Advice? HTC EVO vs EVO SHiFT

most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #21
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 601 601
Wait the Shift doesn't have a camera in the front for face time
 7 years ago '04        #22
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2743 2743
 billieskeet said:
Evo shift is a slower processor, less, power, does have a slide out keyboard, but basically it's a toned down version of the epic. If you want a keyboard but the same power I'd get the epic.
the evo shift uses 45nm processor at 800mhz and far superior GPU. And if you been keeping up with technology and see that the G2 outperforms the EVO with the same processor that you would know a 45nm chip at 800mhz performs the same as 1ghz chip running 65nm. Judging from the g2 and mytouch 4g that the battery life are also superior to the battery hog the evo is.
 7 years ago '04        #23
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2743 2743
 billieskeet said:
Evo shift is a slower processor, less, power, does have a slide out keyboard, but basically it's a toned down version of the epic. If you want a keyboard but the same power I'd get the epic.
the evo shift uses 45nm processor at 800mhz and far superior GPU. And if you been keeping up with technology and see that the G2 outperforms the EVO with the same processor that you would know a 45nm chip at 800mhz performs the same as 1ghz chip running 65nm. Judging from the g2 and mytouch 4g that the battery life are also superior to the battery hog the evo is.


The only bad about it is that it doesnt have a front face camera and also dont have a 4 inch or above screen.

I would wait after CES and see what phone sprint is about to drop especially seeing what ATT and verizon both announced some serious phones.
 01-06-2011, 09:45 AM         #24
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
the evo shift uses 45nm processor at 800mhz and far superior GPU. And if you been keeping up with technology and see that the G2 outperforms the EVO with the same processor that you would know a 45nm chip at 800mhz performs the same as 1ghz chip running 65nm. Judging from the g2 and mytouch 4g that the battery life are also superior to the battery hog the evo is.


The only bad about it is that it doesnt have a front face camera and also dont have a 4 inch or above screen.

I would wait after CES and see what phone sprint is about to drop especially seeing what ATT and verizon both announced some serious phones.
point taken, i dont pay attention to cdma phones like i should.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555

[video - click to view]


I will be copping the evo Shift..


Shift seems like an upgraded faster version of the Epic, just without the beautiful screen.. i'll be trading my samsung in Tomorrow since I'm still under the 30 day warranty :dancingcool:


Last edited by Hold That; 01-06-2011 at 12:59 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #26
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
does anyone know of any dual core phones sprint is dropping in the summer??
 7 years ago '04        #27
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2743 2743
 Hold That said:


I will be copping the evo Shift..


Shift seems like an upgraded faster version of the Epic, just without the beautiful screen.. i'll be trading my samsung in Tomorrow since I'm still under the 30 day warranty :dancingcool:
Now its not a faster version of the epic since the epic has better graphic chip and a 1ghz 45nm processor. Also add the part that epic sports a front face camera. You basically losing bigger screen, faster processor, better graphic, and front face camera for support and sense ui and better keyboard. Just look at the g2 if you want to compare it t the epic.
 7 years ago '06        #28
nolimit34744 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$551 | Props total: 145 145
i would stick to the original Evo its much better but if u have an epic and dont like it but still want the keyboard go with the shift
 7 years ago '07        #29
Kala Babu 
space
avatar space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
ill stick with my evo
 7 years ago '05        #30
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Now its not a faster version of the epic since the epic has better graphic chip and a 1ghz 45nm processor. Also add the part that epic sports a front face camera. You basically losing bigger screen, faster processor, better graphic, and front face camera for support and sense ui and better keyboard. Just look at the g2 if you want to compare it t the epic.
so explain this then..

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #31
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2743 2743
 Hold That said:
so explain this then..
That yaffs is better filesystem than rts.

Won't you explain nexus s outperforms the g2 when they have the same file system. Because anybody who own an galaxy and hacked it knows that rts files system is what hold back the galaxy s.

And also every dev will tell u quadrant free is bs and easily manipulated

Also tell me why game devs like the people who made Dungeon Defender consider the g2 a mid range phone and all the galaxy s phones high end.


Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 01-06-2011 at 04:48 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #32
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Sprint is trying to turn the Evo into a lineup of phones like what Verizon did with the Droid
 7 years ago '04        #33
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
COPPED mines today at the shack....coming from a touch pro
 7 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 VictoryThagr8 said:
That yaffs is better filesystem than rts.

Won't you explain nexus s outperforms the g2 when they have the same file system. Because anybody who own an galaxy and hacked it knows that rts files system is what hold back the galaxy s.

And also every dev will tell u quadrant free is bs and easily manipulated

Also tell me why game devs like the people who made Dungeon Defender consider the g2 a mid range phone and all the galaxy s phones high end.
simply because of the graphic processor on the phone.. nothing more than that.
 7 years ago '08        #35
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 Raziel said:
COPPED mines today at the shack....coming from a touch pro
Damn. Not even a touch pro 2? Congratulations my n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #36
Game375 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Im watchin ces reall close
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
167 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy