ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #441
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
rivers and rodgers are soo overratted...im sorry..vick is better than both and they got my mans at number 8...brady..manning..and brees are the only people iss completely understandable... matt ryan
 01-06-2011, 03:46 PM         #442
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Also agree with this though, the whole argument stems from this n*gga saying AT LEAST as if Peyton has some type of DECENT or even good career. I'll sit here and call him a choke artist all day long because Ive seen the guy blow it in a ton of big games but right now Rodgers has done nothing in the postseason either and when it comes to regular season, they might both average same TD/Yds/INT but Peyton has done it another 10 years then Aaron so lets pay homage.
That's really the only reason I ever even quoted dude's post in the first place and got into this whole Manning-Rodgers thing.

Dude was like "Well, He's ATLEAST gonna have a Peyton Manning type Career".

I was sitting over here like "Oh Word? Just like that?".

Rodgers is REALLY GOOD and very close to great QB(which is saying a lot after only playing for three years) and a dude to watch for the next 5-6 years though no doubt. Sky is the limit. I don't think they make it to the Bowl this year, but once they get all those guys back next year and if they and he can stay Healthy, they can put in work... They need to get him a RB though.
 7 years ago '05        #443
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,201 | Props total: 28611 28611
so the Seahawks dont have a QB basically?? lol 2 funny
 01-06-2011, 03:52 PM         #444
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Jesus, so he has to break all the records to play at his level? and I never said that atleast part, Rodgers has put up great numbers and as long as he keeps his consistency he'll have a similar year to year numbers as Peyton, he doesn't have to have the career totals
Hey man, like I've already said in this thread... I like Rodgers a lot.

Of the QB's that are considered the Young Crop(Ryan, Flacco, etc. etc.), I'd take Rodgers no doubt...

But let's have a little Respect for Peyton Manning and what's he'd done over the past 13 years. It's rare. It's not the type of thing you can just say is attainable like it's nothing.

But Rodgers is a really impressive young QB... I look forward to seeing what the kid can do here in the future.
 01-06-2011, 03:53 PM         #445
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
but according to illstreet and cutkidd Rodgers is in his sixth year :rolleyes:
They are biased idiots, not that me and you are not biased but at least a bit more reasonable.
 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM         #446
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
rivers and rodgers are soo overratted...im sorry..vick is better than both and they got my mans at number 8...brady..manning..and brees are the only people iss completely understandable... matt ryan
Vick is the definition of overrated, only QB to have one decent year and be labeled as something elite and unstoppable.
 01-06-2011, 03:59 PM         #447
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
They are biased idiots, not that me and you are not biased but at least a bit more reasonable.
Fam please...
 7 years ago '04        #448
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
Hey man, like I've already said in this thread... I like Rodgers a lot.

Of the QB's that are considered the Young Crop(Ryan, Flacco, etc. etc.), I'd take Rodgers no doubt...

But let's have a little Respect for Peyton Manning and what's he'd done over the past 13 years. It's rare. It's not the type of thing you can just say is attainable like it's nothing.

But Rodgers is a really impressive young QB... I look forward to seeing what the kid can do here in the future.
the only point I was ever trying to get across is that his early numbers translate into some of the best, IF he stays consistent, I'm hoping he gets the monkey off his back with his first playoff win sunday
 01-06-2011, 04:03 PM         #449
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
the only point I was ever trying to get across is that his early numbers translate into some of the best, IF he stays consistent, I'm hoping he gets the monkey off his back with his first playoff win sunday
Good luck, nobody can stop Vick.
 01-06-2011, 04:04 PM         #450
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
The Eagles Losing and choking in the playoffs is something I never get tired of seeing...

Best of luck to yall.

P.S. Can't even lie, I was semi suprised at how good Rodgers stats were these past three years.
 7 years ago '04        #451
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Illstreet said:
The Eagles Losing and choking in the playoffs is something I never get tired of seeing...

Best of luck to yall.

P.S. Can't even lie, I was semi suprised at how good Rodgers stats were these past three years.
I was his first year, actually lost a bet to my friend, predicted Rodgers would be the type of qb to max out at 23-25 tds and throw 15-18 ints a year, about 3,500 yards

I was dead wrong and I'm happy I was
 7 years ago '10        #452
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9604 9604
 finishim said:
I was his first year, actually lost a bet to my friend, predicted Rodgers would be the type of qb to max out at 23-25 tds and throw 15-18 ints a year, about 3,500 yards

Yo finishim I know this is irrelevant 2 the convo but how bout we give you V gholsten and a TE for clay matthews?...............................we need him for saturday
 7 years ago '04        #453
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Yo finishim I know this is irrelevant 2 the convo but how bout we give you V gholsten and a TE for clay matthews?...............................we need him for saturday
deal, capers will make him a believer, I honestly forgot what position he plays, outside backer?
 01-06-2011, 04:14 PM         #454
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:

The 49ers fukked up big time...
 7 years ago '04        #455
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Illstreet said:
The 49ers fukked up big time...
I read somewhere a lot of fans also root for rodgers and the packers, thinking about what couldve been
 7 years ago '10        #456
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9604 9604
 finishim said:
deal, capers will make him a believer, I honestly forgot what position he plays, outside backer?
Yep,but he was converted 2 a defensive end and still ain't sh!t
 7 years ago '05        #457
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
I didn't mean to clown Peyton by saying at least, my bad fellas. I'm just saying though if we're just talking about stats and maybe 1 ring Aaron Rodgers is on pace to have that kind of career...at least.
 7 years ago '04        #458
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Yep,but he was converted 2 a defensive end and still ain't sh!t
nah deal off, but well take revis for clay, that'd be more fair
 01-06-2011, 04:24 PM         #459
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I read somewhere a lot of fans also root for rodgers and the packers, thinking about what couldve been
They we're chanting for David Carr...

[video - click to view]

Thinking bout the times that could have been...

[pic - click to view]

01-06-2011, 04:27 PM         #460
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
I didn't mean to clown Peyton by saying at least, my bad fellas. I'm just saying though if we're just talking about stats and maybe 1 ring Aaron Rodgers is on pace to have that kind of career...at least.
Ole Girl in the Avy's Waist ratio/curvature has me hypnotized every time you post...

I forgive you...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago