterwards since everyone is gunning for them, things that worked the year prior didn't work this year for team yeah his int numbers were a little higher this year if I'm not mistaken but still was at the top of the league for td passes.......the man is most definitely elite in my eyes.
 7 years ago '09        #84
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 CutKidd21 said:
What 26 year old QB do you know that heads a 13-3 team and has been to the playoffs in 2 of his 3 yrs not named rothlisberger and never has had a dominant D like pittsburgh or baltimore????????????????????

ILL WAIT
Still waiting
 7 years ago '06        #85
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
What 26 year old QB do you know that heads a 13-3 team and has been to the playoffs in 2 of his 3 yrs not named rothlisberger and never has had a dominant D like pittsburgh or baltimore????????????????????

ILL WAIT
Rivers & Eli did it and thats just QBs of recent memory.

Bottom line, win. Win a game that matters.
 7 years ago '09        #86
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
Rivers & Eli did it and thats just QBs of recent memory.

Bottom line, win. Win a game that matters.
Eli= dominant D.

and I think everyone would consider Rivers elite

He's 26 and took over a 4-12 team as a rookie to a 13-3 team in his 3rd year. You got everyone suckin off rodgers and flacco and they haven't done jacks**t. Haven't even led their teams to a division championship. Ryan just did. A division with THREE 10+ win teams and only lost to 1

so what else does he have to do to be in the discussion

Last edited by CutKidd21; 01-04-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #87
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
Eli= dominant D.

He's 26 and took over a 4-12 team as a rookie to a 13-3 team in his 3rd year. You got everyone suckin off rodgers and flacco and they haven't done jacks**t. Haven't even led their teams to a division championship. Ryan just did. A division with THREE 10+ win teams and only lost to 1

if you don't have a ring, you better atleast put up gaudy numbers like rivers and Rodgers have

regular season wins and division championships only get you so far, just ask peyton
 01-04-2011, 06:25 PM         #88
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soooo Ryan has 1 division championship

Flacco like numbers (take that how you want it)

And no playoff wins

Yet you expect people to jump on his d!ck and call him great?
 7 years ago '09        #89
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
if you don't have a ring, you better atleast put up gaudy numbers like rivers and Rodgers have

regular season wins and division championships only get you so far, just ask peyton
just ask peyton? Who the guy people consider the greatest QB ever?

Gaudy numbers????????

Aaron "pus*y" rodgers- 3922 yrs, 28 TDs, 11 ints

Matt Ryan- 3705 yrs, 28 TDs, 9 ints

GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE.
 7 years ago '12        #90
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Palmers chance at being elite : 75%

Sanchezs chance at being elite : 20%

7 years ago '06        #91
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 CutKidd21 said:
Eli= dominant D.

why do people keep saying the D was elite in 07? we have not had a dominant D in years. they played a great game vs brady but we game up a ton of points that year. thats just the standard thing to say when tryin to downplay Eli. and since then our d has struggled. we get good d-line play thats about it, we got no linebackers worth talking about and our secondary was good for the first time this year
 7 years ago '09        #92
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 MY_name said:
Soooo Ryan has 1 division championship

Flacco like numbers (take that how you want it)

And no playoff wins

Yet you expect people to jump on his d!ck and call him great?
Give Flacco the Falcons D his first 2 years and see how many playoff wins he has

and I'm not saying call him great but people need to stop acting like putting his name in the discussion is unbelievable
 7 years ago '09        #93
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
why do people keep saying the D was elite in 07? we have not had a dominant D in years. they played a great game vs brady but we game up a ton of points that year. thats just the standard thing to say when tryin to downplay Eli. and since then our d has struggled. we get good d-line play thats about it, we got no linebackers worth talking about and our secondary was good for the first time this year
eli sucks. If you didn't have that D you don't win sh*t, which is why your team is at where it's at RIGHT NOW
 7 years ago '06        #94
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
eli sucks. If you didn't have that D you don't win sh*t, which is why your team is at where it's at RIGHT NOW
dude you cant be serious... you really think eli sucks?? and since you like number

Eli had 4002 yds 31td's and yeah his pics were high this year but the last 2 they have been low, and not making excuses; but at least 10 of those were tipped by his receivers straight up in the air.. im not tryin to take away from Ryan at all i think he is really good, i think he is better than anyone who came in the league after him and even Flacco. i was just defending Eli

and where is our team at?? Eli put up 4 tds in that philly game, our great d gave up 21 points in 5 mins. and our great D let the packers put up 45.. get educated

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 01-04-2011 at 06:40 PM..
 01-04-2011, 06:39 PM         #95
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #96
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 7 years ago '09        #97
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
dude you cant be serious... you really think eli sucks?? and since you like number

Eli had 4002 yds 31td's and yeah his pics were high this year but the last 2 they have been low, and not making excuses; but at least 10 of those were tipped by his receivers straight up in the air.. im not tryin to take away from Ryan at all i think he is really good, i think he is better than anyone who came in the league after him and even Flacco. i was just defending Eli

and where is our team at?? Eli put up 4 tds in that philly game, our great d gave up 21 points in 5 mins. and our great D let the packers put up 45.. get educated
Even if 10 are tipped 15 is still alot and he was tied for 1st in least sacked so it's not like he was under duress
 01-04-2011, 06:43 PM         #98
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Give Flacco the Falcons D his first 2 years and see how many playoff wins he has

and I'm not saying call him great but people need to stop acting like putting his name in the discussion is unbelievable
I give Ryan his credit... he's a very solid QB

And my non homer side will say he is better than Flacco (not by a wide margin though)

But honestly he better win a playoff game this year... if he goes one and done then....

You wont hear the end of it
 7 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Even if 10 are tipped 15 is still alot and he was tied for 1st in least sacked so it's not like he was under duress
actually the opposite is true. alot of them pics could have been sacks instead.. i agree he threw way too many this year but he is still looked at as a bum by alot of people. if you watch a game you will see him make many GREAT throws during games. he is a very good QB.. people apologize for brees' INTs but Eli's are all his fault.. its just the perception of him that makes me mad..im not tryin to go back and forth with you all night... im just sayin give props and thats where it can stop
 7 years ago '09        #100
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 MY_name said:
I give Ryan his credit... he's a very solid QB

And my non homer side will say he is better than Flacco (not by a wide margin though)

But honestly he better win a playoff game this year
... if he goes one and done then....

You wont hear the end of it
FINALLY props

I feel the same way. One thing I will say is most people didn't even think we would win our division this year and damn sure not 13-3. We as fans didn't even think that we'd win that many games. Most people said we were 2 years away. So I can only imagine what we're gonna be in 2 years

Last edited by CutKidd21; 01-04-2011 at 06:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago