Kobe responds to Phil Jackson: "I'm not buying any of that Zen bulls**t"

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
cant wait for phil jackson to tear kobe to pieces when he writes his new book after he retires again like he did the first time
:dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
 01-03-2011, 08:10 PM         #102
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The lakers will be fine. I don't understand how phil jackson hasn't gotten his a.ss beat yet, he's so passive-aggressive like a woman when she's mad. If you angry don't run to the media and drop hints tell kobe he's takin too many shots. It's like last year don't tell the media artest takin bad shots tell artest.
 7 years ago '04        #103
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2827 2827
 Addled Thoughts said:
I was alive. I fully recall Jordan carrying an injured Pippen with a failing back those last two years; a drug riddled, party obsessed Rodman who refused to do anything but rebound. I recall how Jordan willed those teams to victory as his athleticism waned and he honed his fade away and used his high IQ to make up for it defensively. When he was younger, he may have phased players out, but as he got older he embraced them despite his tendency to verbally berate them during practice or on the court. Jordan never had a tirade in the media or hung his players out to dry once he matured and started winning titles.

lol@ this bulls**t

Rodman only rebounded huh? rofl! no defense from him? Pip only had a hurt back the last title year. The previous year he played in all 82 games, shot 48%, dropped 20ppg and was his usual awesome self offensively and defensively

Jordan was still physically smacking his teammates well after he "matured" and won titles

matter of fact, just pipe down. . .you i wanna be i wanna be like miiiiike n*ggas generally dont know s**t
 7 years ago '04        #104
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Addled Thoughts said:
Well, as soon as his cadre of big-men under-perform, Kobe can't carry a team. If Gasol went down, I'm certain they'd probably win 45-48 and get knocked out in round two. People overstate Kobe's ability to carry a team. When s**t goes south, he's running around, bashing everyone verbally, placing blame at any opportunity someone will listen. Imagine what happens when his knees go out?
Gasol went down last year and kobe had the lakers in 1st place by the time he got back

7 years ago '04        #105
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
rofl

1st n*gga to bring mike into this thread was a n*gga who REGISTERED just to hate on kobe in here

lawse. . .
 01-03-2011, 08:36 PM         #106
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am more of the belief that Kobe wouldn't step to Barnes and that Jordan would to Rodman.
Jordan couldn't stand toe to toe with Reggie Miller. Rodman would have stomped him into the ground on some wayans brothers s**t
 01-03-2011, 08:40 PM         #107
imjustbeingme86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 devilinsider said:
Ya'll make it real easy on here to figure out who watches these games and knows basketball, and who don't. Pau playing like a straight up b**ch. If you don't see that I question what games ya'll are watching. The only reason Phil is saying this stuff about Kobe is so he can try and get everyone else going. He knows Kobe isn't the real reason why they keep losing. He does s**t like this damn near every year.
i haven't seen too many games this season but just watching that new years eve game was horrible. gasol is still soft. chooses to pass the ball when he IS the main scorer on the floor. d fish is washed up. lamar is lamar. sometimes he's there, sometimes he's not. shannon brown is still erratic. matt barnes thinks he's a thug. kobe is kobe. if you aint gonna play, he WILL take over and force the issue. and bynum has no rhythm currently. that is the lakers in a nutshell as of now.
 01-03-2011, 08:44 PM         #108
imjustbeingme86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
If u replace kobe with any of these guys below they have the same or better record. In most cases the record would be better.

B rizzle
Lebron
Wade
Melo
Durant
Granger
Pierce
Joe Johnson

Ok 10-15 was a stretch but these 8 guys would be as good if not better than kobe on the lakers.
hell no
 7 years ago '08        #109
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 bkid said:
love how lakers fan try to play it out like it's nothing
that's cause it is nothing well be fine by the nba finals in june ;)
 7 years ago '05        #110
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318

Kobe gonna ask for a trade again this summer
 7 years ago '05        #111
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 The Bully said:

well we already know kobe couldnt
 7 years ago '08        #112
bkid 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 MPLSallstar said:
I can't wait til these threads are bumped after we raised yet another championship banner.
i don't think Boxden will last till 2022
 7 years ago '09        #113
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
its all mind games.
you n*ggas should know by now....

01-03-2011, 10:23 PM         #114
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are they always talking to the press. It seems like publicity stunts now. They cant be still doing the same dumb s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #115
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
 abstractq said:
lol@ this bulls**t

Rodman only rebounded huh? rofl! no defense from him? Pip only had a hurt back the last title year. The previous year he played in all 82 games, shot 48%, dropped 20ppg and was his usual awesome self offensively and defensively

Jordan was still physically smacking his teammates well after he "matured" and won titles

matter of fact, just pipe down. . .you i wanna be i wanna be like miiiiike n*ggas generally dont know s**t
Actually, the season before that, Pippen was injured and played like s**t in the playoffs. He shot 39% from the field and 64% on free throws. Jordan willed that team in the playoffs to the title; even Kukoc shot 39% and made only 55 of 68 threes and Kerr shot 32% from three. It was Jordan, Pippen, Rodman rebounding and going off at times and the a bunch of vanilla wafers: Longley, Winnington, Kerr and Jud Buechler. s**t, 70% of his team never averaged over seven points a game, made an all-star team or played for less than four teams in their career. Pau carried Kobe in the finals last year. If Pau shot 39% and their next best option missed 55 of 68 threes and shot 39% the Celtics would have been champs last year.

And I'm a 'like miiiiik n*gga'? If that's true, STFU, Kobe 'Stan'.
 7 years ago '04        #116
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Addled Thoughts said:
Actually, the season before that, Pippen was injured and played like s**t in the playoffs. He shot 39% from the field and 64% on free throws. Jordan willed that team in the playoffs to the title; even Kukoc shot 39% and made only 55 of 68 threes and Kerr shot 32% from three. It was Jordan, Pippen, Rodman rebounding and going off at times and the a bunch of vanilla wafers: Longley, Winnington, Kerr and Jud Buechler. s**t, 70% of his team never averaged over seven points a game, made an all-star team or played for less than four teams in their career. Pau carried Kobe in the finals last year. If Pau shot 39% and their next best option missed 55 of 68 threes and shot 39% the Celtics would have been champs last year.

lmao @ Pau carrying Kobe in the finals..

It seems like only yesterday after the Lakers lost game 5 of the finals, he was being roasted.

Dude completely disappeared when the Lakers went up to Boston and if it wasn't for Kobe having a bad shooting game in game 7 (Gasol wasn't much better and played piss-poor defense to boot), there wouldn't have been any talk of Gasol even sniffing the finals MVP.

Here's a clear case of revisionist history and haters pairing up to make stupid internet posts...

What more could be expected of someone having a Jordan avy in the style of the NBA logo.. :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '04        #117
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Addled Thoughts said:

We just making up stats now and rearranging years? We talkin about Mike carrying the team the last 2 years no?

Pips line from the 1997 POs was 19 ppg, 7 rpg, shot 35% from the 3, 79% from the line

in 1998 (THE LAST YEAR) he was hurt and STILL was giving MJ 17,7 , and 5 a.ssistance

Even if we include 1996, his line was 17, 8.5 and 6. But keep pretending like mike wasnt getting good help

like i said you generally dont know s**t. . .
 7 years ago '04        #118
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
perfect story line almost
 7 years ago '09        #119
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 1770 1770
Some people will say anything to discredit a player, even when they know they're wrong. Not 1 f**king person in the league though Pau Gasol was the best PF UNTIL he started playing with Kobe. That's not making players better? Lakers are gonna win again this year. If they don't, Boston will. Miami has a 0% chance unless L.A loses Kobe or Boston loses Rondo.
 7 years ago '10        #120
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
tell f**kingg kobe to pass the ball once in his life to f**king gasol, bynum, odom

damn why is he taking so many shots, especially when gasol was red hot in the start of the season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago