ESPN: Ranking NFL Starting Quarterbacks

most viewed right now
 81
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #181
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 WasabiTuna said:
lol with just jennings finley and a back like turner the packers offense would be even better imo. dont get me wrong jones driver and nelson are nice but u give rodgers a running back other teams have to gameplay for he would light s**t up. plus he still would spread it around in that scenario becuse hes that type of qb and so far ryan isnt.
Ryan grant is nice (1200 yard rusher) so f**k that noise

Jenkins, douglas, and finnerean wouldn't see the field if they were on your receiving corps. You 2,3,4 would start for us
 7 years ago '09        #182
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:


TRUE STORY
 01-05-2011, 03:04 PM         #183
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Romo has had a lttile better QB ratings. The completion %'s are pretty much the same (in the 60's). Romo has had 2 4000 YD seasons, Eli has 2 as well. Both have had 1 30 TD season. The numbers you speak of a pretty even. The only major differnce is that Eli has won big games...
Whaaat?

Romos 36 TD 19 INT vs Eli 31TD and 25 INT season
Romos career 95 Qb Rating vs Eli only having 1 year above 90 . Romo has never had 1 season below 90 . The QB rating difference between careers is 15
 7 years ago '09        #184
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7214 7214
 CutKidd21 said:
Ryan grant is nice (1200 yard rusher) so f**k that noise Jenkins, douglas, and finnerean wouldn't see the field if they were on your receiving corps. You 2,3,4 would start for us
aint nobody gameplanning for ryan grant. hes serviceable but no where near micheal turner. the falcons live and die with turner no matter how u falcon fans spin it.
 7 years ago '05        #185
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:


TRUE STORY
Stop hatin' on Brees....
When Melted Ice can carry an entire offense then he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can spread the ball around like Brees maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can have 10 different receivers with 20+ catches maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice stops dinking and dunking maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can complete 72% of his passes in a season maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can throw for 5000 yards in a season maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can win a Super Bowl maybe he might be considered elite.




.....to be continued
 01-05-2011, 03:07 PM         #186
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Its not always about stats. you gotta look at the numbers the running backs put up in those same years. the cowboys were always more passing oriented. we had the number 1 rushing offense in 08'.. tony romo is less then great in big spots. he is still a good qb tho. Eli has been doing it longer and been in the league less years. 4 play-off wins to Romo's 1, heads up Eli has more WINS the only stat that matters.. i think over all there stats are similar romo may throw less INTs but i remmeber him throwing INTs in big spots
What are you talking about

Romo's most pass attempts in a single season is 550. Eli got 559 in his second year. Romo's best year was 520, Eli has had more attempts then that 4 times. That running game if anything should of made Eli look a lot better...
 7 years ago '09        #187
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 WasabiTuna said:
aint nobody gameplanning for ryan grant. hes serviceable but no where near micheal turner. the falcons live and die with turner no matter how u falcon fans spin it.
EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE GAMEPLANS FOR THE RUNNING GAME. Are you f**king kidding me

We don't live and die with turner. He got 39 yards vs the ravens and we still won. He's usually on point but we can win if he has an off day
 7 years ago '09        #188
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Stop hatin' on Brees....
When Melted Ice can carry an entire offense then he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can spread the ball around like Brees maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can have 10 different receivers with 20+ catches maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice stops dinking and dunking maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can complete 72% of his passes in a season maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can throw for 5000 yards in a season maybe he might be considered elite.
When Melted Ice can win a Super Bowl maybe he might be considered elite.




.....to be continued
We give pierre his props and that's where it stops. GET MAD
 7 years ago '05        #189
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
We give pierre his props and that's where it stops. GET MAD
Naw you mad brah its the truth.
 01-05-2011, 03:12 PM         #190
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every team does game plan for the running game, but nobody focuses on stopping the Green bay running game. But that is the focus of every defense vs the Falcons...
 7 years ago '09        #191
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Naw you mad brah its the truth.
whatever I don't give a f**k what none of yall say. I would like your elite QB's to put up numbers with jenkins, douglas and finneran as the 2,3,4
 7 years ago '09        #192
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 -BigC- said:
Every team does game plan for the running game, but nobody focuses on stopping the Green bay running game. But that is the focus of every defense vs the Falcons...
We HAVE to run to open the pass. We have 1 big play receiver and 3 possession receivers AT BEST and a possession TE.

What is Ryan supposed to do?> Air it out every game??? Yeah right
 01-05-2011, 03:19 PM         #193
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I agree Ryan isn't in a position to do what Rodgers does, but that doesn't mean you can say Ryan>Rodgers because hes in a better situation.

Ryan is a game manager QB with potential to be a lot more, but you can't rank someone ahead of another QB who is producing at almost an elite level just because you think he could do the same...
 7 years ago '05        #194
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
whatever I don't give a f**k what none of yall say. I would like your elite QB's to put up numbers with jenkins, douglas and finneran as the 2,3,4
So Brees has household names......Colston thats about it.
Brady has revived Branch and what big play guys does he have?
Rodgers has Jennings who is elite but every other WR fits in because of him.
Manning has Wayne and Clark is injured but every other WR fits in because of him.
Don't give me that elite QBs work with what they have and succeed.
Not saying Rivers is elite or not elite but look at the WRs he had to work with for most of the year and he put up numbers.....not wins but just sayin'
 7 years ago '09        #195
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7214 7214
 CutKidd21 said:
EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE GAMEPLANS FOR THE RUNNING GAME. Are you f**king kidding me

We don't live and die with turner. He got 39 yards vs the ravens and we still won. He's usually on point but we can win if he has an off day
uh obviously but i didn't say run game i said ryan grant specifically. you gameplan to stop team strengths and in the packers case its the passing game. lets just put it this way when they say " whats the first thing you do to stop the packers offense?" they don't say stop ryan grant but in the falcons case they do say stop micheal turner and make matt ryan win the game throwing the ball, or should i say roddy white since thats the only person he passes to.


and 9-7 no playoffs last year say otherwise about micheal turner.
 7 years ago '07        #196
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 -BigC- said:
Whaaat?

Romos 36 TD 19 INT vs Eli 31TD and 25 INT season
Romos career 95 Qb Rating vs Eli only having 1 year above 90 . Romo has never had 1 season below 90 . The QB rating difference between careers is 15
And I said that in my original post that some of Romo's stats are better
But the majority of them are equal.

Let me ask you something. In that 2007 year when Romo had his "great" 36 TD 19 INT season, how did it end???? I remember, do you???

**waits for the oh the giants D was better**

**Deads that with: Eli lead a drive to to take the lead** Romo then choked**

At the end of day, if you really want to believe that Romo is better, then do so. Hold your breath in the meantime for an SB ring with him as your QB. In the menatime, Eli will be shinning his up...
 01-05-2011, 03:25 PM         #197
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Eli lead a drive vs Dallas

While Romo didn't against the best defense in the league

Yes that is a very fair comparison, Giant fan logic is amazing
 7 years ago '07        #198
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 -BigC- said:
What are you talking about

Romo's most pass attempts in a single season is 550. Eli got 559 in his second year. Romo's best year was 520, Eli has had more attempts then that 4 times. That running game if anything should of made Eli look a lot better...
Do you think Romo could go 4 games on the road in the playoffs and win them all???? I'll wait...
 7 years ago '09        #199
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 -BigC- said:
Yea I agree Ryan isn't in a position to do what Rodgers does, but that doesn't mean you can say Ryan>Rodgers because hes in a better situation.

Ryan is a game manager QB with potential to be a lot more, but you can't rank someone ahead of another QB who is producing at almost an elite level just because you think he could do the same...
sure I can. Ryan is putting up numbers close to these guys we're talkin about as on the elite edge with recievers that wouldn't even play on top teams. Ryan can air it out, our receivers just "suck" so he has to do what he has to do. If you go back and look at his BC highlights you'll see he can chuck it
 01-05-2011, 03:31 PM         #200
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Do you think Romo could go 4 games on the road in the playoffs and win them all???? I'll wait...
Eli vs Green bay: 50% completion percentage, no touchdowns, 250 yards on 40 attempts.

Eli vs Dallas:18 completions 160 yards 2 touchdowns...

Eli vs 185 yards 2 touchdowns.

Yes Eli really did win all of those games The guy is the definition of a game managing QB, when asked to do more its obvious hes not built for it if you look how he performed this year when called upon.

The running game and defense were responsible for that Superbowl a hell of a lot more then Eli was...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy