The GAME - Season 4

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How do you feel about the show's revival?
I'm happy it's back, didnt deserved to be cancelled. 43 72.88%
Should have stayed cancelled. 16 27.12%
Voters: 59. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
TT about to end this dude Malik's career. I saw that a mile away when she offered him a ride.

Derwin and Melanie will probably break up in a few episodes.
 01-11-2011, 10:17 PM         #62
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know TT is going to have something to do with the demise of maliks career, i just dont know how yet.

TT gonna murk malik on some "get out of my pockets n*gga!" s**t

uhh this "lets stay together" show is wack and unfunny

i really hope mel and derwin dont break up again. im tired of them n*ggas breaking up and going thru the whole process

Last edited by cheguevara; 01-11-2011 at 10:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #63
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Minorities said:
I don't know why ya'll not talking about Jason Pitts swagging all over Kelly's show
he pulled up like b**ch the only reason they gave u a show is me
 01-11-2011, 10:22 PM         #64
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minorities said:
I don't know why ya'll not talking about Jason Pitts swagging all over Kelly's show

kelly and jason storyline was wack. I wasnt impressed and dreaded everytime the cameras focused on them. :jay:
 7 years ago '09        #65
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 cheguevara said:
I know TT is going to have something to do with the demise of maliks career, i just dont know how yet.

TT gonna murk malik on some "get out of my pockets n*gga!" s**t

uhh this "lets stay together" show is wack and unfunny

i really hope mel and derwin dont break up again. im tired of them n*ggas breaking up and going thru the whole process
I dont want them to break up for the same reason. The angle is tired.

And damn who was the girl that played Britney. I could've swore she was like 8 last season.
 01-11-2011, 10:25 PM         #66
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait to find out how many viewers the game had tonight on BET..

i watched, i contributed
 7 years ago '04        #67
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
I say Melanie is gonna tell dude about his son soon, like within the next few episodes. They'll temporarily sepearate like always then come back together

TT gonna get back at Malik by telling the owner whats going down and get Malik kicked off the team or some s**t. Malik & TT will most likely throw hands with each other. (I just have a feeling TT is gonna have a big part of Malik's career ending)

Tasha...will probably run Terrance away like she do with all her men

Jason & Kelly gonna keep going back and forth (might get back together towards the end of the season. Who knows)

Just some of my thoughts....
 7 years ago '08        #68
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
-Meagan Goode was just
-Malik was hysterical
-Jason swagged on Kelly
 7 years ago '04        #69
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
the dude that plays TT cant act for s**t..they need to k!ll him off or something...
 7 years ago '08        #70
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
my n*gga pitts put a quickstop to that s**t ahahaha

malik was real foul for that but i told my girl he gon smash as soon as the b**ch was gon drive him home

kelly in straight gold digger mode now lol

i wanna see next weeks, the show is more of a drama now but i like it still
 01-11-2011, 10:41 PM         #71
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ everybody on FB and Twitter having an status about The GAME.

i guess we can say that this is gonna do well in the ratings :dancingcool:
 01-11-2011, 10:42 PM         #72
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need somebody to get this in the jukebox
 7 years ago '09        #73
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
This show is ok, but damn blk people is blowing this s**t up like we do Tyler perry plays.
 7 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 cheguevara said:
LMAO @ everybody on FB and Twitter having an status about The GAME.

i guess we can say that this is gonna do well in the ratings :dancingcool:
theres alot of hype for it but i dont see it living passed 2 seasons.

also...i knew malik was gonna f**k her when they were at the wing truck..i thought he was about to hit on her before he left when she handed him the chicken but he didnt..it was foreshadowing tho.
 01-11-2011, 10:47 PM         #75
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
the dude that plays TT cant act for s**t..they need to k!ll him off or something...
@ k!lling TT off.

he's a funny dude but when he is tryna look serious, he is horrible...always looks like he wants to laugh when he is suppose to be serious/angry
 01-11-2011, 10:50 PM         #76
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Free said:
theres alot of hype for it but i dont see it living passed 2 seasons.

also...i knew malik was gonna f**k her when they were at the wing truck..i thought he was about to hit on her before he left when she handed him the chicken but he didnt..it was foreshadowing tho.
why do you think that?

I actually think its gonna do exceptionally well on BET. BET viewers are usually single parents, couples at home relaxing, and college students...

none of them have s**t else to do at 10pm on a tuesday, I know I don't and im a college student and have a wife that likes to lay up and watch shows like this before bed. Im usually always home on a tuesday night if im not working.

I don't see their viewers abandoning them anytime soon..unless BET is taken off the basic cable network ,then they will keep their core audience.
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
it seriously seems like they found dude off craigslist and he has no experience..hes really bad.
 7 years ago '04        #78
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
Seems like a drama now. I hope it gets funnier. I understand they had to give the viewers a hard hitting first episode after being canceled for almost 2 years but the was a lot of drama and this was just the first episode.
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 cheguevara said:
why do you think that?

I actually think its gonna do exceptionally well on BET. BET viewers are usually single parents, couples at home relaxing, and college students...

none of them have s**t else to do at 10pm on a tuesday, I know I don't and im a college student. Im usually always home on a tuesday night if im not working.

I don't see their viewers abandoning them anytime soon..unless BET is taken off the basic cable network,then they will keep their core audience.
idk..i think its gonna be good for a while and then people will forget its on and ratings will take a dive and the producers will not wanna give the money to make new episodes.

lets face it...BET is at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to give money to produce new shows...hence them always playing reruns..and there hasnt really been a successful black sitcom since fresh prince/family matters days.

dont get me wrong i like the show, but great shows on REGULAR television have been canceled for poor ratings so, i dont think the game is immune just cuz its a black sitcom on a black network.
 7 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Seems like a drama now. I hope it gets funnier. I understand they had to give the viewers a hard hitting first episode after being canceled for almost 2 years but the was a lot of drama and this was just the first episode.
yeah i was kinda uncomfortable watching it because there was hardly ANY laugh track to the jokes and when there was, it was low as f**k...i felt like i was in the audience and the jokes werent landing..it was awkward.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy