NFL Draft Order (Top 20 Picks Locked in)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 MythMade said:
This is all fine and dandy, but let's be real here. Jerry loves getting ticket sellers over what we actually need( dez was NOT who we needed last year). Don't be surprised if we take Ingram or somebody.
theres no way we are drafting ingram that high, jerry isnt stupid, hes not gonna waste a high draft pick on a player we dont need...and plus he likes felix and with the way choice played in his limited time, its hard not to give him a chance..MBIII needs to be the odd man out too bad he has that awful contract
 01-03-2011, 12:18 PM         #62
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i would rather have a RT, columbo may not get re-signed and for good reason, dude jus str8 up struggles against speed edge rushers and he wasnt nearly as effective with run blocking as in year's past...at some point i think we need to give brewster or sam young an opportunity though
i seen some cowboys fans place him at RT or switch Free to RT which i disagree with.. i think Solder can play RT for you guys.
 01-03-2011, 12:20 PM         #63
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
no trade value for mcnabb or albert :sorry:
i disagree Albert i think has value with Tennessee since they did offer us a 4th rounder. maybe a conditional 3rd

Mcnabb i think either Minny or ARizona offer up a 3rd. Arizona wants to keep fitz around and need a qb to do it and they still keep their 1st and 2nd round picks. Minny is a group with older pieces aimed to win now they would give up a 3rd imo also.
 01-03-2011, 12:22 PM         #64
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
The Pats and Bill Belichik are the smartest peeps. They always have draft picks like a mo'f**ka and can turn any player into a f**kin winner I hate them but they do work every year.
49ers have 7th, hopefully we get Harbaugh and trade up to first to get Luck
funny story they miss more than they hit they just usually put there self in great position with multiple picks. Go back and actually look at BB draft history all the picks. Steelers are better at drafting players imo.
 7 years ago '08        #65
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Lowkey18 said:
i disagree Albert i think has value with Tennessee since they did offer us a 4th rounder. maybe a conditional 3rd

Mcnabb i think either Minny or ARizona offer up a 3rd. Arizona wants to keep fitz around and need a qb to do it and they still keep their 1st and 2nd round picks. Minny is a group with older pieces aimed to win now they would give up a 3rd imo also.

NOBODY will trade for McNabb
 01-03-2011, 12:24 PM         #66
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

NOBODY will trade for McNabb
say bye bye to Fitz then...
 7 years ago '08        #67
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
say bye bye to Fitz then...
this n*gga

Why would anyone trade for a guy about to get released, dont speak on what you dont know we wouldnt even sign the n*gga

And Fitz couldnt leave if he wanted to :lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #68
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
I can see Cinci letting go (not literally "letting go/ cut" but trading or whatever they can to get rid of them) of T.O and Ocho and taking AJ Green, they seemed to play better and connected more with those 2 out
 7 years ago '08        #69
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
Fitz isn't leaving we have no problem paying him, we're getting a QB and his name wont be McNabb and damn sure not Alex Smith
 01-03-2011, 12:29 PM         #70
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
thank god he didnt say miami would give up a 3rd

both those players are gonna be cut by yall

they both showed nothing this season and make BIG $$$$$$ on theyre existing contract

shows you know nothing about alberts contract we str8 up paid him 21 mill this year to make his contract much smaller.. he will only make 4-5 milly next year..

he has about 6 years and 38 mill left..

Mcnabbs contract is much more difficult to get into though.
 01-03-2011, 12:31 PM         #71
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fitz has the option to opt out this year if he wants and leave.. not like you guys are going in the right direction.
 01-03-2011, 12:31 PM         #72
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Fitz isn't leaving we have no problem paying him, we're getting a QB and his name wont be McNabb and damn sure not Alex Smith
watch out for minny since hes from there and sidney rice is a FA..
 7 years ago '08        #73
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
fitz has the option to opt out this year if he wants and leave.. not like you guys are going in the right direction.
Fitz has already said he's not leaving this year and just wants to know we're going to be competitve aka we'll get a QB thats his main worry. We play in the NFC we dont need an Elite QB were good

If he left he'd go to New England though
 7 years ago '04        #74
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,039 | Props total: 1273 1273
whats the projections so far
 7 years ago '08        #75
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Young Flo said:
You guys need a winning QB to keep Fitz happy, Alex Smith damn sure isn't a winner but who knows? Dude can get picked up by a new team and play better, not like his coaches or coordinators would change every year like they did in San Fran.
And Cincy will probably let TO and Ocho go, I don't know how much longer TO has left since that knee injury, s**t could change the way he plays. Ocho can come to San Fran I'd be cool with it
I'd rather keep Anderson :lachen001:

Yall will get McNabb which is what pisses me off that most because our management already said they dont like him
 01-03-2011, 12:35 PM         #76
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
ok if this is true then im wrong albert the grape is gonna have some value but it wont be much

i was wondering how snyder was shelling out that 100 million
truth is jeff fisher offered us a 4th and we declined to trade him.. big mistake we can revisit that imo.
 7 years ago '08        #77
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
I mean you act like there are just elite QBs every year in free agency, he already said he wants to win here get a QB and we're straight Warner wasnt exactly still dubbed elite until he came back here its all in the system. Larry is the last n*gga im worried about when it comes to leaving
 01-03-2011, 12:40 PM         #78
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i would rather have a RT, columbo may not get re-signed and for good reason, dude jus str8 up struggles against speed edge rushers and he wasnt nearly as effective with run blocking as in year's past...at some point i think we need to give brewster or sam young an opportunity though
I don't know about that bruh. For instance, you look at the 2 Giants games who have the best pass-rush we faced, he didn't give up 1 sack in the 2nd game and the 3 in the 1st game came from a CB, LB and DT...neither on Columbo.

I wouldn't mind gettin a look at Young, but Brewster has years of starting experience and didn't play like it...at all.
 01-03-2011, 12:40 PM         #79
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
I'll be happy with McNabb as long as we draft a rookie (a good rookie at that) to play and learn under him. We can't throw a QB into our system like we did with alex.....we saw how that s**t played out.
you can have him for a 3rd EASILY. LOL..
 01-03-2011, 12:42 PM         #80
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
I mean you act like there are just elite QBs every year in free agency, he already said he wants to win here get a QB and we're straight Warner wasnt exactly still dubbed elite until he came back here its all in the system. Larry is the last n*gga im worried about when it comes to leaving
i think you are really under estimating Fitz leaving.. if CBA looks like it might come down to wire he'll stay but if it gets done soon i think there is a HIGH chance he leaves.. Minny is who i want to call,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago