"Kobe screwed up the game." - Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Lets calm down ladies....its only the first half of the season....we're not even at the All Star Break yet, if this is happening in Feb, March then yea all hands on deck but until then, the Lake Show should turn it around
 7 years ago '06        #122
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 madness said:
phil callin out kobe never ends well

expect kobe to take a total of 3 shots next game to prove a point
If that happens its a guaranteed win
 7 years ago '06        #123
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 madness said:
phil callin out kobe never ends well

expect kobe to take a total of 3 shots next game to prove a point
He'll take like 40 shots and hit 13 and end up with something like 30 points and they will be saying

SEE HOW MUCH HEART HE HAS!!

GOAT!!!
 7 years ago '09        #124
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
the lakers are fukin losin their minds, they let their egos get to their head too much with the "We the defending champs aint no one gonna f**k with us" they getting blown out @ home to teams MIA and SA would smoke. Get your s**t straight man
 7 years ago '09        #125
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 581 581

I hate Kobe stans...
 7 years ago '05        #126
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1691 1691
im gonna start nicknaming Lakers fans as the Iron Wall...
ANY time kobe's name gets mentioned the defense mode gets activated
 7 years ago '04        #127
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
phil just kickin bulls**t as usual..

he wont retire until kobe does.
 01-03-2011, 11:49 AM         #128
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Gonna be 5 pages by 10:30 tomorrow
 01-03-2011, 11:53 AM         #129
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6: that's the realist statement I heard this morning...Lakers are through yall keep saying the regular season doesnt count but the Lakers were the Number 1 seed throughout the playoffs when the went to finals back to back....and we all know the ref's not helping the Fakers this year!!! Game 7 of the western finals when they played the kings the lakers took 27 freethrows in the 4th quarter and Game 7 of the finals against the Celtics they took 24 so you do the math we was meaning the Celtics beating the lakers by 15 until the refs got involved.. WEAK a.ss LAKERS!!! THATS GASOL TEAM N HE'S PLAYIN LIKE TRASH THIS YEAR
 Youngin19 said:
the same excuse you hoe a.ss Kobe stans used as the reason Kobe couldn't get out the first round of the playoffs[post-Shaq and pre-Gasol].....no help
 01-03-2011, 12:00 PM         #130
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikielee213 said:
Ha thas funny so ur sayin lebron had no help?? Last year they had 61 wins.....the year before they had 66.....I kno lebron wasnt averaging 100 points per game you gotta have some sort of help right? Kobe was playing with kwame brown smush parker and chris mihm.....Nuff said
But yall act like Kobe is a F**king God when he takes the court I mean damn my favorite players is Paul Pierce I dont get sensitive when people talk bad about him when he didn't make the playoffs without help he mad two years without help the other years we had trashy teams. But Kobe is the Guy who scores 81 points on Toronto n yall start puttin him in the category of Jordan. Jordan played team ball always he scored when he needed to.Kobe when he had help etc still was throwing them up...All im saying Kobe has help and they still playing trash that's Gasol's team now. Face It Kobe is not the same Kobe
 01-03-2011, 12:09 PM         #131
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Using them to escape the truth and reality that Kobe wanted that team so he got what he wanted. Okay n then yall trying to forget that he had LAMAR ODOM?????Yeah he was over too couldn't make it out the first round. when Gasol got there they went to the championship game lets be real and if KG didnt get hurt that year we would of repeated.So kobe had help cause Lamar Odom is not Trash Smush Parker wasn't trash he gave kobe a solid 20-25 points sometimes. So EXCUSES Let them keep coming....
 A.O.™ said:
You keep forgetting, Kobe asked for this...How bad was that team really if they made the playoffs? in the WEST!..

I think you n*ggas using Smush Parker, Brown, Mihm as a cop out..
 7 years ago '08        #132
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9036 9036
 Liquid-Science said:
Rudy Gay was abusing Kobe then when he'd get lost on defense he'd just look around like someone else f**ked up
He's been doing this for years... it's apparently the system
 7 years ago '05        #133
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
this is what happens when people don't post the full quote, 8 pages of nobody knowing what there talking about.

"We get behind early on in the third quarter on some stupid plays -- poor passing, poor transition defense -- and then Kobe has to screw up the game and start energizing the team by going one-on-one and that takes the rest of the guys out as a consequence,"
read the quote you fools, he's not calling kobe out.

"We got behind early because of stupid plays, and then Kobe HAS to screw up the game and START ENERGIZING THE TEAM."

he didn't say kobe "screwd up the game." he said he HAS to screw up the game because the rest of the team didn't bring it.

the rest of the quote....

“That didn’t bring us back in, but it did give us a little run, we got the game back a little bit but we couldn’t sustain it and we just went right back and made the same mistakes again.”
haters got a little excited there

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 01-03-2011 at 12:29 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #134
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
haters are having a field day with this man

but all i have to say is this 1 its jan 2 we are loosing but not playing our best ball.

when we start playing better ball then start loosing ill get werid till then im riding with 5 time champ kobe he will get this corrected not listing to any of u fools on bx cant tell u how manying times u guys been wrong
 01-03-2011, 12:36 PM         #135
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers already clinched their division though right? I mean they're like 7.5 games up and they aint even playing well.

They'll be a top 3 seed and be ready for the playoffs. Laker haters due this every year and think Laker fans are lame for saying regular season doesnt matter....when in reality, IT DOESN'T
 7 years ago '05        #136
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
waaaaaaaay more kobe haters than kobe "stans"

[pic - click to view]

01-03-2011, 12:42 PM         #137
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6: that's the realist statement I heard this morning...Lakers are through yall keep saying the regular season doesnt count but the Lakers were the Number 1 seed throughout the playoffs when the went to finals back to back....and we all know the ref's not helping the Fakers this year!!! Game 7 of the western finals when they played the kings the lakers took 27 freethrows in the 4th quarter and Game 7 of the finals against the Celtics they took 24 so you do the math we was meaning the Celtics beating the lakers by 15 until the refs got involved.. WEAK a.ss LAKERS!!! THATS GASOL TEAM N HE'S PLAYIN LIKE TRASH THIS YEAR
Stupid fans like you make bx pretty s**tty...

and I like that like 3 people actually read the article
 7 years ago '05        #138
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
Man you know how great a career you've had when the only thing people can say is that you're not better than jordan

[pic - click to view]

Theres alot of raging in this topic from kids that kept their mouth shut these past 2 years

I guess you have to get in the hate when you can
 7 years ago '07        #139
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
Sounds like constructive criticism that ppl ran w/ to me
 7 years ago '05        #140
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 TH35 said:
Sounds like constructive criticism that ppl ran w/ to me
Constructive criticism from kids that look at box scores
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy