most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10835 10835
Damn that's crazy and f**ked up!
 7 years ago '05        #42
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
It's really tragic when you think of it I look at pictures of loved ones that have passed away, the last picture of them/us. This family can't do that without facing his murderer. But what kind of world where you walk up to someone that close and shoot them right next to his children? It's chilling.
 7 years ago '10        #43
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Crazy.
 01-05-2011, 08:34 AM         #44
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I take it that no one here likes revolutions... lol

[video - click to view]

or jokes... politicians are corrupt... they k!lled him for a reason... theirs always two sides to every story... or three sides...
 7 years ago '07        #45
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 stitch said:
When someone in your family gets shot and k!lled by some thug we're going to dismiss their death the same and hope you don't mind. There's always 14 sides to every wack story.
why do ppl always say stuff like that^

comments like "what if it was your mother" does not change your stance on your opinion

but anyway, if dude had a camera pointed at me, I think I would wait a few moments with my head turned away so he doesn't get a pic of me
 7 years ago '09        #46
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
that is so f**ked up man, RIP to him and condolences to his family..
 7 years ago '06        #47
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
damn, crazy....
 7 years ago '07        #48
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Damn man... what are the odds.
 7 years ago '04        #49
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
whats even more telling is the skyscrapers juxtaposed with the shanty town.

This is indeed tragic, but in that type of environment, extreme wealth towering over extreme poverty, with politicians as the middle man, this sort of thing is bound to happen.

I'm in no way justifying this k!lling, but damn that picture caught my attention more than the picture of the man holding the gun.
 01-05-2011, 09:03 PM         #50
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow. i dont know what that politician to get k!lled (God knows people have skeletons in their closets) but I don't wish ANYONE to get k!lled in front of their fam like that.
 7 years ago '07        #51
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 stitch said:
Please don't tell me you're making the incorrect a.ssumption that politicians = wealth.

Dude, I still remember being 9 years old trick or treating by myself in my own damn neighborhood and seeing the dude on the tv commercials talking about being re-elected. I didn't know it then, but the door I knocked on belonged to a senator, a human just like any other.

They're everyday people like you and me. I had a judge live down the street from me. These n*ggas got bills to pay like everybody else. The only people who OWN those buildings in the pictures are the unseen "powers that be". End of story.

Edit: Have you ever seen the movie Taken? Well, a good quote I remember was a guy in power mentioning that just because he has power doesn't mean he's a god. He sits behind a desk inside of an office and takes his orders from someone who sits behind an even bigger desk inside an even bigger office, WHO ALSO takes orders from someone behind a desk inside an office.
That may be true back home in the States, but over here in the Philippines, Politicians do = wealth. City councilors here get a cut on just about any contract the city passes. Even in the smaller towns in the provinces, these corrupt politicians get rich. Thats part of the problem here in the Philippines, corruption starts up top with the president and trickles down to even the lowest levels of local government. The Governors, Congressmen, and Senators here all get allocated a percentage of Pork Barrel every year, which can be anywhere from 1 million dollars to a few million dollars a year in which they spend at their own discretion. These funds are supposed to be used to build roads, schools, ect. But of course some of that gets pocketed and covered up by ghost payrolls, inflated contracts and whatnot. On top of the pork barrel and contracts cheddar, they also get that protection money from the syndicates and illegal gambling lords. Thats why you have all these local celebrities that end up running for office, showbiz don't pay as much as that politic money. s**t even town mayors over here got 3-4 houses, half dozen whips, and a few mistresses on the side. The local congresswomen from the district I stay in was driving a Civic before she got elected, now if you see her she's either in a bullet proof Armada or in her Range.
I know a little about corruption, having grew up in Chicago...but these cats over here take it to a whole new level. Thats why these politicians be k!lling each other over here, every election there is always poll violence.

As far as the story, the local media say there are 5 suspects. They caught two lookouts and there is a manhunt for the other 3, which includes the shooter. The councilman that got k!lled was supposedly a witness in a case filed against the five suspects, so that could be the motive for the murder. News like this is backpage material over here, low level politicians always gettin k!lled out here.
 7 years ago '07        #52
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 stitch said:
Yeah, well.... Then.. It tends to make you look mercilessly stupid on top of already exhibiting retarded behavior when you say "RAAAH!!! k!ll MY MOMMY FOR BEING A POLITICIAN RAAAAH!!!!"
that's not what I said tho.

what I said was, if you have a general opinion of something, simply saying "what if it was your family?" shouldn't change your view, and is a very kiddy comeback.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Flex Luger 257 heat pts257
space
space
$12,273 | Props total: 36095 36095
Damn Thats Crazy...RIP
 7 years ago '04        #54
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
im curious - so while taking a photo of your family

you dont notice the large spanish man aiming a weapon at you

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago