ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #261
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 CutKidd21 said:
You have better weapons. Don't know why that's so hard for you to admit

Ryan does more with less

white >>>> any wr on packers...

turner >>>> any rb on packers....

gonzalez >>>>> any te on packers this year....

and their oline is much better than packers....

so how exactly does he do more with less?
 7 years ago '09        #262
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 MY_name said:
For you to talk all this "woulda coulda" s**t...

You do an awful lot of what ifs... (though you didn't do it in this post)

Are you saying that Ryan is better than Rodgers? Or Rivers?
I'm not saying ryan is better. I've never once said that. It just not unbelievable to put him in the discussion like these dudes are tryin to make it seem

I've said multiple times ryan isn't elite but he's on the way. Rivers and Rodgers have been in the league 3+ years longer than ryan. They should be compared to brady and manning, which they fall FAR short of. Not Flacco and ryan which for some reason rodgers is compared with our young QBs
 7 years ago '09        #263
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Well no s**t.
Ok, that's my point
 7 years ago '04        #264
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
I'm not saying ryan is better. I've never once said that. It just not unbelievable to put him in the discussion like these dudes are tryin to make it seem

I've said multiple times ryan isn't elite but he's on the way. Rivers and Rodgers have been in the league 3+ years longer than ryan. They should be compared to brady and manning, which they fall FAR short of. Not Flacco and ryan which for some reason rodgers is compared with our young QBs
Rodgers is a year older than those "young" qbs you idiot, and yes he was around for three years before but he only started three years ago, do you really think the learning curve is that much diff now that Ryan has been around for three years starting now?
 7 years ago '04        #265
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
chad henne is way tooooo high but the sad part is he had a better year than sanchez

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #266
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
chad henne is way tooooo high but the sad part is he had a better year than sanchez

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #267
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
Romo # 9 !?
 7 years ago '09        #268
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
Rodgers is a year older than those "young" qbs you idiot, and yes he was around for three years before but he only started three years ago, do you really think the learning curve is that much diff now that Ryan has been around for three years starting now?
I don't care about his age. He's been in the league for 6 years, double what matt ryan has
 01-05-2011, 09:28 PM         #269
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So your argument is that there close enough to be compared? They really aren't that close though check the stats
 7 years ago '04        #270
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I don't care about his age. He's been in the league for 6 years, double what matt ryan has
keep making excuses to why Ryan hasn't been as good buddy, hope sooooo bad we beat the eagles so we can come to Atlanta n kick his dink n dunk a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #271
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 -BigC- said:
So your argument is that there close enough to be compared? They really aren't that close though check the stats
posted earlier by me, Rodgers is responsible for 30 more tds and 20 les ints

Ryan wins inthe w-l category, but that is the most skewed way to judge a qb three years in
 7 years ago '09        #272
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
keep making excuses to why Ryan hasn't been as good buddy, hope sooooo bad we beat the eagles so we can come to Atlanta n kick his dink n dunk a.ss
how you gonna talk about come and kick Atlanta's a.ss when we beat you in Green Bay and in Atlanta. Shut the f**k up with that s**t talking until you actually win ONE. You guys haven't beaten us in a long time
 7 years ago '09        #273
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
This is the exact post I'm talkin about but yet you try and act like your not biased.

Rodgers learned an offense in and out for 3 years and took over a team that went to the NFC championship

matt ryan took over a 4-12 team as a rookie so how in the f**k do you think their stats would look the same
 7 years ago '04        #274
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
how you gonna talk about come and kick Atlanta's a.ss when we beat you in Green Bay and in Atlanta. Shut the f**k up with that s**t talking until you actually win ONE. You guys haven't beaten us in a long time
you beat a gb team in gb, when our d gave up 24 pts a game, and you guys won at home by a game winning fg, put in position by a facemask, but whatever boosts your confidence, we aren't scared of you, I'm more scared of the bears, saints and eagles honestly
 7 years ago '04        #275
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
This is the exact post I'm talkin about but yet you try and act like your not biased.

Rodgers learned an offense in and out for 3 years and took over a team that went to the NFC championship

matt ryan took over a 4-12 team as a rookie so how in the f**k do you think their stats would look the same
actually the offensive scheme has changed dramatically since Favre left, but again, you wouldn't know because you don't watch the packers
 01-05-2011, 09:35 PM         #276
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is true. Rodgers had some dynamite WRs waiting for him when he stepped in
 7 years ago '09        #277
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
you beat a gb team in gb, when our d gave up 24 pts a game, and you guys won at home by a game winning fg, put in position by a facemask, but whatever boosts your confidence, we aren't scared of you, I'm more scared of the bears, saints and eagles honestly
woulda coulda
 7 years ago '09        #278
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
actually the offensive scheme has changed dramatically since Favre left, but again, you wouldn't know because you don't watch the packers

dramatically?

yeah. RIGHT.
 01-05-2011, 09:38 PM         #279
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would you trade

Gonzalez, White and Turner

For

Finley, Jennings and Grant?
 7 years ago '04        #280
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
that is true. Rodgers had some dynamite WRs waiting for him when he stepped in
he had Jennings, driver, and a sophomore James jones

jordy had just been drafted that year

Jennings just made the probowl for the first time WITH RODGERS and driver has only made it as an alternate, yet Ryan doesnt have weapons, but he has an allpro runningback, a hall of fame tight end and a likely all pro wr this year, be serious here, it's his fault for not spreading it around better
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy