Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #301
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
You want #'s?

Superbowls?

Eli>>>>>Romo

Playoff Wins?

Eli>>>>>Romo

Matchups head to head?

Eli>>>>>Romo

That's plenty of #'s for you.
IMO head to head Eli owns romo, but against the rest of the league I'd take romo myself
 01-06-2011, 08:04 AM         #302
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
IMO head to head Eli owns romo, but against the rest of the league I'd take romo myself
Romo crumbles, chokes, whatever term you wanna use... He falls apart in any game that has real pressure or really matters.

I'm not saying Romo isn't a good QB... Because he is... Albiet overrated.

But I'd have a hard time finding a QB that I wouldn't rather have in crunch time over Romo...

Dude is right there on McNabb level when it comes to choking.
 01-06-2011, 08:48 AM         #303
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...but Eli's clutch.

01-06-2011, 08:51 AM         #304
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...but Eli's clutch.

Compared to Romo?

He's f**kin Joe Montana...
 7 years ago '05        #305
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
Dudes really in here complaining about Flacco being top 10 but ain't complaining about Ryan being top 10?... Seriously...? They got the same damn numbers basically and Flacco got 82 less attempts!!!

I can't believe y'all in here arguing Ryan > Brees, Rodgers, or whoever but s**tting on Flacco...I'm not even saying Flacco should be higher but ain't no damn way Flacco and Ryan should be looked at as anything less than equals...

And don't give me receiving core cause up until this year Flaccos was worse then Ryans and they were still damn near identical

I see it like this (not that anyone cares but f**k it) :

1. Tom Brady
2. Mike Vick (most dangerous running qb + plus dangerous passer now)
3. Manning
4. Rivers
5. Brees
6. Ben
7. Rodgers
8. Schaub
9. Ryan
10. Flacco
11. Eli
12. Romo
13. Freeman
14. Cassel
15. Cutler

I could switch around a few of them after 8 but that's pretty much it
 01-06-2011, 08:54 AM         #306
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QPakaQ said:

1. Tom Brady
2. Mike Vick
3. Manning

Vick over Peyton???? Really Bruh?

7 years ago '05        #307
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
 Illstreet said:

Vick over Peyton???? Really Bruh?

This year?? Yes

Career?? No

But like i said before Vick can do almost everything peyton does pass wise now but Peyton can't do anything Vick can do run wise
 01-06-2011, 09:04 AM         #308
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Compared to Romo?

He's f**kin Joe Montana...
Just under 40 int's + missing the playoffs the past 2 seasons = clutch...rrriiight. 1 SB gets you a pass for sh*tty play the rest of your career now-a-days...well, good luck with that.
 7 years ago '04        #309
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Just under 40 int's + missing the playoffs the past 2 seasons = clutch...rrriiight. 1 SB gets you a pass for sh*tty play the rest of your career now-a-days...well, good luck with that.
exactly, not to mention other than that run he hasn't won a playoff game
 7 years ago '07        #310
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 -BigC- said:
They are not the same . 15 point QB rating difference. 15 turnover difference between their big production years. The stats are not comparable at all....

And the Giants D during that run was a lot better then their year long stats showed. Again they slowed down the greatest offense in the history of the NFL.The Cowboys were 1-6 because of retarded coaching. Romo carried the team for like 3 years, Eli has only ever hurt that Giant offense with his high INT rate . Look at Romo last year with 9 picks on 550 attempts, Elis best year was 10 picks with 479 attempts .

There is no stat that backs up eli being better then Romo, there is only biased opinion from fans that attribute all of a teams success to a QB. But those same people ignore the likes of Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer as successful QBs, because it makes their favorite players look like s**t. Eli is nothing more then a game manager
See that's the key^^^^. Your using the stats only when it's convenient to prove your point. Your saying Romo's stats make him better than Eli - pointing that the numbers are key. But then I pointed out that Dallas' defenisive stats were very similar to the Giants that year, stating the numbers are key and then your backtracking saying the number don't tell the whole story...

Which one is it???

And now your blaming Romo's struggles on coaching...
 01-06-2011, 09:31 AM         #311
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QPakaQ said:
This year?? Yes

Career?? No

But like i said before Vick can do almost everything peyton does pass wise now but Peyton can't do anything Vick can do run wise
Vick cannot go beast mode from the Pocket and pick apart a defense like Peyton can...

Then again, nobody can with the exception of maybe Brady...

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-06-2011 at 09:43 AM..
 01-06-2011, 09:37 AM         #312
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BootlegZani said:
Sanchez on the other hand is way too high on that list.
True, 54%, 29 TDs and 33 INTs. Horrible horrible QB.
 7 years ago '07        #313
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Last time I checked: 1 SB, 3 Playoff wins ON ROAD >>>>> 1 Playoff win

If we're talking clutch
 01-06-2011, 09:40 AM         #314
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Statistically, the past two years you are refering to as "s**tty play" have been Eli's best by far...

I find it funny how everyone keeps ignoring that Eli threw for 4,000 yards and 30 TD's this year.

But that's fine.

finishim said:
exactly, not to mention other than that run he hasn't won a playoff game
I'm in no way saying that Eli is better than him, but when has Rogers won a playoff game ever?

I hate to do it, but it's like a fan of another QB who has never really accomplished anything explaining why the other QB who has never won anything is better than the QB who has...

Sh!t just doesn't register with me... But to each his own.

And as far as just saying "well besides that 07 Superbowl run, what has has Eli won" is like saying "Well besides that 85 season, what did Ditka ever do?". Or "Besides those last two Superbowls, John Elway was a choker in the Superbowl".

We don't do "Well besides" or "Well if's" here...
 01-06-2011, 09:42 AM         #315
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QPakaQ said:
Dudes really in here complaining about Flacco being top 10 but ain't complaining about Ryan being top 10?... Seriously...? They got the same damn numbers basically and Flacco got 82 less attempts!!!

I can't believe y'all in here arguing Ryan > Brees, Rodgers, or whoever but s**tting on Flacco...I'm not even saying Flacco should be higher but ain't no damn way Flacco and Ryan should be looked at as anything less than equals...

And don't give me receiving core cause up until this year Flaccos was worse then Ryans and they were still damn near identical

1. Tom Brady
2. Mike Vick (most dangerous running qb + plus dangerous passer now)
3. Manning
4. Rivers
5. Brees
6. Ben
7. Rodgers
8. Schaub
9. Ryan
10. Flacco
11. Eli
12. Romo
13. Freeman
14. Cassel
15. Cutler

I could switch around a few of them after 8 but that's pretty much it
Eli, Cassel, and Brees are too low here. Vick is way too high. Brees is 3rd, and if anyone should be top 10 its Eli and Cassel not Flacco and Vick.
 01-06-2011, 09:43 AM         #316
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QPakaQ said:
This year?? Yes

Career?? No

Vick could never pass for 66% and over 4700 yards, yes Peyton threw it a lot but even still Vick has never touched 25 TDs. Its not even close.
 01-06-2011, 09:43 AM         #317
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Last time I checked: 1 SB, 3 Playoff wins ON ROAD >>>>> 1 Playoff win

If we're talking clutch
Like I was getting at before, keep riding that '07 scooter til he retires w/o getting to another ring. And don't act like your D wasn't beastin that year...Eli didn't carry y'all whatsoever.
 01-06-2011, 09:45 AM         #318
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Like I was getting at before, keep riding that '07 scooter til he retires w/o getting to another ring. And don't act like your D wasn't beastin that year...Eli didn't carry y'all whatsoever.
We'll keep doing that while yall keep riding that one playoff win Since The Notorious B.I.G. died...

01-06-2011, 09:46 AM         #319
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Vick cannot go beast mode from the Pocket and pick apart a defense like Peyton can...

Then again, nobody can with the exception of maybe Brady...
Maybe my a.ss, be serious.
 7 years ago '10        #320
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,377 | Props total: 9648 9648
 Illstreet said:
We'll keep doing that while yall keep riding that one playoff win Since The Notorious B.I.G. died...

dam
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy