ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #361
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That's pretty much what I was just saying. Dude can be ridiculously accurate and fit a ball in a tight spot 1 play, then make you say the next.
Unfortunatley, this is true.
 01-06-2011, 10:46 AM         #362
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QPakaQ said:
Brady
Peyton
Brees
Rivers
Rodgers
Ben
Schaub
And Vick

I can honestly say I would DEFINATELY take over Eli...

Everybody else Like I said in my list could be moved around to me...
Yea that is reasonable, I am still not sold on Vick since Eli has been the better QB for all but a few months, Schaub isn't that great either, but that is more reasonable than like 12th or something.
 7 years ago '10        #363
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 QPakaQ said:
Brady
Peyton
Brees
Rivers
Rodgers
Ben
Schaub
And Vick

Rodgers and Rivers over Ben?I'm confused about that 1...
 7 years ago '05        #364
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
 Blkboipurp said:
That's not my list in order that's just all the QBs I would take over Eli...
 7 years ago '10        #365
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 QPakaQ said:
That's not my list in order that's just all the QBs I would take over Eli...
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH my fault
 01-06-2011, 10:55 AM         #366
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
He pretty much does, still I can't think of 10 better QBs

Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, I would put him 6th. Who else after that? Maybe Ben, Flacco, Ryan, Orton, Cassel , Romo, Vick can't put them ahead of him.
I'd put Ben ahead, not yet sold on Flacco and Matt Ryan is really makin a name for himself...I actually REALLY like the way he's been playing since he was a rookie. Atl won.

As far as Vick, if you're only talking pocket passer I'd take Eli. Mike isn't the same player he was with the Falcons tho. And if you're looking at the overall QB position and needed to build a team around someone, he's top 3...easy.

Illstreet said:
Yeah, Brady is better at extending a play...

I'm not sure I'd say Brady is at the same level at Manning with Leadership(simply because Brady has always had Bill on the sidelines ready to crack the whip on anyone and get people in line, where as Peyton has had quiet and serene guys like Dungy and Caldwell and Peyton has had to get guys in line).

But the debate is eternal... They really are so close, and it really does come down to who's Style you like more, or I would say you respect more...

But I must say that I think that Belichick is the one thing that Brady has had as an advantage all these years.

He's an all time great Coach.

Unlike Marino, Peyton hasn't really had that(Dungy is overrated).
I don't know about Dungy being overrated. He brought the best out of his players and they'd gladly break there necks for him. There was a certain level of respect they had for him that only a few coaches can match. Not to mention being one of the best defensive guru's OAT.
 01-06-2011, 10:58 AM         #367
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Definitely true, I don't even see how that is confusing.
 01-06-2011, 11:00 AM         #368
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'd put Ben ahead, not yet sold on Flacco and Matt Ryan is really makin a name for himself...I actually REALLY like the way he's been playing since he was a rookie. Atl won.

As far as Vick, if you're only talking pocket passer I'd take Eli. Mike isn't the same player he was with the Falcons tho. And if you're looking at the overall QB position and needed to build a team around someone, he's top 3...easy.

I don't know about Dungy being overrated. He brought the best out of his players and they'd gladly break there necks for him. There was a certain level of respect they had for him that only a few coaches can match. Not to mention being one of the best defensive guru's OAT.
So you would build a team around Brady, Peyton and then Vick? Really even though Rivers, Rodgers and especially Brees have shown more promise over a longer stretch of seasons?

Vick had a 100 QB rating and led his team to 10 wins, that isn't something that screams top 3, especially when it is the only indication of him playing that way in his career.

Give me Cassel, Ryan, or Flacco over Vick to build around, far more potential and that is just 3 young guys.
 01-06-2011, 11:01 AM         #369
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QPakaQ said:
Brady
Peyton
Brees
Rivers
Rodgers
Ben
Schaub
And Vick

Schaub has his moments, but I really don't see how a guy like him can be considered better than Eli...

Dude has arguably the Best WR in the NFL, and he had the Top Rusher in the NFL this year and all they did was dissapoint yet again...

Yeah, I know their Defense was a.ss... But still, that Division was winnable this year, and they weren't even in the running.

But you're definitely entitled to your own opinion.
 01-06-2011, 11:04 AM         #370
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Schaub has his moments, but I really don't see how a guy like him can be considered better than Eli...

Dude has arguably the Best WR in the NFL, and he had the Top Rusher in the NFL this year and all they did was dissapoint yet again...

Yeah, I know their Defense was a.ss... But still, that Division was winnable this year, and they weren't even in the running.

That defense is horrible, he blew it against BAL but I mean its BAL, he still had two long drives and a 2pt conversion to even make OT. They blew games to s**tty Sanchez and a Garrard hail mary and just any way possible. I don't think Eli or even a Peyton/Brady could make that defense worth a s**t.
 01-06-2011, 11:04 AM         #371
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
I've said it a billion times...

Hakeem Nicks is the best WR the Giants have had(Talent Wise) since I've been a Giants fan who was mature and smart enough to understand anything about football(97/98).

But dude is still only 22 and learning his craft.

He's only going to get better.

With Nicks, Bryant and Jackson, all of us in the East get to laugh at the Skins for the next 5-10 years.
Basically. And it seems like Santana Moss only shows up for the Cowboys games in recent years.

Dez though...dude was only a rookie and him being down actually impacted the offense. It's really gonna be scary once he fully learns the position...special teams too.

Dope Bai said:
My bad, you're right. I watched that game too. Damn, that kush can really f**k your memory up...
 7 years ago '10        #372
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Definitely true, I don't even see how that is confusing.
Rodgers hasn't done enough and Rivers is a choke artist.Ben already proved he can perform in the big moments
 01-06-2011, 11:07 AM         #373
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Yeah I believe the Bucs team needed that vocal coach to take them over the top but Dungy is like the modern day Tom Landy in my eyes based off his I guess you could say classy coaching style. That Bucs squad was weak when he got over there and he built them up, great team builder & X's and O's guy. Lets not act like in TB didnt lose in 97 to the team who repped the NFC in the SB that year in a game with freezing temperatures on the road, 99 they lost a hard fought game to a top 3 greatest offensive team ever, two Ls to the Eagles are what wrapped it up for him as a coach but he always put that squad in a spot to compete and lost to great teams

Same in Indy, maximized the talent on that team and if not for Vanderjagt missing that FG they would have went to the SB instead of Pitt the year the Steelers won and who knows, might have got another ring. A ton of Ls to the Pats isnt necessarily choking, Peyton chokes on the field and Dungy cant do much about that.

Is he Bill or Shula? Of course not but Dungy is an all time great in his own right. Just a tier down.
I respect your opinion... Don't agree with all your points or opinions, but I respect it none the less.

Props on responding in a well thought out manner.
 7 years ago '07        #374
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 QPakaQ said:
Brady
Peyton
Brees
Rivers
Rodgers
Ben
Schaub
And Vick

This works. I would take out Schaub though...
 01-06-2011, 11:13 AM         #375
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
That defense is horrible, he blew it against BAL but I mean its BAL, he still had two long drives and a 2pt conversion to even make OT. They blew games to s**tty Sanchez and a Garrard hail mary and just any way possible. I don't think Eli or even a Peyton/Brady could make that defense worth a s**t.
Yeah, I don't know, I guess I'm also kinda biased...

Because we played the Texans this year, and our Defense totally dominated them from the first snap to the last.

Schaub looked like a lost puppy out there.

Wasn't a very impressive showing.
 01-06-2011, 11:15 AM         #376
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
So you would build a team around Brady, Peyton and then Vick? Really even though Rivers, Rodgers and especially Brees have shown more promise over a longer stretch of seasons?

Vick had a 100 QB rating and led his team to 10 wins, that isn't something that screams top 3, especially when it is the only indication of him playing that way in his career.

Give me Cassel, Ryan, or Flacco over Vick to build around, far more potential and that is just 3 young guys.
Yeah I would. It may be a bit premature due to the fact he just won the starting job this year. His play has grown considerably though, can't deny it. He can put that team on his back despite having a D that isn't as good as you would expect from the Eagles. Just wait until he has a full off season as the #1 guy...Andy Reid will have him even more polished.

Plus he had the greatest game a QB can possibly have....ever. And he's capable of doing that on any given Sunday.
 01-06-2011, 11:18 AM         #377
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

Only have a problem with 1 part here...remove arguably.

Illstreet said:

Because we played the Texans this year, and our Defense totally dominated them from the first snap to the last.

That front 4 makes alot of cats look like lost puppies tho...just sayin.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-06-2011 at 11:20 AM..
 01-06-2011, 11:19 AM         #378
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I only say Overrated in the sense that since he won the Superbowl, I think everybody has kinda forgotten how many times those Tampa teams underchieved with him at the helm...

He was a great talent builder, but when it came to Winning the big one, or even getting to the big one, he could never get over the hump.

And then the very first year after he was gone Gruden took them to the Promised Land with basically the same team.

He was really good coach IMO, but not an All Time Great.
 01-06-2011, 11:20 AM         #379
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Rodgers hasn't done enough and Rivers is a choke artist.Ben already proved he can perform in the big moments
So Rodgers and Rivers couldn't beat the Hawks and Cards in the SB? Even with a top defense, Harrison returning picks 100 yards, refs helping them out etc.

08 was alright but in 05 anybody could have won that SB with the Steelers. If you say Rivers is a choker then so is Peyton and Ben > Peyton. After all both Peyton and Rivers are over 500 when you take out the games against the great Patriots. (Who would beat Pittsburgh just the same)
 01-06-2011, 11:22 AM         #380
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

That was the best game the Giants played, the Texans had no answers, Foster had his worst game by far for like 20 yards. But they lit up almost every other team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago