Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #341
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
 smokeweed101. said:
Where would that put him? Manning and Brees throw several picks too and each have one ring, Ben Flacco Ryan manage the game with help, there isn't many guys ahead of Eli. He is somewhere around 5-8.
Heeeeeeellllll no homie.... No way... 9, 10, 11 sure... 5-8 I don't think so...

Does he turn the ball over a lot? I know he did this year but I'm not that sure about previous years...
 7 years ago '07        #342
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah, that he did and can Romo do the same remains to be seen. My point is that most of you don't hold Eli accountable for the sh*t he does NOW b/c of that 1 great season.
OK, I can get with that. I have been lobbying for Eli all season. His WR did tip some balls they should have caught, and did run a bunch of wroing routes, but he did trun the ball over waaaay too many time this year. Unacceptable. He threw a bunch of 50/50 balls that just urked my soul all season. I'm sitting there, like, what are you thinking...The first one he threw that a.ssante got, in the first Philly game was just flat out dumb.

And the fumbles were ridiculous. That one in Philly was just k!lled me.
 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM         #343
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QPakaQ said:
Heeeeeeellllll no homie.... No way... 9, 10, 11 sure... 5-8 I don't think so...

Does he turn the ball over a lot? I know he did this year but I'm not that sure about previous years...
He pretty much does, still I can't think of 10 better QBs

Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, I would put him 6th. Who else after that? Maybe Ben, Flacco, Ryan, Orton, Cassel , Romo, Vick can't put them ahead of him.
 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM         #344
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
That is because of the receivers, Brady's guys take more time to get open so he has to avoid the rush more, reason why Peyton is first in sacks taken.

But as far as accuracy, smarts, leadership, skill you name it they are both neck and neck, what puts Brady first for me is the ball security, he has never came close to throwing 17 or 20 like Peyton has a few times, he also allows the run game to get going these two things make it easier for the defense to rest and the offense to produce points.
Yeah, Brady is better at extending a play...

I'm not sure I'd say Brady is at the same level at Manning with Leadership(simply because Brady has always had Bill on the sidelines ready to crack the whip on anyone and get people in line, where as Peyton has had quiet and serene guys like Dungy and Caldwell and Peyton has had to get guys in line).

But the debate is eternal... They really are so close, and it really does come down to who's Style you like more, or I would say you respect more...

But I must say that I think that Belichick is the one thing that Brady has had as an advantage all these years.

He's an all time great Coach.

Unlike Marino, Peyton hasn't really had that(Dungy is overrated).
 7 years ago '09        #345
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Never once said the Saints are the hottest team idiot

7 years ago '07        #346
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
That is because of the receivers, Brady's guys take more time to get open so he has to avoid the rush more, reason why Peyton is first in sacks taken.

But as far as accuracy, smarts, leadership, skill you name it they are both neck and neck, what puts Brady first for me is the ball security, he has never came close to throwing 17 or 20 like Peyton has a few times, he also allows the run game to get going these two things make it easier for the defense to rest and the offense to produce points.
He really doesn't turn the ball ball over as much as Peyton. The thing about Brady that I find crazy, is the way he stands in the pocket. He stands there like there's no chance of a defender getting to him, takes his time, waits, then k!lls you.
 7 years ago '06        #347
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, Brady is better at extending a play...

I'm not sure I'd say Brady is at the same level at Manning with Leadership(simply because Brady has always had Bill on the sidelines ready to crack the whip on anyone and get people in line, where as Peyton has had quiet and serene guys like Dungy and Caldwell and Peyton has had to get guys in line).

But the debate is eternal... They really are so close, and it really does come down to who's Style you like more, or I would say you respect more...

But I must say that I think that Belichick is the one thing that Brady has had as an advantage all these years.

He's an all time great Coach.

Unlike Marino, Peyton hasn't really had that(Dungy is overrated).
Dungy was a good coach dog IDK wtf youre talking about but he built that SB team that Gruden won with in TB.
 7 years ago '07        #348
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
In 2008, the Giants were 11-1 and the best team in the NFL(and had beaten all of the eventual final 4 teams: Ravens, Cardinals, Eagles and the Steelers in Pittsburgh)...

That was ofcourse until Plaxico shot himself in the goddamn leg and our players became very distracted and our offense became unbalanced.

In 2008, The Giants were extremely good football team... Without question better than the 2007 team.

Smh @ Plax...

Love the dude, but he really fukked us.
He did, but as a team, they shouldn't have let that mentally bring them down. It's just another excuse for a late season collapse. 1 players actions shouldn't effect a full squad, and this is coming me, who was a huuge fan of Plax. Even when he was with the Steelers.
 01-06-2011, 10:27 AM         #349
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
He really doesn't turn the ball ball over as much as Peyton. The thing about Brady that I find crazy, is the way he stands in the pocket. He stands there like there's no chance of a defender getting to him, takes his time, waits, then k!lls you.
Whats crazy is he is still in his prime and the team around him is getting younger, he will outlast Peyton and Brees and has the best chance of any QB to reach 5 SBs. This is why I sit patiently because his potential is through the roof.
 01-06-2011, 10:30 AM         #350
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Dungy was a good coach dog IDK wtf youre talking about but he built that SB team that Gruden won with in TB.
Never said he wasn't a good coach...

I stated that he wasn't an all time great coach, like a Belichick and a Shula...

And yes he built the Tampa team, but he couldn't win anything with it.

Those teams underachieved and choked a ton of times under Dungy.

I take Gruden's coming in and winning right away as more of an blemish on Dungy's career than a positive.
 01-06-2011, 10:31 AM         #351
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
He did, but as a team, they shouldn't have let that mentally bring them down. It's just another excuse for a late season collapse. 1 players actions shouldn't effect a full squad
This is the truth.
 7 years ago '09        #352
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 QPakaQ said:
Dudes really in here complaining about Flacco being top 10 but ain't complaining about Ryan being top 10?... Seriously...? They got the same damn numbers basically and Flacco got 82 less attempts!!!

I can't believe y'all in here arguing Ryan > Brees, Rodgers, or whoever but s**tting on Flacco...I'm not even saying Flacco should be higher but ain't no damn way Flacco and Ryan should be looked at as anything less than equals...

And don't give me receiving core cause up until this year Flaccos was worse then Ryans and they were still damn near identical

I see it like this (not that anyone cares but f**k it) :

1. Tom Brady
2. Mike Vick (most dangerous running qb + plus dangerous passer now)
3. Manning
4. Rivers
5. Brees
6. Ben
7. Rodgers
8. Schaub
9. Ryan
10. Flacco
11. Eli
12. Romo
13. Freeman
14. Cassel
15. Cutler

I could switch around a few of them after 8 but that's pretty much it

No one is sayin Ryan is better, just that it shouldn't be unbelievable if someone puts his name in the discussion with what he's accomplished in 3 years
 01-06-2011, 10:33 AM         #353
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
In 2008, the Giants were 11-1 and the best team in the NFL(and had beaten all of the eventual final 4 teams: Ravens, Cardinals, Eagles and the Steelers in Pittsburgh)...

That was ofcourse until Plaxico shot himself in the goddamn leg and our players became very distracted and our offense became unbalanced.

In 2008, The Giants were extremely good football team... Without question better than the 2007 team.

Smh @ Plax...

Love the dude, but he really fukked us.
I remember that, but you guys have a much better receiving corps now...and Nicks>>Plaxico IMO.

Dope Bai said:
Really??? Y'all went 5- 3 and played some damn good football after going 1 - 6. You won 2 games with your thrid string QB...
Nah, just 1. We lost to the fu*kin Cards his first game. And to be honest, I'm shocked we won more than half of those games as trash as the D played this year.

smokeweed101. said:
Where would that put him? Manning and Brees throw several picks too and each have one ring, Ben Flacco Ryan manage the game with help, there isn't many guys ahead of Eli. He is somewhere around 5-8.
It's hard to rank Eli, he's too erratic. He can throw for 300 yds and 4 TD's one game, then play a 160 yd, 1 td and 3 int game the next. He's torched the 'Boys on more than 1 occasion, but it's hard to say which QB will show up.

Atleast I know what I'm getting with Romo for the most part. I was hoping his play during the regular season would translate to the playoffs this year but it couldn't happen. I still believe he can do it and to each is own if they'd rather have Eli over him. For now I'm personally ridin wit Romo though.
 01-06-2011, 10:34 AM         #354
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
He did, but as a team, they shouldn't have let that mentally bring them down. It's just another excuse for a late season collapse. 1 players actions shouldn't effect a full squad, and this is coming me, who was a huuge fan of Plax. Even when he was with the Steelers.
Na fam, as soon as Plax was gone, we had no chance... We couldn't throw the ball at all.

At WR we went from:

1. Plax
2. An old and declining Toomer(His last year)
3. A Young and Developing Steve Smith

to

1. An old and declining Toomer(His Last Year)
2. A Young and Developing Steve Smith

Not to mention Plax's run blocking... He helped the Running game incredibly, both by blocking and by keeping defenses back on their Heels. He was irreplaceable that season. Nothing could have been done.

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-06-2011 at 10:41 AM..
 01-06-2011, 10:37 AM         #355
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
OK, I can get with that. I have been lobbying for Eli all season. His WR did tip some balls they should have caught, and did run a bunch of wroing routes, but he did trun the ball over waaaay too many time this year. Unacceptable. He threw a bunch of 50/50 balls that just urked my soul all season. I'm sitting there, like, what are you thinking...The first one he threw that a.ssante got, in the first Philly game was just flat out dumb.

And the fumbles were ridiculous. That one in Philly was just k!lled me.
That's pretty much what I was just saying. Dude can be ridiculously accurate and fit a ball in a tight spot 1 play, then make you say the next.
 01-06-2011, 10:38 AM         #356
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I remember that, but you guys have a much better receiving corps now...and Nicks>>Plaxico IMO.
I've said it a billion times...

Hakeem Nicks is the best WR the Giants have had(Talent Wise) since I've been a Giants fan who was mature and smart enough to understand anything about football(97/98).

But dude is still only 22 and learning his craft.

He's only going to get better.

With Nicks, Bryant and Jackson, all of us in the East get to laugh at the Skins for the next 5-10 years.
 7 years ago '07        #357
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Nah, just 1. We lost to the fu*kin Cards his first game. And to be honest, I'm shocked we won more than half of those games as trash as the D played this year.

It's hard to rank Eli, he's too erratic. He can throw for 300 yds and 4 TD's one game, then play a 160 yd, 1 td and 3 int game the next. He's torched the 'Boys on more than 1 occasion, but it's hard to say which QB will show up.

Atleast I know what I'm getting with Romo for the most part. I was hoping his play during the regular season would translate to the playoffs this year but it couldn't happen. I still believe he can do it and to each is own if they'd rather have Eli over him. For now I'm personally ridin wit Romo though.
My bad, you're right. I watched that game too. Damn, that kush can really f**k your memory up...
 7 years ago '05        #358
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
 smokeweed101. said:
He pretty much does, still I can't think of 10 better QBs

Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, I would put him 6th. Who else after that? Maybe Ben, Flacco, Ryan, Orton, Cassel , Romo, Vick can't put them ahead of him.
Brady
Peyton
Brees
Rivers
Rodgers
Ben
Schaub
And Vick

I can honestly say I would DEFINATELY take over Eli...

Everybody else Like I said in my list could be moved around to me...
 7 years ago '06        #359
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
Never said he wasn't a good coach...

I stated that he wasn't an all time great coach, like a Belichick and a Shula...

And yes he built the Tampa team, but he couldn't win anything with it.

Those teams underachieved and choked a ton of times under Dungy.

I take Gruden's coming in and winning right away as more of an blemish on Dungy's career than a positive.
Yeah I believe the Bucs team needed that vocal coach to take them over the top but Dungy is like the modern day Tom Landy in my eyes based off his I guess you could say classy coaching style. That Bucs squad was weak when he got over there and he built them up, great team builder & X's and O's guy. Lets not act like in TB didnt lose in 97 to the team who repped the NFC in the SB that year in a game with freezing temperatures on the road, 99 they lost a hard fought game to a top 3 greatest offensive team ever, two Ls to the Eagles are what wrapped it up for him as a coach but he always put that squad in a spot to compete and lost to great teams

Same in Indy, maximized the talent on that team and if not for Vanderjagt missing that FG they would have went to the SB instead of Pitt the year the Steelers won and who knows, might have got another ring. A ton of Ls to the Pats isnt necessarily choking, Peyton chokes on the field and Dungy cant do much about that.

Is he Bill or Shula? Of course not but Dungy is an all time great in his own right. Just a tier down.
 7 years ago '07        #360
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Na fam, as soon as Plax was gone, we had no chance... We couldn't throw the ball at all.

At WR we went from:

1. Plax
2. An old and declining Toomer(His last year)
3. A Young and Developing Steve Smith

to

1. An old and declining Toomer(His Last Year)
2. A Young and Developing Steve Smith

Not to mention Plax's run blocking... He helped the Running game incredibly, both by blocking and by keeping defenses back on their Heels. He was irreplaceable that season. Nothing could have been done.
You're right about everyting in your post. My point is, as a team, you have to overcome these kinds of hurdles, and still make it happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy