NFL Draft Order (Top 20 Picks Locked in)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Revis was never considered the elite corner back that he has become. He actually shot up the draft charts his last season at Pitt and during the combine. Revis was also a great return man at Pittsburgh (similar to Peterson). Revis was a three year starter but I do not think I remember him being labeled an elite player like Peterson. Furthermore, he was never, ever considered a top 5 pick.

I would compare Peterson to him because of his speed as well as his coverage skills.
 01-03-2011, 05:09 PM         #162
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
And lets not forget the letter of apology the league sent out after f**king us in our game. Your record is correct. You are used to it by now, deal wit it.
The Saints Gift Wrap that game for yall and yall still didn't make it to the playoff's not to mention that blowout we gave you guys back in week 3 I believe it was 31-3...Yeah then my Lions got in that a.ss!! on the road Bucs are who we thought the were impostures and it will show next season
 01-03-2011, 05:10 PM         #163
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lsu baby we stay producing good athletes to bad southern university the school i attend can't do the same anymore...poor coaching
 7 years ago '05        #164
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 slap73 said:
Man what did Taylor Mays do this season I thought this guy was an Animal in College I havent heard anything
He's an animal, just not too much a player.
 7 years ago '05        #165
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Insert 3-4 DE for Dolphins if Jeff Ireland stays.

No seriously, this is why I called that win against the Jets pointless. If you're not going to make the playoffs, and you don't go at least 4-12, the season is a complete and total waste. We're not getting the franchise QB we desperately need at #14. Luck, Newton, and Locker will all be gone. Mallet = do not want.

Like I said it doesn't really matter though. Jeff Ireland goes trenches over all no matter what. I mean, we had the chance to draft Matt Ryan in 2008.... smh.
 01-03-2011, 05:58 PM         #166
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL Cameron Jordan LOL.
 7 years ago '05        #167
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
Perfect. Locker gettin' that top 10 money with Washington at number 10.

Gotta look out for my n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #168
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
 slap73 said:
Man what did Taylor Mays do this season I thought this guy was an Animal in College I havent heard anything
He should just go LB already.
 7 years ago '09        #169
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
Bengals need to go for these guys: Nick Fairley, AJ Greene, or Patrick Peterson, but know our President/GM/Owner, we are going to draft another bust to sit next to Andre Smith's overpaid fat a.ss
 7 years ago '09        #170
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
He should just go LB already.
I always thought he should give OLB a shot, he got speed like a corner, but he is horrible in coverage, but he tackles well in space and I seen him blow folks up in his better days. OLB is the way to go for him if he is trying to see the field. As a Strong Safety, he is nothing but a 2 down run stopper.
 01-03-2011, 06:43 PM         #171
mictagleion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like these picks
 01-03-2011, 11:12 PM         #172
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Julio Jones @ #9 Dallas or #13 Detroit!!
 01-03-2011, 11:57 PM         #173
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
The Saints Gift Wrap that game for yall and yall still didn't make it to the playoff's not to mention that blowout we gave you guys back in week 3 I believe it was 31-3...Yeah then my Lions got in that a.ss!! on the road Bucs are who we thought the were impostures and it will show next season
giftwrap or got outplayed?

another dumbass that didn't watch the game
 7 years ago '08        #174
wru425 61 heat pts61
space
space
$22,263 | Props total: 5428 5428
He got the Rams taking Michael Floyd at #15 but he also has Justin Blackmon coming out too (only a rs Soph.) and id honestly rather have Blackmon....reminds be of a T.O. type athlete both body wise and ability.....soooo wat can u guys tell me about Michael Floyd to change my opinion? ive never wat ND games lol
 7 years ago '04        #175
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,264 | Props total: 3849 3849
Damn. Dallas, Minnesota and Detroit... 3 teams with unbelieveable talent and all the potential in the world. Hard to believe they get high picks just because of an underachieving year. Dallas and Minny got the right people in place to do damage. Detroit is on the cusp too...

Hopefully the bears can find good quality lower in the draft.

Hey Minny fans, ya'll just got Juaqin Iglesias from our practice roster. Dude was a third round pick for us last year out of Oklahoma. Any of ya'll know what the Bears got in return?
 7 years ago '08        #176
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843

Could have been 5, 6, or 7 if not for David Garrard's nutty a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #177
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
As a niner fan, I'm really intrigued by by Prince or Peterson.. We are in dire need of a QB but our Pass D is HORRIBLE!

Trading for Luck would be giving up too much IMO...

I still believe in Nate Davis and I want to see him develop... I'm all for signing McNabb for two years and waiting on Davis...
 7 years ago '10        #178
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
san fran needs a QB...i hope cam is still around :)
 7 years ago '07        #179
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56014 56014
 TampaBay Bucs said:
How are the weak a.ss Skins picking in front of the garbage a.ss Cowboys? Skins finished last in the NFC East and both of them are 6-10.

[pic - click to view]

01-04-2011, 08:45 AM         #180
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

FeedTheBeast said:
Julio Jones @ #9 Dallas or #13 Detroit!!
:hmm:...there's this one cat named...Dez Bryant, I think. He sucks so you probably never heard of him. Calvin Johnson isn't that good either.

K1Entertainment said:
Did you just say Prince has better size and more fluid movement? and is better at DB? I am going to guess you meant CB but still.

Peterson is probably the best DB prospect to come out in a long time, hes actually a better DB prospect than Revis was in some people's eyes, and if your talking size hes a 6'1 222 lb guy one of the most agile and fluid CBs to come out in awhile. He can stay at CB and become a pro bowler, or if a team wanted I would guess he could play FS and become a great player there too.

Prince on the other hand while he is solid and has the tools to be a #1 CB just isn't really the prospect that Peterson is. Peterson is a freak once in a decade type player like Suh but at the CB position.

and thats the first time I ever heard Peterson even be mentioned as a "diva" maybe he was joking in whatever you watched because I have seen a lot while he is confident he also comes off as a humble and is really a student of the game, and always talks about studying other WRs. I have been watching a bunch of tapes of his play and caught some interviews with him I am definitely sold on him, and I hope the Broncos are smart enough to draft him.
I know someone mentioned Revis not being the top CB prospect, but Landry was the only DB taken before him in their class...the Jets even gave up quite a bit to move up and get him.

You're pretty much on point though, except I haven't checked him in interviews to comment on his character. I know one thing, if y'all get Peterson (very likely) after having a top 5 corner of all time for the past decade, i'll....

slap73 said:
Dude is Roy Williams 2.0, I'm glad we passed on him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy