The GAME - Season 4

most viewed right now
 127
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

How do you feel about the show's revival?
I'm happy it's back, didnt deserved to be cancelled. 43 72.88%
Should have stayed cancelled. 16 27.12%
Voters: 59. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #241
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 nkflier54 said:
that sht was kinda sad wit the n*gga and the terminal illness
no it wasn't.. we knew that n*gga was gonna die, and its not like we knew about his character before hand. I forgot what made this show good in the first place.. I know it was something, thus being the reason I keep watching it.
The producers/writers don't even do drama right.
We saw Malik rotting on the bench coming since he first f**ked Parker. Melanie is physco and wants a baby.. who cares?
Jenna runs away without knowing whats going on and disappears for a episode while Malik goes home to do drugs,alcohol and to wait on her phone call?
The only funny characters Tee Tee and Jason aren't involved in the episode in any way..
 03-24-2011, 06:44 PM         #242
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
no it wasn't.. we knew that n*gga was gonna die, and its not like we knew about his character before hand. I forgot what made this show good in the first place.. I know it was something, thus being the reason I keep watching it.
The producers/writers don't even do drama right.
We saw Malik rotting on the bench coming since he first f**ked Parker. Melanie is physco and wants a baby.. who cares?
Jenna runs away without knowing whats going on and disappears for a episode while Malik goes home to do drugs,alcohol and to wait on her phone call?
The only funny characters Tee Tee and Jason aren't involved in the episode in any way..
You feel the same way i do...
 7 years ago '05        #243
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3267 3267
Lmao..this n*gga faked it.
 7 years ago '04        #244
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
LOL at Mario Van Peebles faking his death, and having a whole other family. I wonder how many times he tried that.
 7 years ago '04        #245
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 199 199
Damn that ending was crazy, ain't no coming back to a relationship if she did that to derwin.

Where was kelly?!

Malik.... damn malik damn
 7 years ago '04        #246
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
my dvr cut off what happend at the end?
 03-30-2011, 08:41 AM         #247
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So when the fu*k did melanie have an abortion..? this sh*t is throwed off.. btw jason got played...
 03-30-2011, 11:37 AM         #248
Black Samurai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least Stacy Dash is still as hot as ever. and she punked Jason. Derwin is too good for Melanie. i believe season 1 is when she had the abortion. Tia Mowry is actually pregnant in real life so season 5 she'll already have the baby...or they'll just replace her with her sister.


Last edited by Black Samurai; 03-30-2011 at 11:43 AM..
 03-30-2011, 02:34 PM         #249
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Samurai said:
At least Stacy Dash is still as hot as ever. and she punked Jason. Derwin is too good for Melanie. i believe season 1 is when she had the abortion. Tia Mowry is actually pregnant in real life so season 5 she'll already have the baby...or they'll just replace her with her sister.
Was it derwin the abortion was for..? and what makes u think it was the 1st season..?
 7 years ago '04        #250
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
yea melanie was a slore in season 2 and part of season 3 it could be 4 possibilities, and to be honest derwin a good one for pickin up on that lol i was watchin that shyt and didnt even catch that she hesitated like that...damn shame, melanie stay takin Ls, too bad we gotta wait a long a.ss time to find out what happens, i hope they make them an hour long from now on
 03-30-2011, 05:15 PM         #251
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
yea melanie was a slore in season 2 and part of season 3 it could be 4 possibilities, and to be honest derwin a good one for pickin up on that lol i was watchin that shyt and didnt even catch that she hesitated like that...damn shame, melanie stay takin Ls, too bad we gotta wait a long a.ss time to find out what happens, i hope they make them an hour long from now on
No.. sh didn't hesitate she said "god No' right away.. but i had no idea what derwin was thinking.. she had a d!ck look on her face....
 7 years ago '05        #252
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
anybody got a link? props
 03-30-2011, 06:18 PM         #253
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a retarded ending...

"the abortion mel...was it mine ? "

this show is as retarded as that down syndrome son derwin has
 03-30-2011, 06:22 PM         #254
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
that sht was kinda sad wit the n*gga and the terminal illness
that sh*t wasnt sad, it was pure comedy. ol smooth a.ss billy dee williams a.ss n*gga mario van peebles..with the slick s-curl talking about "you nobodys woman but mine damnit" , hit her with the ol school 1954 slang a.ss n*gga

only highlights of the finale:
1. was tasha going HAM on melanie.
2. and not having to suffer by looking at LIL Derwin Jr face.

its like the writers got together at a congregational meeting and said "lets dumb it down for these BET n*ggas"

i cant do nothing but laugh now..this show looks fu*king terrible trying to fit a bunch of random bullsh*t in 27 minutes, they need to give it a hour long episodes, i think that will help so much..but im gonna watch it till the day i die, cause i dont have sh*t else to do on a tuesday night


Last edited by cheguevara; 03-30-2011 at 06:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #255
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Funniest s**t was when Malik said,"Everbody aint pissin Vitamin Water like you Derwin".:lachen001:

Tasha got played dude got him some a** in an old school way....terminal cancer The wifey was like I need 5 dollars!!!!!!

Melanie should have know Tasha Mack was gonna go off on her......Im pretty sure Derwin will be pissed that she fired Tasha.

Melanie stay takin' Ls.
 03-30-2011, 10:27 PM         #256
Black Samurai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melanie=fail. The abortion might have been season 2 when she became as.lut, but Melanie is queen lying bi*ch. More Meagan good and Stacy Dash next season
 03-31-2011, 09:59 AM         #257
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Samurai said:
Melanie=fail. The abortion might have been season 2 when she became as.lut, but Melanie is queen lying bi*ch. More Meagan good and Stacy Dash next season
You think a divorce would be too far-fetched to fathom.?
 03-31-2011, 10:38 PM         #258
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmitch19 said:
You think a divorce would be too far-fetched to fathom.?
if they divorce, im done with this show... that will be the 13th breakup between them two within a 2 season span.

i dont need that type of sh*t in my life nomore :rant:
 7 years ago '10        #259
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
i got like 4 episodes on DVR i gotta watch ..was AWOL
 7 years ago '07        #260
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 cheguevara said:
if they divorce, im done with this show... that will be the 13th breakup between them two within a 2 season span.

i dont need that type of sh*t in my life nomore :rant:
the writing got ridiculous a LONG time ago.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy