ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #201
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
So Brees has household names......Colston thats about it.
Brady has revived Branch and what big play guys does he have?
Rodgers has Jennings who is elite but every other WR fits in because of him.
Manning has Wayne and Clark is injured but every other WR fits in because of him.
Don't give me that elite QBs work with what they have and succeed.
Not saying Rivers is elite or not elite but look at the WRs he had to work with for most of the year and he put up numbers.....not wins but just sayin'
bulls**t. Meachem and moore are NICE. Would start for us

Brady is not human

Driver, Jones and Nelson would start for us

Garcon, Collie would start for us

Tell me this would you trade Meachem and Moore for Jenkins and Douglas???????????

Yeah thought so.
 7 years ago '07        #202
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 -BigC- said:
So Eli lead a drive vs Dallas

While Romo didn't against the best defense in the league

Yes that is a very fair comparison, Giant fan logic is amazing
So now we have the best defense in the L. I thought our D was always over rated???

That year, the Giants were 7th in total yds per game, Dallas was 9th.
The Giants were 11th in Passing Yards per game, Dallas was 13th
The Giants were 8th in rush D and Dallas was 6th

You wanted numbers right????

So to say we had the best D in the L is absurd. Y'all were right there with us.

You finished 13 - 3 winning the DIV. Beating us twice that year in the reg season. We finished 2 in the DIV at 10 - 3.

We went on the road in your house in the playoffs and beat y'all. Face it, when it comes time to win a big game, Romo is not the guy. Everyone and they mama knows this.
 7 years ago '07        #203
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Eli vs Green bay: 50% completion percentage, no touchdowns, 250 yards on 40 attempts.

Eli vs Dallas:18 completions 160 yards 2 touchdowns...

Eli vs 185 yards 2 touchdowns.

Yes Eli really did win all of those games The guy is the definition of a game managing QB, when asked to do more its obvious hes not built for it if you look how he performed this year when called upon.

The running game and defense were responsible for that Superbowl a hell of a lot more then Eli was...
Eli vs Dallas:18 completions 160 yards 2 touchdowns = he made plays when it counted. You said it yourself, he lead the drive, the "great" romo had a chance to one up him, and what did he do???

Eli vs Green bay: 50% completion percentage, no touchdowns, 250 yards on 40 attempts = In Green Bay, In January.
 7 years ago '09        #204
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
uh obviously but i didn't say run game i said ryan grant specifically. you gameplan to stop team strengths and in the packers case its the passing game. lets just put it this way when they say " whats the first thing you do to stop the packers offense?" they don't say stop ryan grant but in the falcons case they do say stop micheal turner and make matt ryan win the game throwing the ball, or should i say roddy white since thats the only person he passes to.

and 9-7 no playoffs last year say otherwise about micheal turner.
We didn't make the playoffs last year bc of our young D and Ryan getting hurt 2 games. Not bc of michael turner

Edit: and yall need to stop with the turner bulls**t bc if RBs carried teams then the Vikings, Texans, and Jags would be top teams
 7 years ago '07        #205
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Eli vs Green bay: 50% completion percentage, no touchdowns, 250 yards on 40 attempts.

Eli vs Dallas:18 completions 160 yards 2 touchdowns...

Eli vs 185 yards 2 touchdowns.

Yes Eli really did win all of those games The guy is the definition of a game managing QB, when asked to do more its obvious hes not built for it if you look how he performed this year when called upon.

The running game and defense were responsible for that Superbowl a hell of a lot more then Eli was...
And, you still didn't answer the question...
 01-05-2011, 03:38 PM         #206
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Indeed the Dallas defense that year was decent, but look at the teams they played which inflated some of the stats . The Giants defense was a beast in the second half of the year, look how much they slowed down the greatest offense in the history of the NFL...

When it comes to big games Romo is fine, when it comes to carrying a team Eli throws 30 picks. When it comes down to not having one of the best offensive lines in the league, Eli falls on his face and fumbles the ball.
 01-05-2011, 03:42 PM         #207
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could Romo have 3 road games and win?

Well if we are talking hypothetical situations yes he could. The problem in Dallas for the last few years has been the coaching staff. They allowed so much bulls**t we were never going to win, I have been calling for Wade to be fired for like 4 f**king years . We consistently committed penalties and had stupid s**t happen, and the coaching staff never stopped it. I don't give Romo a pass for not being very clutch, but I know damn well he is a lot better then Eli
 7 years ago '07        #208
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Indeed the Dallas defense that year was decent, but look at the teams they played which inflated some of the stats . The Giants defense was a beast in the second half of the year, look how much they slowed down the greatest offense in the history of the NFL...

When it comes to big games Romo is fine, when it comes to carrying a team Eli throws 30 picks. When it comes down to not having one of the best offensive lines in the league, Eli falls on his face and fumbles the ball.
Whatever makes you sleep at night. Still doesn't take away from the fact that, Eli has 4 playoff wins and a ring to Romo's 1 playoff win.

Like I said earlier, the defense is supposed to make stops. Eli still had to lead the team down field with the SB winning drive

I honestly don't think Romo is built like that. Props to you with thinking Romo is fine in big games.
 01-05-2011, 03:47 PM         #209
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brad Johnson also has a ring and more playoff victories
As does Trent Dilfer

The difference between my way of thinking and yours is mine is backed up by facts, while yours is based off personal opinion. The defense is supposed to make stops, but the Giants defense made the stop and the Cowboys defense didn't. There were also some clutch drops and catches made, which team made them I can't recall...
 7 years ago '07        #210
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Brad Johnson also has a ring and more playoff victories
As does Trent Dilfer
The difference between my way of thinking and yours is mine is backed up by facts, while yours is based off personal opinion. The defense is supposed to make stops, but the Giants defense made the stop and the Cowboys defense didn't. There were also some clutch drops and catches made, which team made them I can't recall...
Reaching...

Your "facts" were that the Giants D carried Eli, and I proved that Dallas' D was just as good. Numbers don't lie.

Your "facts" were that Romo has a better QB rating. I agreed.

My facts are that both Romo and Eli had 2 4000 YD seasons and 1 30 TD year. They both did the same numbers. Doesn't matter how. You laughed at that bascially saying that Romo's was better in those accomplishments. The fact is the numbers don't lie, and Eli and Romo are bascially on the same level, the only difference is, the big game wins.

Your acting like football is not a team game - hence Eli still has to make plays for the team to be succesfull. Y'all were 1 - 6 this year with Romo - with that SB caliber team. How many QB's in the L right now carry their team on they back and do everything for them to win????

Last edited by Dope Bai; 01-05-2011 at 04:07 PM..
 01-05-2011, 04:16 PM         #211
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are not the same . 15 point QB rating difference. 15 turnover difference between their big production years. The stats are not comparable at all....

And the Giants D during that run was a lot better then their year long stats showed. Again they slowed down the greatest offense in the history of the NFL.The Cowboys were 1-6 because of retarded coaching. Romo carried the team for like 3 years, Eli has only ever hurt that Giant offense with his high INT rate . Look at Romo last year with 9 picks on 550 attempts, Elis best year was 10 picks with 479 attempts .

There is no stat that backs up eli being better then Romo, there is only biased opinion from fans that attribute all of a teams success to a QB. But those same people ignore the likes of Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer as successful QBs, because it makes their favorite players look like s**t. Eli is nothing more then a game manager
 7 years ago '05        #212
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
bulls**t. Meachem and moore are NICE. Would start for us

Brady is not human

Driver, Jones and Nelson would start for us

Garcon, Collie would start for us

Tell me this would you trade Meachem and Moore for Jenkins and Douglas???????????

Yeah thought so.
Brees would make Jenkins and Douglas look like Meachum and Moore thats my point. If Matt Ryan cant make those guys better then he is not elite....he zeros in on Gonzales and White thats it.

In 2006 Brees had Terrance Copper looking like a stud.
 7 years ago '04        #213
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 rynell said:
Brees would make Jenkins and Douglas look like Meachum and Moore thats my point. If Matt Ryan cant make those guys better then he is not elite....he zeros in on Gonzales and White thats it.

exactly brees and Rodgers are interchangable in each others systems, while ryan IMO would struggle in either
 7 years ago '09        #214
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:

so you would trade meachem and moore for jenkins and douglas?????????/

DONE.
 7 years ago '09        #215
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
exactly brees and Rodgers are interchangable in each others systems, while ryan IMO would struggle in either
Are you kidding me?? Matt Ryan does his best work in the no huddle spread. Falcons receivers aren't as good as any elite receiving corps excluding NE. You don't watch Falcons games that's apparent
 7 years ago '05        #216
space
space
 finishim said:
Tell Buttkidd please
 7 years ago '05        #217
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

so you would trade meachem and moore for jenkins and douglas?????????/

DONE.
No but if Brees had them and Melted Ice had Meachum and Moore you would be saying, "so you would trade jenkins and douglas for meachum and moore?????????/

7 years ago '04        #218
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
Are you kidding me?? Matt Ryan does his best work in the no huddle spread. Falcons receivers aren't as good as any elite receiving corps excluding NE. You don't watch Falcons games that's apparent
packers run a no huddle spread now?

we almost ALWAYS have a back or two in the backfield, shows how much you've seen us play

you're only goin off our game against you when we spread our wr out cuz you couldn't stop it, with most teams, we have to be a little more candid
 7 years ago '09        #219
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
No but if Brees had them and Melted Ice had Meachum and Moore you would be saying, "so you would trade jenkins and douglas for meachum and moore?????????/

bulls**t. You're just talkin s**t now. I'm tryin to be real. Meachem and moore can stretch the field. Jenkins and douglas can't
 7 years ago '09        #220
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
packers run a no huddle spread now?

we almost ALWAYS have a back or two in the backfield, shows how much you've seen us play

you're only goin off our game against you when we spread our wr out cuz you couldn't stop it, with most teams, we have to be a little more candid
the games I've seen you run a spread and when ya get close to the endzone then you run with the backs in the backfield
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy