NFL Draft Order (Top 20 Picks Locked in)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2011, 02:01 PM         #101
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Wants to win, Pats give him the best option if he dipped

[pic - click to view]

Blaine will be a very good qb imo.. Aaron Rodgers type just depends on if your coach is a good QB coach.. thats why i want shanny to obtain him.
 7 years ago '07        #102
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Main Event said:
5. Arizona Cardinals (5-11): Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska (SR).

[pic - click to view]

the irony. I remember you called him overrated.
 01-03-2011, 02:12 PM         #103
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Giving up on a QB in one year? Why do that?? Give Jimmy another chance, and San Fran would trade Carolina this years 1st Round, 2nd Round, and 2011-2012 1st round (those are the rumors/possibilities) for their 1st. Thats like a waste of money of signing Jimmy and then giving up on him in one year.
And that mock draft is horrible saying 49ers would take a DT, 49ers are going after a QB first round, Harbaugh isn't staying at Stanford, hes going to San Fran, Denver or signing with Michigan.
thing is that Fox was the one that drafted Jimmy the new coach has NO allegiance to Jimmy whoever that maybe.. you do NOT i repeat DO NOT pass on luck unless you get a ricky williams Saints type deal. Same situation will be with the Denver Broncos and Tebow.
 7 years ago '07        #104
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
Blaine will be good right now hes in spread offense but posses all the qb qualities needed. Mobility,arm,iq (barring that poor throw in bowl), size, he can determine a coverage b4 the snap and make changes without looking to sideline(doesn't do it often but is able to).

blaine imo is 2nd best qb in this class.
Gabbert makes some of the dumbest decisions. Even w/ that said he's a top 5 qb in the draft class not 2nd by any means.
 7 years ago '08        #105
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 TH35 said:
the irony. I remember you called him overrated.
I've seen him way too much to know i dont want him, dope guy though :lachen001:
 01-03-2011, 02:14 PM         #106
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Gabbert makes some of the dumbest decisions. Even w/ that said he's a top 5 qb in the draft class not 2nd by any means.
i think he makes way less dumb decisions than mallet..
 7 years ago '12        #107
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Lowkey18 said:
Your a f**kin retard

Gabbert is NOT even close to being NFL ready, Mallet is

You clearly only watched ONE Arkansas game ,and that had to be against Bama

Gabbert being a Top 5 QB in this draft just proves how weak it is
 7 years ago '07        #108
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
Mallett still throws a WAY better deep ball. Gabbert's receivers are better at route running. Gabbert barely throws deep. He also doesn't run a 4.6 he runs a hight 4.7/4.8 at best. I've seen Gabbert ALL year. Gabbert was never really in positions to make mistakes as much as Mallett.
 01-03-2011, 02:18 PM         #109
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Your a f**kin retard

Gabbert is NOT even close to being NFL ready, Mallet is

You clearly only watched ONE Arkansas game ,and that had to be against Bama

Gabbert being a Top 5 QB in this draft just proves how weak it is
tell me what you like about mallet other than his arm and hes 6'7 ill wait.
 7 years ago '04        #110
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 JFamis said:
3. Buffalo Bills (4-12): A.J. Green, WR, Georgia (JR). Buffalo certainly has bigger needs, but Bills GM Buddy Nix doesn't mind taking the best player, particularly in round one. A receiving corps featuring Green, Stevie Johnson and Lee Evans would keep defensive coordinators from sleeping well next season.
I was going to say the same thing for us. I know it would probably not be the smartest decision in terms of NEEDS but Green could help our offense next year. They definitely are right about a corps of Green, Johnson and Evans being dangerous.

I think we stick with Fitz unless someone like Locker or Mallett drops real late in the 1st or into our pick in the 2nd.

I think if I am running the draft in the 1st two rounds I go:

1st - Marcell Dareus/Da'Quan Bowers - We need a legit pass rusher or someone to stop the run. We can't give up 150+ yards on the ground and expect to ever win a game.

2nd - Anthony Castonzo - We could use another Right Tackle or Guard.
 01-03-2011, 02:21 PM         #111
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Mallett still throws a WAY better deep ball. Gabbert's receivers are better at route running. Gabbert barely throws deep. He also doesn't run a 4.6 he runs a hight 4.7/4.8 at best. I've seen Gabbert ALL year. Gabbert was never really in positions to make mistakes as much as Mallett.
exactly mallet can only sling the ball thats IT.. 4.71 is what ive seen most of him running.. Gabbert has more tools than mallet does to become a NFL qb which is why i rank him higher.. Mallet is 1 dimensional and that dimension is based off of how far he can throw it thats IT.

heres a write up for mallet from a draft site.

Mallett's team is winning and he's putting up good stats, but if you take a closer look his accuracy is highly inconsistent, he has poor mechanics, and he struggles with mobility and has a hard time eluding pass rushers. Mallett is a bit of a statue in the pocket and doesn't create throwing lanes outside the tackle box when his receivers struggle to get open. We're not buying the hype anymore, and neither should you.
 01-03-2011, 02:22 PM         #112
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I was going to say the same thing for us. I know it would probably not be the smartest decision in terms of NEEDS but Green could help our offense next year. They definitely are right about a corps of Green, Johnson and Evans being dangerous.

I think we stick with Fitz unless someone like Locker or Mallett drops real late in the 1st or into our pick in the 2nd.

I think if I am running the draft in the 1st two rounds I go:

1st - Marcell Dareus/Da'Quan Bowers - We need a legit pass rusher or someone to stop the run. We can't give up 150+ yards on the ground and expect to ever win a game.

2nd - Anthony Castonzo - We could use another Right Tackle or Guard.
i read somewhere you guys want to go back to 4-3.

whats the word on Maybin and Whitner how do they play in the 3-4 and how was whiteners Coverage skills? can he play FS?
 7 years ago '07        #113
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn you can't see it. It basically says Gabbert struggled his last 5 games. Only throwing 4 tds and had 4ints. He failed to throw for a TD in two of those games. He's the first Missouri QB since 2005 to not throw over 3,000 yards. This was before that Iowa game too. Where he played poor as well. The Iowa game gave him over 3,000 yards though.

Last edited by TH35; 01-03-2011 at 02:28 PM..
 7 years ago '12        #114
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
Everything.. He has everything.

Size, arm strength, accuracy, pocket presence, can make every NFL throw.
 01-03-2011, 02:27 PM         #115
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn you can't see it. It basically says Gabbert struggled his last 5 games. Only throwing 4 tds and had 4ints. He failed to throw for a TD in two of those games too. He's the first Missouri QB since 2005 to not throw over 3,000 yards.
you should really pay attention to his stats last year with a good WR.. this year T.J Moe was his best receiver while his yards and YPA were low you seen his accuracy go up.. if you notice Miz had i believe like 28 rushing TDs? 5 being Gabbert which shows they didn't have the offensive weapons to sling the ball around like normal and were forced to run the ball more. But i take him above Locker (close), Mallet EASILY, Newton (to big a risk for me)
 01-03-2011, 02:29 PM         #116
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Everything.. He has everything.

Size, arm strength, accuracy, pocket presence, can make every NFL throw.
so you named what 2 things that are different from what i said? his pocket presence is iffy also has no mobility to move around in the pocket hes like a statue.. his accuracy while decently high is very deceptive imo. where as luck was 70%....
 7 years ago '07        #117
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
you should really pay attention to his stats last year with a good WR.. this year T.J Moe was his best receiver while his yards and YPA were low you seen his accuracy go up.. if you notice Miz had i believe like 28 rushing TDs? 5 being Gabbert which shows they didn't have the offensive weapons to sling the ball around like normal and were forced to run the ball more. But i take him above Locker (close), Mallet EASILY, Newton (to big a risk for me)
Last year his accuracy was worse(less attempts too) and threw the same amount of interceptions. Newton may not leave.
 7 years ago '04        #118
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 TH35 said:
Last year his accuracy was worse(less attempts too) and threw the same amount of interceptions. Newton may not leave.
I highly doubt Newton is gonna stay with the whole NCAA investigation going on.
 7 years ago '04        #119
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Young Flo said:
Giving up on a QB in one year? Why do that?? Give Jimmy another chance, and San Fran would trade Carolina this years 1st Round, 2nd Round, and 2011-2012 1st round (those are the rumors/possibilities) for their 1st. Thats like a waste of money of signing Jimmy and then giving up on him in one year.
And that mock draft is horrible saying 49ers would take a DT, 49ers are going after a QB first round, Harbaugh isn't staying at Stanford, hes going to San Fran, Denver or signing with Michigan.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '12        #120
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
so you named what 2 things that are different from what i said? his pocket presence is iffy also has no mobility to move around in the pocket hes like a statue.. his accuracy while decently high is very deceptive imo. where as luck was 70%....
Lmao please tell us how Gabbert is NFL ready

This will be good
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago