Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Andym1731 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:

[pic - click to view]

Haha my first thought was to come in here talking about "the blackout".
 01-04-2011, 07:37 AM         #42
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not guuurddd at all

why only america tho?
 7 years ago '04        #43
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 TheseNutsBich said:
crazy, I live in Bmore...saw a ton of birds flying in one direction on Saturday evening and thought that it was kind of weird at the time. I wonder if this is somehow related, anyway i always get shook seeing a bunch of animals running or flying away since they usually the first ones to get low when s**t hits the fan. (see tsunami from a few years back)
A flock of birds is weird?
 7 years ago '04        #44
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
From what ornithologists and other wild life experts are saying, die-offs happen from time to time for various reasons, so without evidence of something else going it, it doesn't seem like something to get worked up over.
 7 years ago '04        #45
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
 HHS said:
From what ornithologists and other wild life experts are saying, die-offs happen from time to time for various reasons, so without evidence of something else going it, it doesn't seem like something to get worked up over.
die offs from what? They trying to blame the s**t on fireworks and hail storms. Ive seen plenty of hail storms and never seen a field of dead birds afterwords......plus these type of birds dont even fly at that altitude to be affected like that by a hail storm
 7 years ago '04        #46
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
die offs from what? They trying to blame the s**t on fireworks and hail storms. Ive seen plenty of hail storms and never seen a field of dead birds afterwords......plus these type of birds dont even fly at that altitude to be affected like that by a hail storm
The birds in Arkansas died from blunt force trauma, and they say it was likely either disorientation and shock from the fireworks or atmosphere conditions caused by the storm that passed through. We'll have to wait and see what comes back about these birds.

Die-offs have also been documented after hail storms in the past, but it doesn't seem like that's what happened here.

Last edited by HHS; 01-04-2011 at 08:33 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #47
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 Mugen Type R said:
itz tha chemtrailzs look out for x sprayz in tha skyz
i see the x's too bro

im in Fl and like two days ago, there was mad chemtrails, the planes were going back and forth.
s**t looked like clouds
 01-04-2011, 11:38 AM         #48
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
The birds in Arkansas died from blunt force trauma, and they say it was likely either disorientation and shock from the fireworks or atmosphere conditions caused by the storm that passed through. We'll have to wait and see what comes back about these birds.

Die-offs have also been documented after hail storms in the past, but it doesn't seem like that's what happened here.
@ you believing the cover-up stories...So I bet you believe 9/11/01 wasn't plan either huh?
 7 years ago '04        #49
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
zombieland
 7 years ago '04        #50
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 slap73 said:
@ you believing the cover-up stories...So I bet you believe 9/11/01 wasn't plan either huh?
I think plausible explanations offered by experts are more credible than baseless conspiracy theories proffered by random people on Boxden? Oh no!!!

MumblesDaHumble said:
oh but where was the hail? you think there would be some evidence from people right when they heard the birds falling and went to check outside. The firework thing is bulls**t also.
I said hail has caused bird deaths before, not that it did in this case or the Arkansas deaths. Fireworks seem most likely in Arkansas, given the evidence, but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Last edited by HHS; 01-04-2011 at 09:37 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #51
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2215 2215
 2TopFlite said:
So 100,000 dead fish and now 5,000 dead birds.. s**t aint lookin good
Yup. I got a bad feelin we next.
 7 years ago '08        #52
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 7 years ago '06        #53
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
las plagas will be upon us soon!
 7 years ago '05        #54
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
over a dozen seagulls died near the crib..each week there would be about 4 dead birds,and it ended close to the end of december....they came out of nowhere too...too many things going on with birds and fish...
 7 years ago '10        #55
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 933 933
I live 15 min from new roads............woah
 7 years ago '06        #56
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 HHS said:
Nah man that ain't it. The only answer is that it's metal sprayed out the back of planes to murder us all. I know so because I've done my "research". And by "research" I mean I've watched a few youtube videos made by random strangers and even visited a few random geocities sites that appear when I type "government is trying to k!ll us all" on google.

So f**k all that "science" and "tests" s**t your talking about. Go do some real research on google and youtube sheep.

7 years ago '05        #57
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
damn, if it were a flock of seagulls that fell everyone woulda been dancing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy