Kobe responds to Phil Jackson: "I'm not buying any of that Zen bulls**t"

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 ondatpurple said:
so? the point is...when the team is not winning he shows his true colors. always crying to the refs when he makes a turnover like he got fouled pointing fingers at his teammates whenever they lose. @ thinking you'll cakewalk to the finals this year. at this rate you'll have no homecourt advantage and we already know how the lakers get exposed on the road.
who said I thought we'd cakewalk to the Finals?

don't get me confused with some d!ckriders, SA and the Mavs are definite threats and maybe the Jazz too.

and naw we're not gonna have HCA, I can already tell. We'll be, at best a 3rd seed IMO.
 7 years ago '10        #82
RasheeD WalletZ 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 469 469
 KeepinItTrill said:
Kobe will be fine, he's not a dude that needs to be told what to do or find motivation from somebody saying something or w/e.

as usual, BX blows s**t way outta proportion, don't even know why I come to this section any more
this...
 01-03-2011, 04:58 PM         #83
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This ish is worse than the WWE and the thing is all yall fiend around drama. The Lakers are paid to lose by David Stern and all the referees that live in Vegas, and they make drama like soap operas to make you think they really care. On to the next one I dont watch this ish until its playoff time all these games don't mean ish
 7 years ago '04        #84
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 KeepinItTrill said:
so what you're really saying is...

you're a hater, gotcha
every fan is a hater of another team
 7 years ago '10        #85
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 bkid said:
n*gga shut the f**k up and go watch re-runs on NBA TV
 7 years ago '04        #86
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
lakers better come out of the regular season with a better record than boston, or they're definately done.
 7 years ago '06        #87
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ Kobe choking under the pressure of fulfilling a three-peat
choking would have been doing what EVERYONE had predicted before the back2back and that is "KOBE WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER RING"

and now that kobe has 2 more with his 3rd comin, everyone wants to pick apart every little thing

no biggie still early
 7 years ago '09        #88
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
Damn u can read the difference between a kobe fan and a kobe d!ckeater... to him he can do no wrong... i would be surprised if they tried to wash his feet with their tears and dry them with with their hair... smh
 7 years ago '08        #89
bkid 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4543 4543
 MPLSallstar said:
If I were Kobe, I'd shoot 0 shots next game.
he already done that before

once phil called him out and he didnt shoot the entire first quarter or half i think
 01-03-2011, 07:20 PM         #90
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao....you gotta be a .....real..."acceptable" type of n*gga to play with Kobe or Jordan. Those n*ggas are bullies. People call it the drive to win, I call that s**t crazy. That's why they can't play with other superstars....Shaq aint letting Kobe mush him. Neither would Bron, Melo, Wade or anyone like that. they have to play with n*ggas that will do whatever they say which is ok because they are the best...but still, damn.
 7 years ago '06        #91
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Well, as soon as his cadre of big-men under-perform, Kobe can't carry a team. If Gasol went down, I'm certain they'd probably win 45-48 and get knocked out in round two. People overstate Kobe's ability to carry a team. When s**t goes south, he's running around, bashing everyone verbally, placing blame at any opportunity someone will listen. Imagine what happens when his knees go out?
 01-03-2011, 07:29 PM         #92
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Addled Thoughts said:
Imagine what happens when his knees go out?
That would be what's happening now.
 01-03-2011, 07:29 PM         #93
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, as soon as his cadre of big-men under-perform, Kobe can't carry a team. If Gasol went down, I'm certain they'd probably win 45-48 and get knocked out in round two. People overstate Kobe's ability to carry a team. When s**t goes south, he's running around, bashing everyone verbally, placing blame at any opportunity someone will listen. Imagine what happens when his knees go out?
I don't know if you were alive but Jordan did the same ish. If a player wasn't playing up to par he told the whole team not to pass to dude. Winners like these cats smoke winning like crack and treat losing like AIdS
 7 years ago '06        #94
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
I don't know if you were alive but Jordan did the same ish. If a player wasn't playing up to par he told the whole team not to pass to dude. Winners like these cats smoke winning like crack and treat losing like AIdS
I was alive. I fully recall Jordan carrying an injured Pippen with a failing back those last two years; a drug riddled, party obsessed Rodman who refused to do anything but rebound. I recall how Jordan willed those teams to victory as his athleticism waned and he honed his fade away and used his high IQ to make up for it defensively. When he was younger, he may have phased players out, but as he got older he embraced them despite his tendency to verbally berate them during practice or on the court. Jordan never had a tirade in the media or hung his players out to dry once he matured and started winning titles.

Last edited by Addled Thoughts; 01-03-2011 at 07:41 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
That would be what's happening now.
Not entirely, but I can see the signs that it's beginning.
 7 years ago '06        #96
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,785 | Props total: 2285 2285
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
wait is it June already? How the f**k has he choked and not fulfilled the threepeat when it's only January? Jordan stans

Lakers have historically done better when there is some drama and tension between players and coaches. Nothing to be worried about right now. They proved last season that they can indeed flip the switch during the playoffs and win a championship.
 01-03-2011, 07:42 PM         #97
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When he was younger, he may have phased players out, but as he got older he embraced them despite his tendency to verbally berate them during practice or on the court. Jordan never had a tired in the media or hung his players out to dry once he matured and started winning titles.
Jordan toned down cause Rodman would have beat the dogs**t out of him. Just like Kobe would b**ch up if he tried that muffing s**t he did on Gasol to Matt barnes
 01-03-2011, 07:54 PM         #98
angelatucker50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha ha ha ha ha ha
 7 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Jordan toned down cause Rodman would have beat the dogs**t out of him. Just like Kobe would b**ch up if he tried that muffing s**t he did on Gasol to Matt barnes
I am more of the belief that Kobe wouldn't step to Barnes and that Jordan would to Rodman.
 7 years ago '06        #100
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
 devilinsider said:
Ya'll make it real easy on here to figure out who watches these games and knows basketball, and who don't. Pau playing like a straight up b**ch. If you don't see that I question what games ya'll are watching. The only reason Phil is saying this stuff about Kobe is so he can try and get everyone else going. He knows Kobe isn't the real reason why they keep losing. He does s**t like this damn near every year.
this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago