"Kobe screwed up the game." - Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2011, 03:09 AM         #21
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
if the league died today we'd be the last 2 champs so eat a d!ck... :dancingcool:
well guess what little b**ch, the league ain't going anywhere
 7 years ago '06        #22
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 tonyk said:
well guess what little b**ch, the league ain't going anywhere
Not yet. :dancingcool:

Hope y'all ready for 50 games again.
 01-03-2011, 03:16 AM         #23
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
well guess what f**got... lebum is ringless... only taste of championship he got was in the olympics w/ kobe... so f**k yu and leborn ya d!ck ridin a.ss mothaf**kas... yu n*ggas know who the best is...

:agreement6:
[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
why the f**k you bringing lebron into this for? i've never mentioned lebron, bahahaha, some of you lakers fans are seriously a bunch of lames
 01-03-2011, 03:21 AM         #24
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
cause thats all u d!ck riding "hope the lakers fail" f**gots compare him to when really there is no comparison kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>league past ten years/and next 3 holla! :dancingcool:
where have i ever said hope the lakers fail? that's right, nowhere. the only fail around here is you
 7 years ago '07        #25
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
did anyone actually listen to the whole comment?
 7 years ago '07        #26
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
Laker stans are mad....
 01-03-2011, 03:45 AM         #27
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
clearly hatin'... u lose d!ck head... :dancingcool:
whatever you say stanley
 01-03-2011, 03:49 AM         #28
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
no help... excuse me but kobe got to to the playoffs and game 7 of the first round vs phoenix with smush parker(mo williams>>>>>>>>>>>) and kwame brown(big Z>>>>>>>>>>>>) while lebum was struggling with moe\, parker, delonte, shaq, and varejao, and jamison, and moon... n*gga please...
didn't LeBron get to the finals with Eric Snow as his starting point guard? Meanwhile Kobe lost a series he was up 3-1 to Phx in the first round. Then Kobe hoe a.ss wanna scream for the same help he claimed he didn't want. Shut ya hoe a.ss up

and did yo b**ch a.ss say Parker and Moon? GTFOH you idiot. Mo Williams is a bum. Shaq ancient. Illgauskas prehistoric. None of those guys are a reliable number 2 option.
 7 years ago '07        #29
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918

savior mentality?

so uh, who woulda picked up the slack and got that finals mvp in his stead?
 01-03-2011, 03:59 AM         #30
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe should be called out for his chucking games, ie san antonio. but damn the n*gga was 6-12 in the so called quarter where he screwed up.
 01-03-2011, 04:08 AM         #31
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:

How many games has Cleveland lost so far this year? 26. How many did they lose last year? 21.

What place were they in last year? First. What place are they in this year? Last.

I'm done.
 7 years ago '05        #32
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
 Cartel-Clipz said:
Laker stans are mad....
 7 years ago '06        #33
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Yawn... talk to me in April
cause every year we suppose to fall to Denver,Spurs,Celtics,Cavs,etc yet we always end up holding the tittle at the end of the year.I guess its the heat this year but Im not even sure if they can make it past the C'S,Magic and maybe the bulls or knicks
 7 years ago '10        #34
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
#LakeShow.

I'm not worried at all... There is no reason to be pushin the panic button...
 7 years ago '10        #35
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 Cezaroh said:
Yawn... talk to me in April
cause every year we suppose to fall to Denver,Spurs,Celtics,Cavs,etc yet we always end up holding the tittle at the end of the year.I guess its the heat this year but Im not even sure if they can make it past the C'S,Magic and maybe the bulls or knicks

straight up...quietly the Bulls could take those n*ggas to 7

And we all know the Heat would get abused by a healthy Celtics team.... I'd pick the Celtics to win it all over the Heat anyday... They are just way too fxckin deep...

The Heat aren't gonna last deep in the playoffs with that transition game they HAVE to play due to lack of front court...those n*ggas are gonna be gettin tired watch.
 7 years ago '04        #36
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Dee Grande said:
what "screw up" is he referring to?

did phil want kobe to let the other guys dig themselves out of the hole, or what?
One minute it's Kobe has to stop being so aggressive because we just stand around and wait for him to shoot the next is he's not being aggressive enough. Either way we stink right now. I don't know what to say without it being called an "excuse" and not a reason by the children of BX, but the bottom line is they need to get their s**t together.

Cartel-Clipz said:
Laker stans are mad....
It's January 3rd. What's there to be mad about? I'm concerned, but there's still half the season left, as long as their hot going into April I think they'll be fine.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-03-2011 at 05:25 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #37
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,974 | Props total: 13609 13609
regular season doesn't count for anything. once the playoff start it a different ball hame peoples.
this went doen before. they were not the best team in the regular season and k!lled it in the playoffs
 01-03-2011, 05:31 AM         #38
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
regular season doesn't count for anything. once the playoff start it a different ball hame peoples.
really? so why is there even a regular season? oh that's right, to determine who gets into the playoffs and earns home court advantage which is pretty big
 7 years ago '06        #39
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,974 | Props total: 13609 13609
 tonyk said:
really? so why is there even a regular season? oh that's right, to determine who gets into the playoffs and earns home court advantage which is pretty big

to make money from the fans that is why.
 01-03-2011, 05:34 AM         #40
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
to make money from the fans that is why.
riiight, so home court advantage means nothing at all hey, pfft.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy