The GAME - Season 4

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How do you feel about the show's revival?
I'm happy it's back, didnt deserved to be cancelled. 43 72.88%
Should have stayed cancelled. 16 27.12%
Voters: 59. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 10:59 PM         #81
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well on the note of it being a drama.

the producer of the show pitched it to BET to be a drama show...before she was cancelled at cw, seh had even pitched it to the cw folks to make it a hour long drama...so im guessing the drama is here to stay...
 01-11-2011, 11:01 PM         #82
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tia is pregnant so i wonder how they will fit that into next season..or if they will wait to start on the next season til after her pregnancy.

the ladies of the show lets stay together are beautiful, wow :wow:
 7 years ago '04        #83
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 cheguevara said:
well on the note of it being a drama.

the producer of the show pitched it to BET to be a drama show...before she was cancelled at cw, seh had even pitched it to the cw folks to make it a hour long drama...so im guessing the drama is here to stay...
well its a sitcom..so its half drama/half comedy but the jokes they do have, they make them awkward by not using a good laugh track. the audience wants to laugh but u dont really feel comfortable because u think it wasnt supposed to be a joke because they would have put a laugh track there if they wanted you to laugh..if u know what im saying.
 01-11-2011, 11:03 PM         #84
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #85
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 cheguevara said:
tia is pregnant so i wonder how they will fit that into next season..or if they will wait to start on the next season til after her pregnancy.

the ladies of the show lets stay together are beautiful, wow :wow:
is she? dead a.ss when she started the photo shoot in the begining i coulda sworn she was pregnant..i thought it was part of the story but then she switched outfits and she didnt look pregnant anymore
 01-11-2011, 11:05 PM         #86
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
well its a sitcom..so its half drama/half comedy but the jokes they do have, they make them awkward by not using a good laugh track. the audience wants to laugh but u dont really feel comfortable because u think it wasnt supposed to be a joke because they would have put a laugh track there if they wanted you to laugh..if u know what im saying.
i know exactly what you are saying and i def agree. I just know the producer of the show wanted this to be more of a drama than a comedy,, unlike previous season.

It was a few scenes when tasha was making a joke, but i was like cause the episode was so heavy on the drama..like a second before tasha made a joke, derwin was crying about the baby not being his... so i felt strange laughing a second later to a 'joke' ..i know what u mean
 01-11-2011, 11:08 PM         #87
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
is she? dead a.ss when she started the photo shoot in the begining i coulda sworn she was pregnant..i thought it was part of the story but then she switched outfits and she didnt look pregnant anymore
this is from one of the many sites that reported it..she also said it herself on 106th n park earlier..
Mowry and her hubby, Cory Hardrict, 31, are expecting their first child July 3. The pregnany will be documented for a reality show airing on the Style Network.
“We are both so excited to be parents,” the couple tell Us in a statement. “We have been wanting this a long time!”
 7 years ago '08        #88
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
anyone know when a rip will be out?

missed it while I was at work and I checked the TV guide for BET and I don't see it replaying anytime soon
 7 years ago '04        #89
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 199 199
Damn kelly Pits was fine in past seasons now she been turned into the female joker smh
 7 years ago '05        #90
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
 WorldsGreatest said:
anyone know when a rip will be out?

missed it while I was at work and I checked the TV guide for BET and I don't see it replaying anytime soon
Doesn't replay until Sunday night.
 7 years ago '04        #91
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
Kelly Pitts character is f**kin terrible now, and now since her show is "gone" that haircut will change back to normal.. and is their daughter the same girl? And what happened to Jason and Stacy Dash, and Terrance J.. lol the show still turned out to be decent.. but the transitions and all the f**kin commercials had me like ahhhh
 7 years ago '06        #92
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
where can i watch this!
 01-12-2011, 12:43 AM         #93
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Will have the ep 1 of season 4 up in about a hour or 2. good channel, i use to catch up on the game when i wasnt able to watch it on cw
 7 years ago '08        #94
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 cheguevara said:

Will have the ep 1 of season 4 up in about a hour or 2. good channel, i use to catch up on the game when i wasnt able to watch it on cw
an hour or two?

I don't think I can hang tonight, my head is k!lling me... guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow
 7 years ago '05        #95
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 cheguevara said:

will have the ep 1 of season 4 up in about a hour or 2. Good channel, i use to catch up on the game when i wasnt able to watch it on cw
thanx
 7 years ago '08        #96
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,739 | Props total: 11628 11628
They f**ked up Kellys character, they got this b**ch lookin like the white Rhianna and i dont respect it

Jason Pitts>>>________ My dude was stuntin at the end when taking over the show, even had the producers followin him to pop bottles

And really though how they gonna have Terrance smashing Tasha, and she's the OTHER cougar that he's smashin. You're game aint built like that Terrance :jay:

And TT and Malik used to be the funniest n*ggas on the show now they got Malik just on some grimey s**t i dont respect that

Derwin is still a bum and Melanie is still taking L's show after show :lachen001:, but the most important thing...........WHERE IS RICK THE GOAT FOX

Shows up in the air right now

Last edited by Main Event; 01-12-2011 at 01:13 AM..
 01-12-2011, 01:14 AM         #97
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Posted in JUKEBOX :cool-smiley-009:
 01-12-2011, 01:19 AM         #98
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
They f**ked up Kellys character, they got this b**ch lookin like the white Rhianna and i dont respect it

Jason Pitts>>>________ My dude was stuntin at the end when taking over the show, even had the producers followin him to pop bottles

And really though how they gonna have Terrance smashing Tasha, and she's the OTHER cougar that he's smashin. You're game aint built like that Terrance :jay:

And TT and Malik used to be the funniest n*ggas on the show now they got Malik just on some grimey s**t i dont respect that

Derwin is still a bum and Melanie is still taking L's show after show :lachen001:, but the most important thing...........WHERE IS RICK THE GOAT FOX

Shows up in the air right now

word where is rick fox and where is STACY DASH :rant:

and i agree on the kelly part..i hate her new attitude on the show, like a old hoe going through a midlife crisis... i think she gonna have a mental breakdown by end of the season, resulting in jason and her getting back together...

@melanie is still taking L's show after show... I died when she said "im winning, i won!"...then 5 minutes later, the b**ch loses
 7 years ago '04        #99
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
just found out the name of the chick who played tt girl was andy allo shes a musician or something

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

01-12-2011, 01:23 AM         #100
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy