ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
 70
 Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
5 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Eli been owning dallas the last few years, you won twice since the 07 play-offs. and one of those Kitna was starting
So your argument is 1 regular season win

a championship won by the defense and a scrub WR making a fluke catch

and romo getting injured

which somehow makes eli>romo???

They are on the same level, overrated. Both are dependent on their team around them, not the other way around where the team is reliant on them. Honestly it could go either way in my mind, it all depends on who they have around them like I said but ur argument is terrible.
 7 years ago '04        #62
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
@ Rodgers being top five, this guys team can't even win the division, that must be because he's not that good, his 102 qb rating over the past two years means nothing, or 2nd overall 67 tds during that span or his second best 18 ints over that span


Last edited by finishim; 01-04-2011 at 04:22 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #63
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 -BigC- said:
So when teams play against each other, its basically Qb vs Qb?

Eli was out there playing defense?

Romo was getting burned in coverage?

damn I must not understand how football works at all if thats the case...
i didnt say that im just sayin i believe he is better. you guys have Witten and a bunch of beast recievers, we just got recievers. and you guys had a better before this season historically the last few years.
 7 years ago '09        #64
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 beantown said:
a championship won by the defense
Vinitari won 2 for NE
 7 years ago '06        #65
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 beantown said:
So your argument is 1 regular season win

a championship won by the defense and a scrub WR making a fluke catch

and romo getting injured

which somehow makes eli>romo???

They are on the same level, overrated. Both are dependent on their team around them, not the other way around where the team is reliant on them. Honestly it could go either way in my mind, it all depends on who they have around them like I said but ur argument is terrible.
if you couldnt tell it was meant to be a joke your retarded. but he is better IMO. maybe if i put the in you would realize i was taking shots.

and why you mad????

Eli threw 2 4th Quarter Td's to take the lead on both of them against the undefeated pats,,, O yeah thats why you mad
 7 years ago '05        #66
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
@ no Joe Webb.

Garbage list
 7 years ago '09        #67
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
There's only 3 elite qb's and those are brady,manning and brees.....the rest are either great,good,average or bad.
 7 years ago '04        #68
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 gGgM35 said:
There's only 3 elite qb's and those are brady,manning and brees.....the rest are either great,good,average or bad.
brees sure looked elite this year
 7 years ago '09        #69
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 finishim said:
brees sure looked elite this year
Brees-1 superbowl ring Rodgers-First ever kick-6
 7 years ago '09        #70
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 -BigC- said:
So because the Packers haven't beat the Falcons that means Ryan is better then Rodgers?

You f**king people on bx can't be serious with some of these points yall trying to make
You people on BX, yet you're on BX

I don't have to explain s**t to you. It's all subjective anyway and opinions are like a**holes

bottomline Matt Ryan 2 pus*y rodgers 0

GET MAD
 7 years ago '04        #71
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 gGgM35 said:
Brees-1 superbowl ring Rodgers-First ever kick-6
and that's one year, what exactly makes brees elite other than that?

I think he's the most accurate for sure, but what sets him apart?
 7 years ago '09        #72
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 rynell said:
Im not talking about just the game against us.....Matt Ryan is overrated. What QB can't look good with a 250lb bull running the ball effectively week in and week out?

Saints shut his big a** down BTW:lachen001:

.....OK back on topic Melted Ice is overrated and anyone with common sense and football knowledge can see it. Until I see Melted Ice carry the Falcons with his arm on a consistent basis I wont be sold on him being mentioned with the Elite QBs in the NFL.
seriously shut the f**k up with that michael turner bulls**t argument.

why aren't the vikings any good this year then????????????? Texans, Jags
?????????????????


YOU NEED A QB PLAYING AT A HIGH LEVEL TO WIN IN THIS LEAGUE

hater

yeah brees really looked like tom brady against us huh
 7 years ago '06        #73
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 finishim said:
and that's one year, what exactly makes brees elite other than that?

I think he's the most accurate for sure, but what sets him apart?
 7 years ago '06        #74
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Not gonna get into the Romo vs Eli argument, its been done to death, I think both should be above Flacco but thats all Im really gonna get into on that.


Rivers at this point is > Rodgers to me. Not really worth getting into an argument about because I dont think its that big of a deal but Rivers is a boss. He balled out this year with very little offensive talent around him. Rodgers obviously has a game this week and if he gets deep I think he'll be above Rivers but Ive seen Rivers play on a torn up ACL in the AFC Championship game while his superstars/pro bowl teammates on both sides of the ball kicked it on the sidelines & he still almost pulled out the W so for now he gets the edge.

Glad both are above Ryan right now, really what has that kid proven?


Cutler is INSANELY low. Absolutely no reason he should be under 12 at worst. I dont get that.
 7 years ago '09        #75
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 finishim said:
and that's one year, what exactly makes brees elite other than that?

I think he's the most accurate for sure, but what sets him apart?
Dude really are u trying to argue rodgers better the brees........................................reall y???:wtf:
 7 years ago '04        #76
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 gGgM35 said:
Dude really are u trying to argue rodgers better the brees........................................reall y???:wtf:
I didn't even bring up Rodgers, you did, I'm asking you what sets brees apart from the rest of the pack
 7 years ago '04        #77
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
if youre saying that's it, theres def more to it, like pocket presence, decision making, etc
 7 years ago '09        #78
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 finishim said:
I didn't even bring up Rodgers, you did, I'm asking you what sets brees apart from the rest of the pack
Obviously were hinting at it.....he's been putting in work every since he's been with n.o. brought the team from the bottom to a champion.....got the stats,got the ring and he is clutch. Those are the making of a elite qb to me.
 7 years ago '09        #79
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 eLLz said:
Not gonna get into the Romo vs Eli argument, its been done to death, I think both should be above Flacco but thats all Im really gonna get into on that.


Rivers at this point is > Rodgers to me. Not really worth getting into an argument about because I dont think its that big of a deal but Rivers is a boss. He balled out this year with very little offensive talent around him. Rodgers obviously has a game this week and if he gets deep I think he'll be above Rivers but Ive seen Rivers play on a torn up ACL in the AFC Championship game while his superstars/pro bowl teammates on both sides of the ball kicked it on the sidelines & he still almost pulled out the W so for now he gets the edge.

Glad both are above Ryan right now, really what has that kid proven?



Cutler is INSANELY low. Absolutely no reason he should be under 12 at worst. I dont get that.
What 26 year old QB do you know that heads a 13-3 team and has been to the playoffs in 2 of his 3 yrs not named rothlisberger and never has had a dominant D like pittsburgh or baltimore????????????????????


ILL WAIT
 01-04-2011, 05:00 PM         #80
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey "Elite"

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy