Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #641
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Damn deena looking right

Thick as a mothafu*ka

Id give dat a.ss a good thrasing
 7 years ago '10        #642
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8685 8685
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Damn deena looking right

Thick as a mothafu*ka

Id give dat a.ss a good thrasing
 7 years ago '07        #643
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
n*gga did you watch the reunion

She was lookin right.....
 7 years ago '10        #644
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
man sammi is such a liar and a bi*ch, im glad ronnie dropped her a.ss. this goes to show no matter if your the hardest n*gga you still show emotions and get dogged STILL. i respect ron tho, he was actually trying to change and most men cant do that.

deena is fu*kable...

[pic - click to view]

=
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #645
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
I can't stand the situation anymore, he went from one of the best characters on the show to my absolute least favorite. He's a nosy bi*ch and he's not even funny anymore.

I guess I'm the only one failing to see what Sammi did that was so horrible. She TEXTED a guy when she left the house, they were broken up. That's the worst she has ever done to him (well besides hitting him lol) but Ronnie stayed cheating on her and he's an overly jealous, controlling bi*ch. But whatever the reason, these two shouldn't be together at all, they're both pretty fu*ked up in the head.
 7 years ago '04        #646
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
 M said:
I guess I'm the only one failing to see what Sammi did that was so horrible. She TEXTED a guy when she left the house, they were broken up. That's the worst she has ever done to him (well besides hitting him lol) but Ronnie stayed cheating on her and he's an overly jealous, controlling bi*ch. But whatever the reason, these two shouldn't be together at all, they're both pretty fu*ked up in the head.
I get what you saying, but when they were in miami when Ron was making out with them 2 chicks in the club the first night, what did he do wrong there? They were broken up then. So sammi had no reason to be mad at that. She can be mad at the fact that he hopped in bed with her after the club but she had no reason to be mad at him for what he did at the club.

And I agree that they shouldn't be together. They are both beyond fu*ked up in the head
 7 years ago '05        #647
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,451 | Props total: 7095 7095
 M said:
I can't stand the situation anymore, he went from one of the best characters on the show to my absolute least favorite. He's a nosy bi*ch and he's not even funny anymore.

7 years ago '06        #648
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
n*gga did you watch the reunion

She was lookin right.....
No the fu*k she wasn't. bi*ch lookin like

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #649
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
in4 Italy!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #650
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
Mike has been the same way he's been since the first season. Its funny that Sam would call out Mike because who did she run to in Miami to get that Ron info out of? Mike. Mike's always been honest. If you don't want to get sh*t aired out then don't do it, especially around Mike. If you ask him anything he won't lie about it. I respect him for that. The only thing that he really does is instigate but they all do . J-wow told Sam about how Mike was talking to Ronnie's mom. That's instigating. J-woww and Snookie were going it big time in Miami, writing notes and sh*t . Mike would straight up tell you in your face but sometimes they all just need to shut up. The only person that hardly starts sh*t is Pauly. Ron and Sammie are easily the worst people on the show.

Last edited by TH35; 04-02-2011 at 05:41 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #651
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
 Reppindaburghh said:
I knew I'd get sh*t for that. To clear it up I think they're both stupid. I just despise the kind of bf Ronnie is, he's overly jealous and very controlling. He gets in her face all the time saying some mean sh*t then as soon as she tells him to fu*k off he starts crying like a little girl

And yeah, actually Sammi and Ronnie are worse then Mike. I don't think he changed how he was from the first season in regards to telling people how it is, I just don't find him funny at all anymore.
 7 years ago '12        #652
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1255 1255
Pauly D = Realest mother fu*ker on Reality TV
Home      

most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish