NFL Draft Order (Top 20 Picks Locked in)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 JFamis said:
I highly doubt Newton is gonna stay with the whole NCAA investigation going on.
Yea, I didn't think about that but I read recently about him and Fairley saying they don't even have any interest in the NFL right now. They would be stupid to stay.
 7 years ago '04        #122
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 TH35 said:
Yea, I didn't think about that but I read recently about him and Fairley saying they don't even have any interest in the NFL right now. They would be stupid to stay.
They're just saying that to try to get the press to quit asking them up until after the National Championship.
 7 years ago '07        #123
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
They're just saying that to try to get the press to quit asking them up until after the National Championship.
Yea I know they'll wait until after the game to say anything. If they lose I think its 60/40 w/ Newton coming back. Fairley is a top pick, he's gone.
 7 years ago '10        #124
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 Young Flo said:
Giving up on a QB in one year? Why do that?? Give Jimmy another chance, and San Fran would trade Carolina this years 1st Round, 2nd Round, and 2011-2012 1st round (those are the rumors/possibilities) for their 1st. Thats like a waste of money of signing Jimmy and then giving up on him in one year.
And that mock draft is horrible saying 49ers would take a DT, 49ers are going after a QB first round, Harbaugh isn't staying at Stanford, hes going to San Fran, Denver or signing with Michigan.
Maybe it was in the other thread Tyrod>>>>Luck....but i made a comment about you cant give up on a QB after his first year...both Aikmen and Elway played horrible, i mean like complete sh*t their first year and look how they turned out....but i still dont think Clausen even deserves the respect to be in that conversation with those guys....and regardless of one year or 5 for Clausen, you cant pass up on a Luck type player....Dude could be the next GOAT...and you have Steve Smith that you need to please now and also Gettis and LaFell that have talent that you need not to waist with giving mediocre Qb's time to grow....We need to sign Cowher or Gruden and draft Luck asap
 7 years ago '04        #125
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea I know they'll wait until after the game to say anything. If they lose I think its 60/40 w/ Newton coming back. Fairley is a top pick, he's gone.
Yeah... I think with their being so much uncertainty with how high Cam will get drafted might make him come back too. But I think more likely he'll leave now because if he gets suspended next season, it could f**k up his draft prospects even worse. I doubt Terrelle Pryor is coming back too.
 7 years ago '08        #126
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5110 5110
 Pyro911 said:
#7... hopefully we can get a QB somehow with that via pick or trade...
Cam Newton
 7 years ago '07        #127
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
Yeah... I think with their being so much uncertainty with how high Cam will get drafted might make him come back too. But I think more likely he'll leave now because if he gets suspended next season, it could f**k up his draft prospects even worse. I doubt Terrelle Pryor is coming back too.
I think Pryor will stay he said he made Tressell a promise.
 7 years ago '04        #128
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 TH35 said:
Pryor said that? I just read he was hinting at Tressell went overboard in saying he's coming back next year.
 7 years ago '04        #129
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Young Flo said:
I just think this off-season there will be more trades in the draft....I'm waiting on the 49ers announcing who our coach is going to be, should be Harbaugh.
I want Luck, Newton is a run first, pass second qb. I don't think he'll fit into our team.....and he'll declare to going to the draft, to much drama surrounding him if he stays. His name has been quiet for the past month or so but still see him going to the NFL. His name is bright in the lights to pass up going to the draft, his draft stock would go down
Exactly. I could actually see Luck staying and finishing his degree this year way more than I see Newton coming back.
 7 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
Pryor said that? I just read he was hinting at Tressell went overboard in saying he's coming back next year.
Yea he said that during his apology. I think he really only did it so he wouldn't have to sit out the Sugar Bowl game . A lot of ppl wanted Tressell to drop the hammer on them.
 7 years ago '07        #131
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Young Flo said:
Pryor just said he'll be back next year so he can play in the Bowl Game, he'll declare the draft within a month
Basically.
 7 years ago '04        #132
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Lowkey18 said:
i read somewhere you guys want to go back to 4-3.

whats the word on Maybin and Whitner how do they play in the 3-4 and how was whiteners Coverage skills? can he play FS?
Nah, I think we are staying with the 3-4. The only people that think we are switching back to the 4-3 are the fans that do not realize it takes more than one year to switch to a 3-4 (unless you go crazy in free agency and we do not). We need more players suited for the 3-4 and I think we are going to stick with the 3-4.

Whitner may not come back to the team because he thinks he deserves 5 years in his new deal and he got out played by a rookie last year and just is not that great of a safety. I wouldn't care if he goes somewhere else as I would be happier with Byrd & Wilson back there.

Maybin is a joke and will probably never see the field. He can't play OLB or DE.
 7 years ago '08        #133
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
 Young Flo said:
I just think this off-season there will be more trades in the draft....I'm waiting on the 49ers announcing who our coach is going to be, should be Harbaugh.
I want Luck, Newton is a run first, pass second qb. I don't think he'll fit into our team.....and he'll declare to going to the draft, to much drama surrounding him if he stays. His name has been quiet for the past month or so but still see him going to the NFL. His name is bright in the lights to pass up going to the draft, his draft stock would go down
Never under estimate a good coach look what it did for Vick as a passer...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #134
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 TH35 said:
Can't find the article I was reading, but here's this...

# After quarterback Terrelle Pryor hinted over the weekend that the pledge to return next season made by the players suspended for the start of the 2011 season may not be as concrete for all of them as Tressel made it out to be when the Buckeyes arrived in New Orleans, Tressel was asked how confident he is they will return: "I'm totally confident," Tressel said. "Totally."

7 years ago '10        #135
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Jralez said:
please god let a franchise qb drop to the 14th pick
nah the dolphins need to trade up to get in the top 5. even if it means giving away all their 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th round picks. they need a qb that bad.
 7 years ago '07        #136
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
Can't find the article I was reading, but here's this...

# After quarterback Terrelle Pryor hinted over the weekend that the pledge to return next season made by the players suspended for the start of the 2011 season may not be as concrete for all of them as Tressel made it out to be when the Buckeyes arrived in New Orleans, Tressel was asked how confident he is they will return: "I'm totally confident," Tressel said. "Totally."

Whether he stays or not it won't help or hurt his stock. He should stay and be able to play more football because if he left and got drafted he'll be sitting for a while.
 7 years ago '08        #137
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
I don't think Pryor will be good... I think he's JaMarcus Russell in the making seems a bit immature.
 7 years ago '07        #138
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Julio Jones @ #9 Dallas or #13 Detroit!!
 7 years ago '08        #139
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 FeedTheBeast said:
Julio Jones @ #9 Dallas
 7 years ago '07        #140
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Young Flo said:
Pryor is Troy Smith 2.0 because thats what Ohio turned him into....
Troy Smith >>>> Pryor by far.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy