NFL Draft Order (Top 20 Picks Locked in)

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2011, 10:49 AM         #41
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still think Peterson is too much of a monster to pass up. He was even making a case for Heisman at some point during the season. I haven't seen alot of Prince, but going by team need I don't see them both gone before 9. Other than Denver everyone else has greater needs elsewhere...of course they can go best player available instead and prove me wrong.

God Emcee said:
id take amukamara if peterson is gone.. hes a stud also for sure.. yalls secondary was alil shaky
Shaky is an understatement. Even Grossman looked like a pro bowler against our secondary.
 7 years ago '04        #42
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 eLLz said:
Prince is better then Peterson at DB. Dont be surprised if hes the first DB taken, better size, more fluid in his movements.

Peterson plays the run better but I think hes too stiff to be a LOCK DOWN DB, I think hes a much better Safety prospect (similar to what the Saints did with Malcolm Jenkins)

Peterson is nice but I think hes a b**ch on a personal level, hes got that whole diva flow to him. He was asked who he studies and he said nobody, everyone studies me.

I still dont see any way either of them slip to us though.
yea...only way it happens is if 2 teams out of denver, SF and arizona passes up on them
 7 years ago '06        #43
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I still think Peterson is too much of a monster to pass up. He was even making a case for Heisman at some point during the season. I haven't seen alot of Prince, but going by team need I don't see them both gone before 9. Other than Denver everyone else has greater needs elsewhere...of course they can go best player available instead and prove me wrong.

Shaky is an understatement. Even Grossman looked like a pro bowler against our secondary.
Yeah seeing as how we desperately need a playmaker in our Secondary Peterson would give us what we need, dudes a ballhawk and n*gga is like Ed Reed when he makes the pick, hes trying everything he can to take it to the crib for 6. Sliding him into the Safety spot would be huge and like I said I still think hes the better player I just think its

Peterson at safety > Prince at Corner > Peterson at Corner

Honestly looking back over the draft order youre right, Prince is top 6 talent to me but there really isnt anyone aside from Denver like you said that needs a DB. We might luck out after a few stupid "pride" Ws. On a brighter note we had another 2 Ws pretty much locked down against Arizona and the Saints so I cant be too mad, with another 2 Ws we'd be drafting WAY farther down so f**kit.
 01-03-2011, 11:06 AM         #44
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Yeah seeing as how we desperately need a playmaker in our Secondary Peterson would give us what we need, dudes a ballhawk and n*gga is like Ed Reed when he makes the pick, hes trying everything he can to take it to the crib for 6. Sliding him into the Safety spot would be huge and like I said I still think hes the better player I just think its

Peterson at safety > Prince at Corner > Peterson at Corner

Honestly looking back over the draft order youre right, Prince is top 6 talent to me but there really isnt anyone aside from Denver like you said that needs a DB. We might luck out after a few stupid "pride" Ws. On a brighter note we had another 2 Ws pretty much locked down against Arizona and the Saints so I cant be too mad, with another 2 Ws we'd be drafting WAY farther down so f**kit.
Worst case scenario and they're both gone what do you think about DE/DT? Olshansky was nonexistent, Spears is most likely gone and we were terrible against the run too. Ratliff just wasn't able to match last year's performance w/o legit help...constantly double teamed.

We could really use a Guard also.
 7 years ago '09        #45
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 1770 1770
What ya'll think Luck gonna be in the NFL? I'm hoping he comes out so we don't suck for the rest of the decade....smh
 7 years ago '04        #46
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Worst case scenario and they're both gone what do you think about DE/DT? Olshansky was nonexistent, Spears is most likely gone and we were terrible against the run too. Ratliff just wasn't able to match last year's performance w/o legit help...constantly double teamed.

marcel dareus if both peterson and prince are gone...havin bowen, ratliff and dareus on the line would be a good look
 7 years ago '06        #47
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Id love Fairley, dude is a straight monster but clearly will be gone. Regardless that has to be addressed without a doubt.

If Prince and Peterson are both gone I think we should just trade down.

We need OL, DL and Secondary help desperately. If there are no "studs" on the board then getting more picks to address needs is the best move.
 7 years ago '08        #48
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
We couldn't just lose to Denver could we :disdain2:
 7 years ago '10        #49
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 devilinsider said:
What ya'll think Luck gonna be in the NFL? I'm hoping he comes out so we don't suck for the rest of the decade....smh
I think and hope Luck is going to k!ll it....they say he is the best QB to come out the past 2 decades....not saying it could happen but i think we are giving up on our QB's to quick....not many of them jump into GOAT status their first year in the league...look at aikmen and elway...they bombed their first year in the league...but we cant pass up on luck....if for some stupid reason they do i say we have to add either julio jones or Aj Green...we need someone to put on the other side of steve smith or he is going to request a trade sooner or later...and plus slash and dash should be back next year
 01-03-2011, 11:24 AM         #50
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PRAYING TO THE LORDS THAT MARCELL DAREUS FALLS TO US AT 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if he doesn't im sure we will reach for locker..

but if dareus isn't there i would much rather us trade back to around 28 add a couple 3rds and 4th.

Take Allen Bailey at 28.
 01-03-2011, 11:31 AM         #51
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Id love Fairley, dude is a straight monster but clearly will be gone. Regardless that has to be addressed without a doubt.

We need OL, DL and Secondary help desperately. If there are no "studs" on the board then getting more picks to address needs is the best move.
you guys will end up with either Prince or Solder imo
 7 years ago '06        #52
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Cleveland Browns = A.J. Green!!!!!
We need a receiver bad!!!
 01-03-2011, 11:40 AM         #53
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClevelandRay said:
Cleveland Browns = A.J. Green!!!!!
We need a receiver bad!!!
he might not make it past Cincy - word is lewis might want ocho and t.o GONE
 01-03-2011, 11:41 AM         #54
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

Yep, that's why I didn't mention Fairley. Trading back would be smartest move if the corners are gone. There's quite a few 1st round talent ends and maybe 3 top 15 DT's this year so I don't see a need to reach there.

Kosier and Davis are inconsistent and old. So that needs to be addressed early in the draft or through FA.

devilinsider said:
Dude is a #1 pick...i'm a.ssuming you're talkin Carolina? Most ppl want to lock him in that spot, but the real question is are they willing to pick a QB in the 2nd round in '10 and the 1st in '11....and has he decided to leave yet anyway?

Main Event said:
We couldn't just lose to Denver could we :disdain2:
 01-03-2011, 11:52 AM         #55
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
you guys will end up with either Prince or Solder imo
Solder is a MONSTER of a Tackle...I think we're actually "okay" there. Columbo and Free had pretty good seasons. Most of the pressure came from up the middle I think.

I see y'all gettin a QB, unless Rex is your future.
 01-03-2011, 11:57 AM         #56
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Solder is a MONSTER of a Tackle...I think we're actually "okay" there. Columbo and Free had pretty good seasons. Most of the pressure came from up the middle I think.

im very mixed on this.. im a defensive minded guy i would rather dedicate this draft to getting pieces to 3-4

if luck and gabbert return to school i absolutely wait next year for a QB.. but if gabbert and luck come out i hope we get gabbert.. locker as backup.

my number 1 hope to get pick is Dareus
 01-03-2011, 12:07 PM         #57
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
im very mixed on this.. im a defensive minded guy i would rather dedicate this draft to getting pieces to 3-4

if luck and gabbert return to school i absolutely wait next year for a QB.. but if gabbert and luck come out i hope we get gabbert.. locker as backup.

my number 1 hope to get pick is Dareus
Yeah that would be a needed upgrade and I already see Orakpo having a beast season next year.
 7 years ago '07        #58
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 eLLz said:

This is all fine and dandy, but let's be real here. Jerry loves getting ticket sellers over what we actually need( dez was NOT who we needed last year). Don't be surprised if we take Ingram or somebody.
 7 years ago '04        #59
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

i would rather have a RT, columbo may not get re-signed and for good reason, dude jus str8 up struggles against speed edge rushers and he wasnt nearly as effective with run blocking as in year's past...at some point i think we need to give brewster or sam young an opportunity though
 01-03-2011, 12:13 PM         #60
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah that would be a needed upgrade and I already see Orakpo having a beast season next year.
i would love to walk away from this draft with

Dareus/Allen Bailey - 1st round
Justin Houston/Von Miller - 2nd round
Aaron Williams (Cooley Trade) - 2nd round
Deunta Williams/Rodney Hudson - 3rd Round (McNabb trade)
Christian Ballard - DE - 4th round (Albert Trade)
Chris Neild - NT - 5-7th round
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy