NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 MrTripleDouble said:
I love Kobe but his ego will be the downfall of the Lakers. He can be stubborn and a control freak.
You just realized this? This is why I never liked him from day one. His game has been all about him. This is what separates Jordan from Kobe. Jordan is about winning. Kobe is about Kobe.

I'm glad Phil Jackson finally called him out. I have a new respect for Phil now.
 01-03-2011, 08:56 AM         #102
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #103
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ii_show_off said:
no help... excuse me but kobe got to to the playoffs and game 7 of the first round vs phoenix with smush parker(mo williams>>>>>>>>>>>) and kwame brown(big Z>>>>>>>>>>>>) while lebum was struggling with moe\, parker, delonte, shaq, and varejao, and jamison, and moon... n*gga please...
?????:iough:

You're saying that getting to game 7 of the first round and losing is some sort of accomplishment now

Alright this thread is way the f**k outta hand.
 7 years ago '05        #104
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Can't wait for Phil's book after he retires. All of the things he wants to say about Kobe that he can't right now will be in that book. It's gonna be his best one yet.
 7 years ago '08        #105
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
there's blood in the water
 7 years ago '10        #106
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
Y'all got it all twisted. He's saying Kobe screwed up the game for his defenders since he was so good on the court.
 7 years ago '06        #107
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
blowing a 3-1 series lead is something to brag about with these kobe stans
Seriously. Who knew that running a first ballot hall of fame center out of town and then losing in the 1st round to Phx was an accomplishment.

Only Kobe stans.

7 years ago '06        #108
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ii_show_off said:
im saying he got to the playoffs and made some type of noise with one of the worst teams ever put together... smush is stinking it up in china!! who knows where the f**k mihm is i dont even think hes in the nba anymore and we all know about kwame... oh and did i mention he did this in the west when it was stacked?????
What are you talking about?

They had the GOAT Kobe right???

Wasn't it like 1 or 2 years before that Kobe was griping about wanting Shaq out of town, Phil Jackson was off writing books about Kobe being a primadonna but now it's "he had one of the worst teams ever put together???"

It absolutely wasn't the worst team ever put together, not even close whatsoever. But suppose what you're saying is right, and that was one of the worst teams ever, it was 100% completely Kobe's doing because of all his griping and b**ching and moaning. He wanted the spotlight to himself, and he got it then 1 or 2 years later he's crying about needing help
 01-03-2011, 09:23 AM         #109
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
im saying he got to the playoffs and made some type of noise with one of the worst teams ever put together... smush is stinking it up in china!! who knows where the f**k mihm is i dont even think hes in the nba anymore and we all know about kwame... oh and did i mention he did this in the west when it was stacked?????
You keep forgetting, Kobe asked for this...How bad was that team really if they made the playoffs? in the WEST!..

I think you n*ggas using Smush Parker, Brown, Mihm as a cop out..
 01-03-2011, 09:24 AM         #110
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
I love LeBron but his ego will be the downfall of the HEAT. He can be stubborn and a control freak. He thinks the HEAT are at where they're at because of him and has a savior mentality at times and that radiates outward and rubs people the wrong way especially his teammates and coaches. The HEAT aren't robots they're human beings so it will be interesting to see how they play the rest of the season and how they play in the playoffs.
*fixed
 7 years ago '04        #111
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Nyse03 said:
Dumbest s**t I've ever read...look at most of the NBAs overall team standings over the last year...bet you every team had a worse away record than a home record...doesn't this mean anything to you...the fans are sometimes like a 6th man...never say homecourt isn't important...it's wat I believe cost the Celtics last year...teams win more at home

except Boston lost more at home than on the road. . .
 7 years ago '06        #112
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
As long as the Lakers get to the playoffs, they'll be alright.
 01-03-2011, 09:40 AM         #113
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Seriously. Who knew that running a first ballot hall of fame center out of town and then losing in the 1st round to Phx was an accomplishment.

Only Kobe stans.

n*gga your newspaper gave y'all a banner for losing to the lakers. "even though you guys lost your still our champions" sit yo a.ss down
 01-03-2011, 09:44 AM         #114
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
how did he ask for this?? they had a choice and kept kobe...
Why did they have to MAKE a choice? Because Kobe was such a great teammate...?

Kobe forced the GM's hand and his youth is why they kept him..
 01-03-2011, 09:47 AM         #115
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm Shaq turned down a deal to stay he was being greedy
 7 years ago '10        #116
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9896 9896
The hate for the Lakers/Kobe is strong in this one here
 7 years ago '10        #117
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9896 9896
 A.O.™ said:
Why did they have to MAKE a choice? Because Kobe was such a great teammate...?

Kobe forced the GM's hand and his youth is why they kept him..
And they made the right choice
 7 years ago '06        #118
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 antdog said:
Them dominating the west didn't mean sht when it came to the Finals did it?
I don't need excuses it's LeBron fans still finding ways to cover his a.ss for not meeting expectations that's the funny part. Last time I checked he's been projected to be in the Finals the last two years, how come he ain't show up yet? When was the last time a back to back MVP/holder of best record in the league two years running failed to reach the finals?

*** shoots freeththrow with left hand***
*** grabs elbow winces in pain***
:sadbron:
Lol make my son something to eat and come back to this

Not sure but I can tell u the last mvp to make it to the finals and get that a.ss waxed hahahaha
 7 years ago '06        #119
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Maddog345 said:
As long as the Lakers get to the playoffs, they'll be alright.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #120
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
phil callin out kobe never ends well

expect kobe to take a total of 3 shots next game to prove a point
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy