NFL Draft Order (Top 20 Picks Locked in)

most viewed right now
 125
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,578 | Props total: 208 208
 stlcardinals19 said:
What are the possibilities that either Jon Baldwin, A.J. Green, Ryan Broyles, or Julio Jones falls to that 15th pick?
Aj prob not unless a miracle happens. But dont forget justin blackmon from oklahoma state 6"2 215, and can run routes
 7 years ago '08        #142
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 5112 5112
 TH35 said:
Troy Smith >>>> Pryor by far.
Hate to break it to you but Pryor has put up more yards and touchdowns then Smith did. They are very close I wouldn't say there's an edge for Troy since Pryor is more what the NFL wants as far as size and style. If there is an Edge Id give it to Pryor he's a much better runner.
 7 years ago '05        #143
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I'd say it was a fair trade for the Raiders. As long as Seymour signs with us, then it was definitely worth it. Seymour for the 17th overall pick is fine with me. Our D-Line was great this year and Seymour was the leader of the team.
 7 years ago '07        #144
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Soda Pop said:
Hate to break it to you but Pryor has put up more yards and touchdowns then Smith did. They are very close I wouldn't say there's an edge for Troy since Pryor is more what the NFL wants as far as size and style. If there is an Edge Id give it to Pryor he's a much better runner.
Smith was a better QB he wasn't run first. He had a better arm and accuracy. Smith unlike Pryor actually lived up to being a Heisman hopeful.
 7 years ago '05        #145
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
G-Mean at 19. What Linebacker do we get? Lets take a look.
 7 years ago '12        #146
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Soda Pop said:
Hate to break it to you but Pryor has put up more yards and touchdowns then Smith did. They are very close I wouldn't say there's an edge for Troy since Pryor is more what the NFL wants as far as size and style. If there is an Edge Id give it to Pryor he's a much better runner.
Trippin
 7 years ago '04        #147
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 eLLz said:
Prince is better then Peterson at DB. Dont be surprised if hes the first DB taken, better size, more fluid in his movements.

Peterson plays the run better but I think hes too stiff to be a LOCK DOWN DB, I think hes a much better Safety prospect (similar to what the Saints did with Malcolm Jenkins)

Peterson is nice but I think hes a b**ch on a personal level, hes got that whole diva flow to him. He was asked who he studies and he said nobody, everyone studies me.

I still dont see any way either of them slip to us though.
Did you just say Prince has better size and more fluid movement? and is better at DB? I am going to guess you meant CB but still.

Peterson is probably the best DB prospect to come out in a long time, hes actually a better DB prospect than Revis was in some people's eyes, and if your talking size hes a 6'1 222 lb guy one of the most agile and fluid CBs to come out in awhile. He can stay at CB and become a pro bowler, or if a team wanted I would guess he could play FS and become a great player there too.

Prince on the other hand while he is solid and has the tools to be a #1 CB just isn't really the prospect that Peterson is. Peterson is a freak once in a decade type player like Suh but at the CB position.

and thats the first time I ever heard Peterson even be mentioned as a "diva" maybe he was joking in whatever you watched because I have seen a lot while he is confident he also comes off as a humble and is really a student of the game, and always talks about studying other WRs. I have been watching a bunch of tapes of his play and caught some interviews with him I am definitely sold on him, and I hope the Broncos are smart enough to draft him.
 7 years ago '04        #148
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 K1Entertainment said:
Did you just say Prince has better size and more fluid movement? and is better at DB? I am going to guess you meant CB but still.

Peterson is probably the best DB prospect to come out in a long time, hes actually a better DB prospect than Revis was in some people's eyes, and if your talking size hes a 6'1 222 lb guy one of the most agile and fluid CBs to come out in awhile. He can stay at CB and become a pro bowler, or if a team wanted I would guess he could play FS and become a great player there too.

Prince on the other hand while he is solid and has the tools to be a #1 CB just isn't really the prospect that Peterson is. Peterson is a freak once in a decade type player like Suh but at the CB position.

and thats the first time I ever heard Peterson even be mentioned as a "diva" maybe he was joking in whatever you watched because I have seen a lot while he is confident he also comes off as a humble and is really a student of the game, and always talks about studying other WRs. I have been watching a bunch of tapes of his play and caught some interviews with him I am definitely sold on him, and I hope the Broncos are smart enough to draft him.
both are monsters but the main difference between the two is that prince is more of an antoine winfield type corner as he doesnt have the 4.3 speed that peterson prolly will come in with, but as far as overall corners go, they are neck and neck wit peterson getting the nod but you cant go wrong with either one as both will prolly be pro bowlers for years...

and if im not mistaken revis wasnt even the top corner prospect in his class(leon hall) but just like then, you cant go wrong with either one because imo hall is on the cusp of bein a top 5 corner
 01-03-2011, 04:07 PM         #149
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo prince is more the revis type player while peterson is a champbailey/woodson baby.
 7 years ago '07        #150
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 chctynig2804 said:
both are monsters but the main difference between the two is that prince is more of an antoine winfield type corner as he doesnt have the 4.3 speed that peterson prolly will come in with, but as far as overall corners go, they are neck and neck wit peterson getting the nod but you cant go wrong with either one as both will prolly be pro bowlers for years...

and if im not mistaken revis wasnt even the top corner prospect in his class(leon hall) but just like then, you cant go wrong with either one because imo hall is on the cusp of bein a top 5 corner
Peterson is better w/ man coverage. He also has more intangibles like a returning the ball. Like you said though can't go wrong w/ both. Both are physical corners.


Last edited by TH35; 01-03-2011 at 04:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #151
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 TH35 said:
Peterson is better w/ man coverage.
yea i figured which is why they are comparing him to revis
 7 years ago '07        #152
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 chctynig2804 said:
yea i figured which is why they are comparing him to revis
Yea Cam Ken ate up Prince more than a few times in the Big XII championship game. It was really surprising to me.
 7 years ago '08        #153
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 5112 5112
 TH35 said:
Smith was a better QB he wasn't run first. He had a better arm and accuracy. Smith unlike Pryor actually lived up to being a Heisman hopeful.
Yeah but most Heismans ain't about s**t now days anyway... that's what worry me about Cam...and if Troy Smith is the better passer then I'll pray for Pryor.
 7 years ago '07        #154
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Soda Pop said:
Yeah but most Heismans ain't about s**t now days anyway... that's what worry me about Cam...and if Troy Smith is the better passer then I'll pray for Pryor.
Cam pretty much won the award for being a great athlete more so than a QB. Troy Smith was a QB. He threw pretty well.
 01-03-2011, 04:24 PM         #155
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smith as a passer is substantially above Pryor imo.
 7 years ago '08        #156
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 5112 5112
 Lowkey18 said:
Smith as a passer is substantially above Pryor imo.
I was just going by the stats I don't really like either of them... Troy f**k up my team this year and I really don't want Pryor any where near a 49ers uni.

I think Cam has talent but It could go up or down depending on the team and the coach.


Last edited by Soda Pop; 01-03-2011 at 04:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #157
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Soda Pop said:
I was just going by the stats I don't really like either of them... Troy f**k up my team this year and I really don't want Pryor any wear near a 49ers uni.

I think Cam has talent but It could go up or down depending on the team and the coach.
 01-03-2011, 05:00 PM         #158
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know right I was hoping for Patrick But Hell We going to get somebody good
 primetime said:
Detroit f**ked up big time...they're not gonna get a play maker now...they had chance at patrick peterson.
 01-03-2011, 05:03 PM         #159
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gater said:
Are you f**king serious? Detroit as been garbage and the laughing stock of the league..they finished this season 6-10..and most of the games they lost they had a chance of winning. Theres no point of throwing a whole season away just to get a pick who could be a bust..not smart
Now I won't say we were the laughing stock of the league because every game we played except the Patriots we had a chance of winning the game..first game of the season we got robbed when Calvin Johnson caught that ball n they called it incomplete. But 4 game win streak I was impress by the end of the season we are a 10-6 team next season
 01-03-2011, 05:05 PM         #160
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man what did Taylor Mays do this season I thought this guy was an Animal in College I havent heard anything
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy