"Kobe screwed up the game." - Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 abstractq said:
again, because in most cases the team with the homecourt is the better team

If the Spurs end up with the number one seed and they face the blazers first round

They gonna have homecourt

if they win, that doesnt mean homecourt was important. . .its probably just because theyre a much better team than the blazers

smarten up
Dumbest s**t I've ever read...look at most of the NBAs overall team standings over the last year...bet you every team had a worse away record than a home record...doesn't this mean anything to you...the fans are sometimes like a 6th man...never say homecourt isn't important...it's wat I believe cost the Celtics last year...teams win more at home
 01-03-2011, 07:08 AM         #62
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
I always post mikes accolades just so you can see the GAP between the two..
Mike the GOAT ,you say there is no comparisons yet the insecure Jorsan stans always first to mention Mike in a Kobe thread. Funny how that works
 7 years ago '06        #63
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 ii_show_off said:
no help... excuse me but kobe got to to the playoffs and game 7 of the first round vs phoenix with smush parker(mo williams>>>>>>>>>>>) and kwame brown(big Z>>>>>>>>>>>>) while lebum was struggling with moe\, parker, delonte, shaq, and varejao, and jamison, and moon... n*gga please...
Uh no actually he got there with odom,bynum, and caron butler 3 capable guys any shooting guard would love to have along side them...

And lol at all the excuses for kobe..we all been saying this for years...he shoots his team out of games....gasol hints at also...now phil is even getting fed up
 01-03-2011, 07:14 AM         #64
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Dumbest s**t I've ever read...look at most of the NBAs overall team standings over the last year...bet you every team had a worse away record than a home record...doesn't this mean anything to you...the fans are sometimes like a 6th man...never say homecourt isn't important...it's wat I believe cost the Celtics last year...teams win more at home
didnt celtics have a better road record than home record last year?? they were lucky to play at staples center..
 01-03-2011, 07:16 AM         #65
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
Mike the GOAT ,you say there is no comparisons yet the insecure Jorsan stans always first to mention Mike in a Kobe thread. Funny how that works
What you talking about Willis? If anything this is the perfect thread to bring Jordan into.. Again like I said before Phil Jackson never said nothing like this about Mike, and He coached both for the championship years of their careers...So yes Jordan talk in this post is adequate.. unlike other post where your trying to compare skill sets such as "Footwork".. this is a coach talking about his media-proclaimed *best* player hindering the teams success..
 01-03-2011, 07:17 AM         #66
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Uh no actually he got there with odom,bynum, and caron butler 3 capable guys any shooting guard would love to have along side them...

And lol at all the excuses for kobe..we all been saying this for years...he shoots his team out of games....gasol hints at also...now phil is even getting fed up
Caron butler wasn't on the team in 05-06. Bynum was a rookie . Kwame was their starting center. Stop speaking on things you don't know s**t about
 01-03-2011, 07:20 AM         #67
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
What you talking about Willis? If anything this is the perfect thread to bring Jordan into.. Again like I said before Phil Jackson never said nothing like this about Mike, and He coached both for the championship years of their careers...So yes Jordan talk in this post is adequate.. unlike other post where your trying to compare skill sets such as "Footwork".. this is a coach talking about his media-proclaimed *best* player hindering the teams success..
but you didn't only mention that you felt the need to bring up jordans rings n sht like somebody said Kobe was better than him.
 01-03-2011, 07:25 AM         #68
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
but you didn't only mention that you felt the need to bring up jordans rings n sht like somebody said Kobe was better than him.
Rings are not the bar, to see whose better..

Kobe has 5, Lebron has 0, and Lebron > Kobe..
 01-03-2011, 07:26 AM         #69
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Rings are not the bar, to see whose better..

Kobe has 5, Lebron has 0, and Lebron > Kobe..
Of course they aren't where did I say rings were the bar?
 7 years ago '06        #70
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 antdog said:
Caron butler wasn't on the team in 05-06. Bynum was a rookie . Kwame was their starting center. Stop speaking on things you don't know s**t about
Son he had odom and butler beside him playing good and couldn't make the playoffs....then he had odom and bynum beside him and couldn't make it out the first round (and odom was balling the f**k out in the playoffs. I have never seen somebody need so much help yet get all the credit

This is how they was playing last year before all star break...kobe sat down and the lakers looked awesome going 4-1 dominating 3 playoff teams (portland,jazz, and spurs) blowing out the warriors and the only loss came from the celtics which they lost by 1-2 points...kobe came back and they need a game winner against the bum a.ss raptors

Now look at the cavs without lebron
 7 years ago '10        #71
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
kobe got 5 rings. he'll have 6 after this year. everyone lovin' to get their kobe hate on while they can, since there is rarely opportunities to.
 01-03-2011, 07:35 AM         #72
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
Of course they aren't where did I say rings were the bar?
It seemed like thats what you was implying when you said
"you felt the need to bring up jordans rings n sht like somebody said Kobe was better than him."
But its all good...
 7 years ago '06        #73
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 MistaKlean said:
kobe got 5 rings. he'll have 6 after this year. everyone lovin' to get their kobe hate on while they can, since there is rarely opportunities to.
Rarely? Been like 4 in the last two weeks lol...he just scored 9 points a few games back on like 20-30% shooting lol
 7 years ago '09        #74
antweaks 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 7 7
Who Da Champion??????
 01-03-2011, 07:41 AM         #75
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm pretty self-motivated but I think for the guys, from talking to them, it's important to find little challenges so they can get up every single night, whether it's reading one of your . . . stories or whatever it is, you've got to find something that gets you going a little bit. . . .
What a selfish b**ch. He ego is so big that he does not realize you talk about motivating your team it should NEVER start out with I. Kobe is all about "i do this" " i do that" Get the f**k out here and listen to Coach Jackson egotistical f*g.
 01-03-2011, 07:43 AM         #76
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wont count on that, history always sides with the celtics. We have more titles that you. Bye
 7 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I donno know but i could have swore that the NBA have the longest season. Alot of teams should have they s**t together by the playoffs. Well top teams who wanna make it to the Finals. Can't expect the good teams to win every game.
 01-03-2011, 07:44 AM         #78
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Son he had odom and butler beside him playing good and couldn't make the playoffs....then he had odom and bynum beside him and couldn't make it out the first round (and odom was balling the f**k out in the playoffs. I have never seen somebody need so much help yet get all the credit

This is how they was playing last year before all star break...kobe sat down and the lakers looked awesome going 4-1 dominating 3 playoff teams (portland,jazz, and spurs) blowing out the warriors and the only loss came from the celtics which they lost by 1-2 points...kobe came back and they need a game winner against the bum a.ss raptors

Now look at the cavs without lebron
Bynum didn't come into his own until 07-08. Dude barley played 05-06 he was a rookie. You fail to mention he was getting heavy minutes with guys like Brian cook. luke Walton smush Parker etc. still managed 45 wins in the West
 01-03-2011, 07:46 AM         #79
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
It seemed like thats what you was implying when you said

But its all good...
all I'm doing is showing how you bring out mikes accolades for no reason. Rings was at the top of your list, just sayin. Its the first thing I saw
 7 years ago '06        #80
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 antdog said:
Bynum didn't come into his own until 07-08. Dude barley played 05-06 he was a rookie. You fail to mention he was getting heavy minutes with guys like Brian cook. luke Walton smush Parker etc. still managed 45 wins in the West
Whatever excuses make u feel better...he was struggling to get 40+ while guys like jordan and lebron had less help and won 50-60+
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago