Stanford vs. Va Tech | 2011 Orange Bowl

most viewed right now
 115
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7343 7343
That corner made an insane play on the ball .. 9 picks? Goddamn. I'm sure V-Tech has his estimated 40 time somewhere around 4.1
 7 years ago '09        #122
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Main Event said:
Todd McShay was the only n*gga who thought Locker could have gone number 1 last year, no other scout had him higher than Bradford
Lock would have ended up as a 49er or with the Browns if he went last year, in the 2nd round though. McShay is a horrible draft analyst.
 01-03-2011, 08:51 PM         #123
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
You saw that pressure in his face right? INT Actually nobody was near him really
LOL so hes what 2 inches off and the corner makes a GREAT play its because he cant deal with pressure?.. GTFO.. LOL
 7 years ago '12        #124
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
The players are getting so big and so fast, they gonna have to start paying good money for refs that are in shape so they can keep up and make the calls
 7 years ago '04        #125
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 jhj26 said:
edit: nevermind, we dont need a jake delhomme II
glad to see carolina fans are as smart as the team is talented

i can't believe that dude has 9 INTs though!
 7 years ago '07        #126
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DoMieD said:
So if Luck stays.. They win the title next year


Stanford got beasts on defense too
#11 is a beast.
 7 years ago '07        #127
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Lowkey18 said:
LOL so hes what 2 inches off and the corner makes a GREAT play its because he cant deal with pressure?.. GTFO.. LOL
I'm being his harshest critic. I like Luck but don't act like he's flawless.
 7 years ago '08        #128
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
 ReggieA said:
Lock would have ended up as a 49er or with the Browns if he went last year, in the 2nd round though. McShay is a horrible draft analyst.
The scouts called him out about it last year because no one had Locker going 1, look at what he's doing with Gabbert right now. Dude stays hyping up guys that scouts have rated lower
 7 years ago '10        #129
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Should have kicked the Field Goal
 7 years ago '09        #130
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
SMH, should have kicked the field goal, or run a play action bootleg, you got a QB with 4.3-4.4 speed, he could have got it on a bootleg.
 7 years ago '12        #131
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Lowkey18 said:
still doesn't take away from what he does though.
Yes it does. If you cant play well under pressure in thd NFL = your a bust

Which is why so many top draft picks become busts

Im not gonna say Luck will be a bust, but its def decieving bc of how good his OLINE is
 01-03-2011, 08:53 PM         #132
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I'm being his harshest critic. I like Luck but don't act like he's flawless.
your nitpicking.. if your only complaint is that he won't step up in the pocket thats a pretty good prospect lol..
 7 years ago '04        #133
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 TH35 said:
#11 is a beast.
and what about that FB/LB they got! i can't imagaine playing both sides of the ball in those positions, they get beat up more than anyone
 7 years ago '12        #134
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 TH35 said:
#11 is a beast.
No f**king doubt, even tho he cheated on that PI

And #48 that plays both sides.. I think its #48
 7 years ago '07        #135
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 LightsOut said:
glad to see carolina fans are as smart as the team is talented

i can't believe that dude has 9 INTs though!
 01-03-2011, 08:55 PM         #136
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Yes it does. If you cant play well under pressure in thd NFL = your a bust

Which is why so many top draft picks become busts

Im not gonna say Luck will be a bust, but its def decieving bc of how good his OLINE is
but how many QBs play well under pressure? how many qbs make insane throws on a daily basis while someone is on them? most the time the key to getting the QB of his game is getting pressure on him.. Isn't that what you hear most people talk about when playing Peyton,Brady,Brees?
 7 years ago '12        #137
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Lowkey18 said:
but how many QBs play well under pressure? how many qbs make insane throws on a daily basis while someone is on them?
The best QBs
 7 years ago '09        #138
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Main Event said:
The scouts called him out about it last year because no one had Locker going 1, look at what he's doing with Gabbert right now. Dude stays hyping up guys that scouts have rated lower
he did admit he totally screwed up with JaMarcus Russell

But scouts said dude's workout was legendary at the combine, just never transferred onto the field
 01-03-2011, 08:57 PM         #139
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most the time the key to getting the QB of his game is getting pressure on him.. Isn't that what you hear most people talk about when playing Peyton,Brady,Brees?
 7 years ago '07        #140
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DoMieD said:
No f**king doubt, even tho he cheated on that PI

And #48 that plays both sides.. I think its #48
 LightsOut said:
and what about that FB/LB they got! i can't imagaine playing both sides of the ball in those positions, they get beat up more than anyone
Yea that dude has to be crazy in general.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy